-3-

Pay for this, Jeon Wonwoo!!

 

AN: oml....i swear, I'm still alive. im soo sorry I didn't update, ik ik i said i was going to update the same week. but school literally came like a freaking wrecking ball.

 

 
In a span of 2 weeks from their previous fight, Mingyu and Wonwoo were on their way to the beach. 
 
With Mingyu driving and with Wonwoo in the passenger seat, it was just perfect. 
 
Both boys woke up super early and dressed up in beach shorts and tanks just for this double date with Soonyoung and Minghao.
 
 
 
"Wait, wait, wait! So you're telling me...the same day I confessed to you...is the same day Soonyoung confessed to Minghao?! How come you never told me that!?" Mingyu somewhat yelled, eyes focused on the road. 
 
"It's cause you never ask...?! You always wanna talk about yourself or me, or your video games!" Wonwoo chuckled, playing with Mingyu's free hand that wasn't on the wheel. 
 
"Okok, so now then, tell me every little detail on how 'they' happened." Mingyu said, putting his free hand on Wonwoo's inner thigh, caressing it softly. 
 
"Ok, sooooo where shall I start?" Wonwoo said, placing a hand on top of Mingyu's.
 
"Maybe when they actually started talking to each other?"
Mingyu said.
 
"Yeah, ok, so you know how I was at the library, just right vefore you came Soonyoung helped me and then Minghao kind of like asked help from him and they went off, that's when you came and sat down. 
(Mingyu just hummed in response.) So yeah, they ventured off to find Minghao's book I guess."
 
 
-Flashback-
 
 
 
Soonyoung knew, even without looking at a mirror that he was red.
 
But why wouldn't he? Minghao freaking asked him for help!? 
 
He awkwardly walked along side Minghao until they stopped in the right location.
 
"What..what was the book..called again??"
 
Minghao sighed, "actually..I never needed help. I wanted to ask you something."
 
Soonyoung gulped, 'what!?'
 
"Aboout??" Soonyoung rocked back and forth on the ball of his feet, they were somewhat alone. No one really went to this side of the library. 
 
"Someone told me..you like me??" Soonyoung was about to die. 'Who the hell-'
 
"I knew they were lying, cause like *cough* how-how would someone like you..like a boy like me??" Minghao chuckled.
 
Soonyoung shook his head. "They-they weren't lying. I do like you. And I'm guessing you like me back, since you wouldn't bother asking if you didn't like me back, right...?"
 
Now it was Minghao who turned red. "I like you too."
 
 
"Be my boyfriend." Soonyoung blurted out. "We clearly like each other so-"
 
"Ok."
 
 
"Really?!"
 
 
 
"Yeah. Really."
 
 
Soonyoung did it. He freaking did it. He smiled and pulled Minghao in for a hug. 
 
"You're mine now, whether you like it or not."
Soonyoung whispered into Minghao's neck.
 
Minghao only chuckled, "I'm fine with that."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"That's it!?" Mingyu asked.
 
"What do you mean..'that's it!?'" Wonwoo argued.
 
"Like that's it? The end? No more?" Mingyu questioned.
 
"Yeah?? It's cute. If you don't find it cute...then I don't know what else is then."
 
Mingyu shook his head, "our story is cuter." He muttered.
 
Wonwoo smacked him, "of course." He rolled his eyes. 
 
 
 
 
 
After 2 hours of chattingabd driving, they finally made it to the beach. 
 
Wonwoo stepped out and took a deep breath. "Ahhhhhh~" He smiled, he saw the other couple down already at the beach waving to them, he waved back amd started grabbing his belongings; which included his bag, his towel, and Mingyu. 
 
"You're adorable." Mingyu muttered, kissing Wonwoo's head. 
 
"I love you." Wonwoo muttered.
 
"I love you more." Mingyu chuckled.
 
"Of course you do." 
 
------------
Chapter 4 is Part 2 for their beach adventure!' This was crappy, yeah I know, comment below suggestions for future chapters!! Thanks to the peeps who commented!! Baii!!