My black pearl.

Wonderful Rain

EXO'S Xiumin confessed he's about to get married.

EXO member, Xiumin, confessed a few hours ago that he was maintaining a relationship for 5 years. His relationship was revealed to the media by photographs posted on a website, where we see the idol kissing his girlfriend inside his car overnight. Xiumin confirmed that he and his girlfriend are getting married in a month, because they are very much in love and that they want Xiumin's father witness their marriage.

Social networking exploded trying to discover who the mysterious girl who stole the heart of idol was, and more photos were revealed when a fan saw EXO at the airport returning from his concert in Japan, where the young writer Hope Daniels, known for her books of "Hunters of time" and "Flowers in our skin" was too, where apparently they crossed glances. The oddest thing about the photos taken is that she wore a black ribbon with a black pearl around her neck, the same as shown in the photograph taken of Xiumin's car.

Although Xiumin didn't mention the name of his fiancée, everyone is aware of this.

Still... Congratulations to the couple!

Just below that news, a new title caught my attention and I slide my finger across the screen of my phone. The news was about the hysteria that caused Minseok's trip to Vietnam. The air felt hot in my room, and my stomach clenched so much I thought I would be sick. So many people, probably millions of them in the world were waiting for this news right now, and probably millions of them hated me now. I felt that the weight of his fame was falling on my shoulders, because the weight of the news had fallen over the hearts of his fans. I never thought that love for an idol might hurt their feelings in such a way, or destroy an illusion that in their daily lives seems so real. That only made me considers the meaning of love and how real could be through someone's eyes.

"You look really scared, Hope." Sophia laughed softly, lying beside me on the bed when it was time to sleep. "You didn't think it would be like that... Huh?"

"I had not the slightest idea. I tried to be brave for this, Soph, but now I think I was only pretending."

"You are brave, Hope, never doubt that." She smiled at me. "Marriage... changes the lives of all people. Nervous are part of that process. Don't worry too much about that. Okay?"

The image on the screen changed, showing the name of Minseok on an incoming call.

"You should answer. The poor guy has called you a million times." Sophia rested her head on the pillow and she closed her eyes. "Good night, Hope."

"Good night." I affectionately patted her waist, and then I slide my finger across the screen to answer the call and I put the phone against my ear. "Hello?"

"Hello! I called several times. How are you? Are you okay?" His voice sounded anxious, but then he waited a few seconds and took a deep breath. "... Did you see the Tv show?"

In the silence of my room, I could hear my own heartbeat.

"Yes, I saw it. I was surprised enough." I laughed weakly. "What were you thinking? I thought you did not want this, Minseok. I know that the photos were bad, but we could find a way to explain-"

"Hope, stop, I didn't do it because I didn't have another option."

I wanted to ask why he did it then, but every time we talked about feelings, the conversation didn't end well.

"Your dad must be happy."

"Yes, he is." I could hear the smile in his voice. "And how are you?"

I bit my tongue in the inside of my mouth. My heart was beating in my throat, and for a moment I didn't know what to say.

"I was a little nervous when I saw the news. I had forgotten that you were the popular boy..."

Minseok laughed lightly.

"This... this is going to be complicated, Hope, but I won't let anything happen to you."

I pressed my lips at the thought of what might happen. Perhaps we would have to go through bad situations, or it would just be me who would have bad moments.

"Thanks..." The words stopped in my mouth, and I was not able to say something more deep. "Part of it... doesn't seem real, you know? The idea of ​​marriage never crossed my mind until I received the letter from your father."

Minseok was in silent for a few seconds.

"I thought about it many years ago, though."

 His answer made me hold my breath.

"But we were young."

"I don't know. Being with you made me think that I just wanted to be with you forever."

A part of me thought that he said things like that on purpose. If he was still upset, he was entitled to be. I checked my phone: 11:40 at night. I put the phone against my ear again and I took a deep breath.

"We should go to sleep. You probably have a schedule tomorrow."

"Yeah. That is a good idea... future wife."

I pressed my lips together. I didn't know why Minseok said things like that, and although some of those phrases returned me the happiest days of my life with him, but with them we would be pretending that we were back to what we once were, but that wouldn't be possible until he knew why I left. By now we were walking on a tightrope, and an incorrect comment in the future would make us fall.

"Have a good night, Minseok."

Minseok laughed slightly, perhaps a little disappointed at not receiving the same answer.

"Have a good night, Hope."

I hung up the call and turned off the phone to leave it on my nightstand. The simplest thing to be a writer was that I could write the fate of my characters, and now I wanted to be one, so that way I would know what to expect tomorrow.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

Life was about choices. But wherever they might be, life always shows us that it can be unpredictable. A decision began to change the course of my life, slowly for now and it didn't make me feel the change, but one day I would look back to see what my life had been, and then I would realize the changes. Saying yes took us to walk on a marked path that made our ways one. It was made like that and now it was happening. Seeing his mother and his younger sister made me think for a second that have gone to his home had been a bad idea, but in their eyes I could see that they bore no grudge.

"Are you avoiding my brother, unnie?"

Minji walked in front of me, from here to there, watching me with a smile, and she seemed to be older than me. I laughed to myself, still sitting on a wooden bench here in his garden under the dark sky.

"We are in your home. How could I do that?"

"Ah." She smiled, her long hair moving with the slight wind force. "Then it wasn't just what I imagined."

"I'm sure you just imagined that."

"Okay." She said lamely. "Did you enjoy the night?"

My interaction with his mother had attracted my attention. Luckily, Minseok had been very interested in the stories my grandfather could invent in seconds.

"Of course. It was really fun."

"For me too. I liked to see you again, and it seems that now we will see each other very often, sister." She laughed, so adorable that made me laugh too. Minji sat beside me, and she had become an intelligent young girl. "Are you okay with this? I know my father wanted to see my brother married, but you two should also want it if you would not be doing this."

The cunning of Minji on this subject took me by surprise, perhaps because I didn't expect her to say her words with so much confidence.

"I don't know, Minji. I just wanted your dad to be happy. But with Minseok..." My body tensed when I said his name. "I hurt him, and right now I'm not sure what he feels. It has been many years…"

Until today, I had not been able to ask him what he meant what he said in that afternoon in the hospital. Not when I could finally look at someone else. I didn't know if that meant he had been able to forget me, or if he had actually met someone.

"Besides... We dated just one year."

"That is the same thing he says." She sighed in exasperation, as if she had heard that phrase many times.

"What do you think of that?"

The door to the back yard opened, and Minseok walked toward us, one hand in his pocket and the other holding a plastic cup.

"I think you two say that just to hide your pain." She whispered, and then Minji smiled at his brother. "Brother! What are you doing here in this beautiful night?"

Minseok chuckled.

"Minji... Would you give me a minute with Hope, please?"

Minji smiled mischievously and rose up.

"I'll start counting now."

Minseok watched her go, and then he sat beside me, holding to me the plastic cup with fruit inside.

"Dessert."

"Thank you."

I took it, and my hand touched his for a second that he seemed to feel too.

"So... What were you two talking about?"

"We were just catching up." I shrugged my shoulders to play down the issue.

"She... appreciates you a lot, you know?"

"I appreciate her too. I think this will give us the opportunity to be friends."

Minseok nodded.

"Have you been avoiding me, Hope?"

I chuckled, a little surprised by his question that was actually very straightforward.

"No."

"Is that all?" He chuckled. "Just no?"

"No." I said, emphasizing the word. "I haven't been avoiding you, Minseok."

"Can we talk about this then?"

I was the one who used the word this to the marriage.

"About what?"

"Well... Have you considered where we will live?"

I bit my lip. Actually I hadn't considered anything.

"I don't know. Maybe we could rent an apartment near your dorm. Or next to it..." I chuckled. "Something that doesn't interfere with your work."

"For now, that would be fine. Perhaps later we could buy a house."

I chose to ignore that comment.

"About my job... I decided to find a new one here. I would like to keep me busy."

"I thought you'd be the kind of wife waiting at home for her husband."

His words were full of sarcasm, because he knew that I wasn't that kind of person.

"I have job offers here; actually... maybe I will accept one that keeps me away from home all day."

He chuckled.

"Well... then we will divide the rent half and half."

"What did you expect?" I looked at him with confusion. "You expected to pay for everything. Right?"

Minseok laughed.

"I'm an old fashion person."

I rolled my eyes and looked for my phone in the pocket of my dress when it rang.

There was a private Facebook group for my former schoolmates, where Sunhi, one of my classmates had posted an announcement about a reunion between old friends we must not forget.

"Hope?"

I sighed a little skeptical about this meeting.

"Apparently I have a group meeting with my old classmates."

"And you don't want to go?"

In fact I was a little excited about this. I had many friends that I wanted to see.

"I will go."

Minseok watched me for a few seconds, with an expression of doubt on his face.

"You don't look like you want to go."

I laughed lightly.

The idea of ​​what could be that night danced in my mind. Although some might ask me about the necklace and photos, and at some point everyone would know that that girl was me, meeting with them and their possible questions put me somewhat nervous. But I had to understand that my life was going to be that way, because even if Minseok would keep our marriage privately it would always be someone who would try to slip through the wall that divided the two lives he was going to life from now on.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

In the cold morning the next day, I parked the car in front of the front garden of the veterinary clinic that Sophia and her boyfriend Jaeyoon had in a nice neighborhood on the street behind the main one. I walked on the cement path to the double glass doors, where I opened it to a grandmother who was holding in her arms a white little dog with cute ribbons in her ears.

"Thank you, dear." She smiled.

I smiled at her and I went inside to the place as she walked away. The door closed behind me pushing the little bell above it, and I bowed against a lady who was waiting there with her little white cat.

"Hope!" Jaeyoon emerged from one of the rooms wearing his white coat, circling the white counter before walking towards the lady. "How are you? Soph said you'd come."

Jaeyoon showed a cute smile. 

"If she is busy I can wait."

"No, She's free now." He smiled at me. "Soph is in room 3, you can go."

Jaeyoon sat next to the lady, and I walked into the room. Photography was my second choice after I realized that I could not be a vet: my love for animals was very deep, but unfortunately it could not overcome my fear at the thought of blood. So I decided to concentrate myself on helping in shelters, because there the animals always needed some love and attention.

The door was open and Sophia was leaning over the iron table in the middle of the room, noting something in some papers.

"Buu!" I was not trying to scare her but she laughed.

"Hi. How was dinner yesterday?"

"It was better than I thought." I went in to the place and leaned against the table too, resting my elbows on it. "I was very nervous, but his family was very friendly."

"Were you nervous because you always think too much, baby." She looked at me with kind eyes. "I'm glad that his family knows... or in somehow understand why you did what you did. I think from now things will be easier. Don't you think?"

"With his family... I'm sure it will be." I shrugged. "But with Minseok... I think it will work if we work on it every day. Or at least the days we meet."

"So he will not be in the preparations for the wedding?"

"I think so." I laughed slightly, it was not so funny after all. "We need to understand his work, Soph, he is a celebrity."

Sophia looked at me as if she didn't agree.

"But this is his wedding too."

His sister was happier to help me, and I was happy when I heard that her mother was too.

"It's Okay." I shrugged. "His sister believes it will be easier to do it without him. Men don't know about decorations, food, or music."

Sophia laughed with all the air in her lungs.

"But you don't know anything about it either!"

I laughed.

"But I'm going to do this with them, and with my mom, of course."

"Don't you forget someone?"

She looked at me with raised eyebrows, and that gave me the perfect opportunity to return her joke to her.

"Ah, it's true. I'm counting on Dana too. "I said. She didn't laugh and I was in no mood to laugh as she did earlier. "I know i'm counting on you too, Soph. You two make my life easier."

Sophia smiled, taking my hand and squeezing it affectionately.

"This is going to be great, baby. Arranged marriage or not, this should be special for you."

I smiled slightly at her.

"Are we going to go to the meeting with our classmates / friends?"

"Of course!" She smiled, more lively. "I was surprised to see it on Facebook, though."

"Me too." I wrinkled my nose. "Have you talked to Sunhi?"

"I went to the cafeteria of her parents a few times with Jaeyoon, and she attends there occasionally. She is working for an advertising company, but she likes the smell of coffee."

"And who wouldn't it?" I chuckled. The smell of coffee was one of the greatest pleasures of life. "I am glad that she is doing well."

"Yes. Good for her." Sophia nodded. "So... I'll pick you up?"

Go in a group would be more fun.

"Yes. That would be great, thanks."

She nodded.

"Are you going to invite Minseok?"

Her question took me by surprise and I frowned.

"No." I laughed wearily. "Our life will not be like yours with Jaeyoon, Soph. He and I will not walk on the streets or go for a trip like a normal couple would do. He has a life and I respect that. What I do, I'll do it on my own."

"That's a little sad." She pouted. "Have you talked to him about this?"

"It is not necessary. I think he and I are going through this slowly. 4 years have passed... and I think Minseok and I must start again."

"It will be the best." She nodded thoughtfully. "What are you doing this afternoon?"

"I'll go to see Mr. Kim." I smiled. "Dad told me that Mr. Kim was feeling better these days... and I also enjoy his company. And you?"

"Jaeyoon and I will go to my parents' house for lunch."

"Lunch family? That is cute."

"You, Dana and I are a family too. You know?... we should have lunch one of these days."

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

Mr. Kim looked better when I went to visit him. He kept a smile on his face all the time while he read me the newspaper, the news where it talked about his son and the future wedding. The news had taken him by surprise at first, but deep inside, apparently he always knew this would happen. The afternoon was cold as he continued reading the newspaper with his cute glasses on the bridge of his nose, his hands trembling slightly as he held the newspaper in the air, but although I insisted that I could read it for him, he insisted that he wanted to do it for me. Mr. Kim was very happy with the news, and I was happy for him.

"Well..." He sighed leaving the newspaper on his lap when he finished reading, and I felt relieved when he did, and a laugh escaped from his lips. "Even after reading it aloud, still it seems unreal."

"Marriage is part of life, sir." I chuckled. "In fact it is quite common today."

"It was not in my time." He chuckled too. "In my time marriage was considered something... hard to get. Now the idea of ​​marriage has weakened, unions are no longer as strong as before."

Marriages now seemed more accessible to get, perhaps because young people now dare to make that question faster. With more confidence, or perhaps because they didn't stop to think about what was really a marriage.

"Is there a recipe to preserve a marriage, sir?" I said, trying to show him one of my doubts. Maybe expose my doubts would help me to not having them. "My grandfather says that marriages will last, if we really want it to. He says that love doesn't die, people kill love."

Mr. Kim smiled at me and he took off his glasses.

"Please ask your grandfather to come to visit me. I can see that he is a very intelligent man." And then he took a serious stance. "Some people say that love is very complicated, Hope, but I can tell you that it's simple. It's like this: you love someone, or you don't. If you do, marriage is the most beautiful thing in the world despite the bad times that you may have. But in the end the couple will return home having the more importantly thing with them; each other. Respect, love, communication are the qualities that make a marriage work, honey. If you're angry or sad, you never stop sharing what you feel. You must remember that now you two are one, as well as feelings."

Mr. Kim made me feel more confident about myself. My doubts would fade with time, but now I was feeling more confident to face whatever would come to me. At this moment I knew that Mr. Kim would be a great help to me, like a third parent after my dad and my grandfather. In he I met a friend too, someone who would make me feel strong when I wouldn't feel that way.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

"What time do you think you'll come back, baby?"

Mom looked at me from the couch in the living room, while she and my grandfather sat comfortably watching a movie. Dad was reading some papers on the dining table, and I drank the water left in the glass and left it on the kitchen counter.

"I guess at 10, maybe 11."

"Will you sleep with one of the girls or you will come back here?"

"Sophia will bring me home. Perhaps Dana will come with me."

"Minseok will go with you?" My grandpa asked, watching the tv.

"No." I frowned in confusion. I hadn't even thought about that after Sophia mentioned it too. "Why are you asking me that?"

"Sophia said she would go with her boyfriend." He said, and I heard the mockery in his words. " And I thought you'd do the same."

"Ha - Ha." I laughed sarcastically, and he laughed too. "You're funny."

He knew Minseok would never go.

Friday night was as cold as before, and I took my long brown sweater before leaving home, standing in front of the mirror hanging on the wall of the living room. My heart was beating very fast to the excitement of seeing my classmates and good friends. I was closer to some than to others, but after so many years, I wanted to see them all equally. For some reason my reflection helped me to feel myself... but then my dad pulled up behind me, and he made some faces in the mirror making me frown in confusion.

"What are you doing, Dad?"

Dad looking at me through the mirror and he stopped in confusion.

"I thought we were making faces. Obviously I won."

I looked at him with a poker face for a few seconds, and then I laughed.

"I'd better go." I took my bag with long strap and I put it on my shoulder. After kissing dad on the cheek, I walked toward the door. "I love you all."

"I love you." Mom and my grandfather answered.

"Be careful, honey." She said.

"And don't drink a lot." My grandfather laughed. "And if you do, don't forget to call me."

I winced at the thought of alcohol, and then I laughed.

"Have a good night."

I closed the door behind me and walked down the hall to the elevator. The good times spent in the classroom, during physical education classes and field trips came in my mind, and emotion led me there.

–––––– WONDERFUL RAIN ––––––

The cafeteria of Sunhi's family smelled exactly as I remembered it, with the aroma of coffee and peace mingling in the air, caught between the brown walls. Ceiling chandeliers hung on the ceiling and they shone with amber lights, painting the place with a warm color. At this time of night there were no customers and in the air we breathed tranquility to maintain a pleasant conversation together. The same girls, who always made the school events during our adolescence, had prepared everything for tonight. Everyone seemed happy for bringing us together here, and from here on, tonight would mark a special day for all of us.

This place had been part of my adolescence. Standing near the large window, I saw the moon shining beautifully, and although the cafe was near the dorm of EXO, I tried not to think about it for tonight.

"You look happy." Dana said, handing me a glass of champagne. "I don't know why, but being here makes me feel old."

I laughed with her.

"You know I don't drink that." I said, watching the yellow tint of champagne. "We are old, my dear friend, but being here makes me feel like a teenager again."

"Speaking of that... Do you remember when the rocket went through that window?"

Rowoon had been my lab partner during our last year of school, and with his hair slicked back, his black eyebrows and thick lips, he was still the same smiling boy.

"I remember you almost got expel for that, silly." Dana laughed. "But you were always smiling."

"At that time I thought something was wrong with you." I said with mock seriousness and he laughed.

"In the classroom, we needed a little fun."

"Fun? You made them panic, my friend."

Rowoon smiled at his best friend who had just arrived, and Rowoon jumped up to hug him.

Taeyang was the opposite of his best friend in personality. Taeyang always had his black hair slicked down; almost covering his eyes, but still he had a strong look and a well-defined jaw. He was not the bad guy in the classroom, but people breathed that in his appearance. Even his laughter was very masculine. Dana looked at me with a surprise expression on her face, because Lee Taeyang was a known model now. Some classmates couldn't come, and some thought Taeyang wouldn't come either.

"Wipe your tears, Rowoon." Dana laughed when they separated. "We don't want to see you crying like a baby."

He chuckled, cleaning the tears he had not cried.

"I'm just very happy."

Taeyang nodded to us as a greeting, and then the organizer of the meeting took the word. Lee Sunhi was the twin sister of Taeyang, and she was the opposite him, too. With her brown hair and smiling eyes, she never stopped smiling. With a voice totally adorable and an outgoing personality, Sunhi used to be the president of the classroom every year.

"This is a great night, guys." She smiled at everyone. "I am very happy to see you all. Before we were classmates and friends who wore the same uniform and studied the same subjects, and now each followed a different path. I am very grateful that you have taken the time to come, especially our people now who enjoy some popularity..." She looked at me, and to Taeyang who was standing beside me. "This meeting is just to catch up and talk about the great things we have achieved."

That said, the group met again in small groups to talk about the things we had done, and there was no girl who has not asked me if the girl in the photos was me. I didn't say it but they already knew, so it was not a mystery to anyone. Luckily the group had given me their support, and for a moment I felt protected among the girls who didn't show a bad side.

Sophia's boyfriend, Jaeyoon, was three years older than her but he knew how to join the talks. He was a charmer, and Dana and I were happy for the beautiful relationship they had. Their relationship made us think of ourselves, because Dana hadn't found anyone yet, and my relationship with my someone was still in progress. Or something like that.

Eunbi had been my partner in music class, and although she was a young mother, she found a way to overcome her situation and be what she wanted to be. A nurse. Eunbi had a photograph of her baby on her phone, and she was totally adorable. Speaking of babies was talk of a future marriage for Sophia and Jaeyoon, and somehow the subject went back to me like a boomerang.

"But we were talking about the beautiful Seungbi." I complained laughing. "And she's beautiful, Eunbi."

"Thank you, unnie." Eunbi smiled shyly, and I wished she wouldn't feel sad for the words that Sunhi had said about the great things we did.

In her own way, Eunbi had done something bigger than all of us.

At a time of night, almost after 11 pm, I excused myself to go to the bathroom after having tasted the champagne. No matter the jokes that my friends could do about me and my no relationship on alcohol: I didn't like it and that the issue was over. I always wondered why people enjoyed alcohol at the time I took a sip of it because it didn't taste good. I was walking to the bathroom in the back of the cafeteria, but then I saw Taeyang through the big window, with a cigar between his lips and a lighter in his hand, and the little flame that ignited a red dot out there in the empty parking lot, while he was leaning against the hood of his car.

The exit door was open, and I breathed the cold air when I came out.

"Cold Night. Huh?" I approached him, and he turned around.

He moved back his hair with a smooth motion, and I could see a slight smile on his lips. But perhaps I couldn't see well at night.

"Do you mind if I smoke?"

"No." I stood beside him, watching the large park that was crossing the parking lot. The cafe was in a nice neighborhood, and on a night it looked prettier. "Are you enjoying the night?"

He shrugged.

"My sister does everything happier. Right?"

"That is a no?" I chuckled.

But he ignored my question.

"And you?"

"I was a little surprised that this meeting came out of the blue, but I'm glad I came."

Taeyang watched the night sky for a few seconds.

"Are you really going to marry him, Hope?"

Hear him say my name made me look into his eyes. The sound of his voice and his question took me by surprise. Taeyang was staring at me, but that was his way of being. Maybe that's why girls fell in love with him, by the strength in his gaze.

"Well..." I bit my tongue. I couldn't speak about the true intentions behind the marriage. "Yes, I am."

Taeyang nodded thoughtfully, and he put the cigar between his teeth.

"Congratulations, then."

I laughed in surprise. Taeyang seemed so calm that even his happiness was it too.

"Thank you. Glad to see you're happy for me." I kicked the cement slightly under my feet. "But don't think I won't give it back to you when you get married, my friend."

For the first time at night and under the moon, Taeyang laughed.

"I'm sorry, Hope, I'm a little surprised... that's all."

"But why?" I asked curiously. "You thought I was never going to marry too?"

Taeyang looked at me with a confused smile.

"You thought that about you? That you would never marry?"

"Kind of..." I chuckled. "My grandfather says my personality is kind of... too strong."

"Well... He's right." Taeyang shrugged. "I still remember when you were the only one who didn't cry when we dissect a frog."

"Ah..." I chuckled. I never thought he could remember that, and in my mind danced the memories of my friends crying. "The truth was that that frog made me feel very sad.  I do think that's unfair to animals, but I didn't cry because... my friends needed someone to be quiet, if they had seen me cry, they would cry louder."

"If you take care of people... who take care of you, Hope?"

For some reason his question took me to the moment when I decided to agree to the marriage, and I felt that his question left me exposed.

"Maybe I don't need someone to look after me." I bit my lip, trying to hold his gaze. "I'm a big girl, I can take care of myself."

Taeyang looked at me with a friendly smile.

"Whatever you say, big girl."

He was condescending to me, and sarcastic too, but for some reason I didn't take seriously things like that, because deep down I knew there was a good person inside of him.

"And what about you? Have you met someone? Maybe a model, Mr. Popularity."

Taeyang laughed slightly and he shook his head.

"Now that you're going to live here... Have you thought about where you will work?"

I pursed my lips as I thought about it.

"I have some job offers, but I'm not sure yet. I have worked for the same company for four years, and start again..." I laughed with embarrassment. "I get a little scared to start over."

Taeyang nodded slowly, as if he were thinking of something.

"I could recommend you to my company, if you want me to."

I blinked at him, totally confused.

"Really?"

"Really." He chuckled. "They are looking for a photographer, and with your talent I'm really sure you will get the job right away."

This wasn't so sure, but if Taeyang would get me an interview going to work with someone I know would be nicer than start over.

"That would be great and it would help me a lot, Taeyang. I appreciate it."

Taeyang looked away and nodded.

"Yeah… No problem, Hope."

Taeyang and Rowoon had been my lab mates when teacher Park saw that the classroom gathered in the same groups all the time, and then teacther Park then brought us into different groups. Taeyang and I started to remember when we were almost suspended when our volcano exploded stronger what it should have done, all thanks to Rowoon. But because everything went well for us that memory was a funny story to remember. Rowan was always the friend who makes everything more fun.

"Do you remember when we play Romeo & Juliet in the classroom? For a while I thought you were in love Rowoon... or that he was in love with you."

"No!" I complained laughing. "We were very professional. I think he and I acted too well then."

"He was very convincing." He insisted, and in his eyes could see that he was making fun of me.

I pushed his shoulder slightly and he smiled.

From afar we heard the sound of a car between the silent night, and although usually at this time there were no customers, a van parked into the parking lot. Against everything I had thought until now, and although I still couldn't believe it even if I was seeing it, Minseok came out with some members of EXO.

But that was not the most surprising thing of the night.

Sunhi had come out too when she heard the sound of the car, and it was at that moment when Minseok and she shared a look, that I knew I would be confuse all the way home. The word she was going to say died on her lips when she saw me with her brother.Taeyang was looking at her sister, his face tensed as I had never seen it done. And then it made sense in my eyes, or maybe I was playing Sherlock Holmes with wrong clues: Sunhi's parents had a cafe near the dorm of EXO, and Minseok loved coffee, and maybe Sunhi was that "someone else" who Minseok mentioned that afternoon in the hospital.


Hey there, here's the new chapter.

And like mostly of the stories, there is always a love triangle... Or maybe a square?

I don't know it yet :P I have to think about it.

But As always, I hope you like it ^-^.