-1-

Pay for this, Jeon Wonwoo!!
 
Jeon Wonwoo, a major in arts, and also on his last year of college is looking for a book. 
 
With the help of the student helper/Wonwoo's classmate and best friend, Soonyoung, he had his hands on the book. 
 
When Soonyoung pulled it out the shelf, Wonwoo didn't expect it to be that thick. 
 
"H-here." Soonyoung stuttered, trying to balance on the small step stool with the new added weight. 
 
"Thank you so much Soonyoungie, I owe you!" Wonwoo said, clutching the book so it wouldn't fall on his foot. 
 
Soonyoung scoffed, getting off the stool, "if you can score me a date with you-know-who we'll be even."
 
"Man up and ask him out already!" Wonwoo teased.
 
Soonyoung had a long time crush on their classmate Minghao, who was a transfer from student China. 
 
"Why don't you ask out Kim Mingyu, huuuh?" Soonyoung smirked.
 
Kim Mingyu aka Mingyu also majoring in arts and also in his last year of studies is Wonwoo's "ex" crush.  
 
Wonwoo rolled his eyes as he placed the thick book on the table. "You know I don't like him anymore.."
 
"I doubt that, remember when you were sooooo into him?!" Soonyoung cooed, which earned an elbow on his ribs.
 
"Stop changing the subject, just admit, you're to scared to get rejected by Mi-" Wonwoo stopped when a certain guy turned from the corner. 
 
"Speaking of "himmm"~ 
Hey Minghao!" Wonwoo waved and tried to hide his giggling when Soonyoung turned red. 
 
"Hi Wonwoo! Oh, hi-hi Soonyoung." Minghao waved and got closer, "Soonyoung if you're not busy can you help me look for a book?" 
 
"I..um.." Soonyoung kept stuttering, so he shut his mouth and nodded.
 
Wonwoo looked at the two walking away. He made a note to tease Soonyoung about all this later. 
 
He then remembered the book placed in front of him he had to read. He sighed.
 
"Guess it's just you and me." He mumbled to the book. 
 
Just as he mumbled that, a tall figure came and sat across from him.
 
He quickly opened the book to hide his face in it. He felt the guy's gaze on him. He looked up. And locked eyes with the guy.
 
Wonwoo cleared his throat, "oh uh, hi Mingyu."
 
"Hey." Mingyu eyed his book, "your going to read all that?" Mingyu gave Wonwoo this bad boy vibe, which Wonwoo really liked before, but now it kinda just scared him when he caught Mingyu starring at him. 
 
"Have to." Wonwoo sighed and flipped some of the pages, "for the project." 
 
"Mmm." Mingyu hummed and stood up to get a book also for the project.
 
Wonwoo felt like he was sweating as he saw Mingyu squat down to grab a book on the bottom shelf showing off his .
 
Wonwoo shook his head lightly and went back to the back. "Focus Jeon Wonwoo!" He scolded himself.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
5 hours passed when Wonwoo finally looked up from his book. "Done!" He cheered and stood up. 
 
He glanced at the wall clock. "8:28. Better return this now." He looked around for Soonyoung. He wasn't around.
 
He didn't want to just leave the book laying around, because he knew the lady who worked here was really small and fraile old lady. He left his stuff at the table and took the book. 
 
Mingyu kept walking back and forth from the table and to the shelf, while Wonwoo kept reading. 'Maybe he couldn't find the right book?' Wonwoo thought and found the step stool right where Soonyoung left it earlier. He also say a figure crouched down next to the stool. 
 
He gulped. It was Mingyu.
 
Wonwoo hugged the book to his chest. There was a 50/100 chance he would drop the book. But then there was that other 50/100 chance, he had been working out in the gym lately. 
 
Wonwoo shrugged. He stepped on the stool, catching Mingyu's attention.
 
"You better not drop that on me." He said, starring into Wonwoo's soul.
 
"I'll try." Wonwoo gulped. He eyed the book in his hands. Soonyoung was much more stronger than him, he had muscles from dance, but Wonwoo had none. 
 
And remembering that earlier, Soonyoung had trouble getting the book, well hiw the hell will Wonwoo put back the book.
 
'YOLO!' He chanted. He started reaching up onto the shelf with the book in his hand.
 
 
And as if the whole entire universe hates him; he saw the thick book slipping through his fingers in slow motion. 
 
Slowly, slowly, slowly the book went down towards Mingyu's head. 
 
A very very painful sound was heard, as the book went straight down to Mingyu's head. 
 
"Sh*t!" Wonwoo whispered, as he saw Mingyu clutch his head and fell from his squatting position.
 
He quickly hopped off the stool and went closer to a very hurt Mingyu. 
 
"Mingyu.....I am so sorry." He said in a panic voice. 
 
"Jeon Wonwoo! I told you not to drop it on me!" He yelled.
 
"Shhh. Shh. I said sorry! We-we have to put ice on that."
 
"Don't freaking shush me! I'm hurt! And where will we find ice in a freaking library!" He yelled. 
 
"I have ice in my apartment..it's really close by!" 
Wonwoo quickly picked up the book and put it on the table, 'Soonyoung can put it back!' 
 
He took his and Mingyu's stuff, "come, stand up."
He pulled Mingyu's arm.
 
"Ow! Slowly! It hurts!"
Mingyu whined, standing up.
 
Wonwoo couldn't believe he actually let go of the book, 'stupid stupid stupud stupid stupid...' He repeated in his head.
 
 
 
 
 
"Mingyu..I swear to my life, I didn't mean to drop it!" Wonwoo said as wrapped the ice with a cloth and put it on Mingyu's head. 
 
Mingyu only glared at him. "Pay for this, Jeon Wonwoo!" 
He pointed to a red bump.
 
"H-how!? Look at the apartment I live in! It's tiny! How will I pay you?!"
Wonwoo so didn't want to be despised by Kim Mingyu. With one hit by Mingyu can probably kill Wonwoo! 
 
Mingyu stood up, showing off his gifted height. He put the cloth with the ice down. "Wait, who said I wanted you to pay with money?" He smirked.
 
Wonwoo turned red and looked away, pretending to do something. Mingyu stepped closer, both their chests almost touching. 
 
He looked down on Wonwoo. Wonwoo wasn't exactly looking at him, which annoyed him. He used his finger to lift Wonwoo's chin up. 
 
"W-what..what do you want then?" Wonwoo asked turning red.
 
"Kiss me..." He said.
 
"What!?" Wonwoo stepped back.
 
"And go out with me." He said, he leaned forward and stole a kiss from Wonwoo.
 
"Ay! What the hell!" He pushed Mingyu away. 
 
"So what's your answer?" Mingyu asked.
 
"Uhh. Sure?"
 
"Good. I'm hungry. Do you have food?"
 
Wonwoo froze. What will he do now....? He and Mingyu? What will people think?! 
 
"Uhm. Let's just go out. I'll treat you." Wonwoo grabbed the cloth which was now all wet. He quickly replaced it with a ziploc bag with ice. "Here."
 
Mingyu grabbed the bag, not missing this chance to hold Wonwoo's hand. "Let's go." He started pulling Wonwoo towards the door. 
 
Wonwoo pulled away from Mingyu when they left the apartment complex to text Soonyoung. 
 
He felt Mingyu lean closer to him. He glanced at Mingyu. "Stop being creepy and reading my conversations with others." He walked faster to get away from Mingyu. 
 
"Is that Soonyoung?"
He caught up with Wonwoo again to look.
 
"Yes it is." Wonwoo turned off his phone. "Why? Have a problem?"
 
"Yes. I don't like him."
Mingyu said playing with the bag on his head. 
 
"What? What did he ever do to you!?" Wonwoo was just confused at Mingyu.
 
"He's always with you."
 
"So?"
 
"I don't like that. Starting now, you should only be with me." Mingyu said sternly.
 
"You can't be serious."
 
"I am."
 
"Well whether you like him or not, he is my best friend and he's the only person I trust."
 
Mingyu pouted. Wonwoo poked it with his finger.
"Don't tell me your jealouus?"
Wonwoo over exaggerated the word 'jealous'. 
 
"I am. You should trust me also. I am you boyyfriend."
This time Mingyu over exaggerated the word 'boyfriend'.
 
"Boyfriend? Who said you were?" Wonwoo teased.
 
"We're dating, so that means I'm your boyfriend." Mingyu stated.
 
"But you never asked me permission to be my boyfriend." Wonwoo stuck his tongue out. Only to be found cute by Mingyu.
 
Mingyu quickly kissed him and pulled away. "You want to pay for this right?" He pointed to the red almost visible bump.
 
Wonwoo rolled his eyes, "I'm starting to think this isnt about that bump anymore." 
 
Mingyu smiled, "maybe it's not anymore."
 
Wonwoo shook his head and looked down back at his phone. He knew himself he was turning red. 
 
He was so into his conversation with Soonyoung about him and Minghao, they almost passed the burger place.
 
"Oh were here. What do you want?" He asked opening the door for Mingyu. 
 
"I'll just get whatever your getting.."
 
"Ok."
 
 
 
After paying and eating. Wonwoo and Mingyu were headed back to Wonwoo's, when Wonwoo suddenly remembered the red bump.
He lightly tapped it. 
 
"Ow!" Mingyu ducked from his touch. 
 
"Sorry, just curious if ut still hurt." Wonwoo laughed.
 
"You could of asked!" Mingyu pouted. 
 
Wonwoo couldn't answer anymore because he was cut off by Mingyu.
 
"I really do like you Jeon and I hope you take that whole dating and boyfriend thing seriously." He said rubbing his nape.
 
Wonwoo smiled. "I like you too Mingyu." 
 
Mingyu hugged Wonwoo, "well right now I think I'm glad he dropped that book on me."
 
Wonwoo cringed, "how cheesy!" He punched Mingyu's arm playfully and clinged onto his arm. 
 
"Soonyoung will freak if he finds out about this!" Wonwoo laughed.
 
"I still dont like him." Mingyu pouted. 
 
"Of course you do." Wonwoo laughed as they made it to Wonwoo's home to say their 'goodbyes' and 'see you tomorrow'.
 
 
-------------------------
 
So? I'm not sure if I should change this into a chaptered fic or just leave it be like this with a sequel. What do you guys think? Comment below!!