The Hurting Baekhyun

The Love that was once lost

Luhan spirit sat next to baekhyun and Hugged him tight Baekhyun knew this smell he knew luhan was with him.

“Luhan..”  He sobbed

“Im here baby Im never letting you go.” Luhan said and rubbed baekhyuns back. “I love you Baek” Luhan added.

I love you to babylu”

Chanyeol heard everything he heard someone else’s voice but baekhyuns it sound’s like another boy. Chan knocked on baekhyun’s door luhan’s spirit disappeared he just sighed and opened the door with Luhan’s scent lingering in the room.

“What is it..” Baekhyun said in his cold tone.

Then he heard babe It was luhan’s voice

“Babe you know you dont have to be cold to him.. You never changed” Luhan giggled . “i remember when you first was cold to me but softened up.” Luhan added

Baekhyun pouted. “Well I fell in love with you, you are the only one I wanted… you still are..” he plays with the wedding rings. Kyungsoo and Suho knows baekhyun talks to himself a lot since he lost his husband. So they dont mind it.

 

“Baby.. You know i cant stay here with you forever” Luhan said sadly

“But I dont want you to go…” baekhyun cried. Luhan walked to him and touched his cheeks then his hands with the wedding rings.

 

“When you die to i’ll be waiting for you I promise Just dont do anything stupid.” Luhan looked at the boy that was just standing with his mouth open. “You when i go fully take care of him he would need love and our Suho and Kyung wont be able to help him only you could. Please he would be heartbroken when i fully go. i stayed with him because i didn't want him to be alone..  But its almost time for me to leave him.. I know he doesnt want me to leave but.. I cant stay forever..”  Luhan added. And seen baekhyun cry. Luhan just kissed baekhyun’s lips lightly “remember  I always Love you baekhyun” after that luhan left.

 

Baekhyun ran out of the room and hugged suho.

“Are you okay baekhyun” Suho asked and baekhyun shook his head.

“Luhan left for good huh” baekhyun nodded.  

“I’ll let you stay home tomorrow” Suho said

“I-I’ll go to school” Baekhyun said.

“You sure.” Suho said he just nodded

“Alright then”

 

 

The next day

baekhyun woke up Luhan’s scent was all over their room.  Baekhyun just hugged himself and cried. Chanyeol knocked on his door.

“Baekhyun!” chanyeol said. Baekhyun just cried.

“Thats odd baekhyun usually opens the door” when chanyeol opened up the door. he smelled Luhan all over the room is this why baekhyun cried.

“Baek-” Chan said “are you ready to go to school”

Baekhyun looked at chanyeol and said “let me get ready now go!” baekhyun became cold again. As soon as chanyeol left the room Baekhyun got dressed in Luhan’s clothes and brushed his teeth and walked out the room seeing chanyeol on the sofa.

“Lets go I dont wanna be late for school” baekhyun said. When he seen chan fell asleep he just shrugged it off and went to school.  When baekhyun got to school he seen pictures of him and Luhan from when they were in high school. Baekhyun just hugged his clothes and sobbed lightly.

“Luhan…” when students walked by baekhyun they called him gay and laughed at him.  As soon as chan walked in and seen all the pictures of baekhyun and luhan and then seen baekhyun on the floor crying.  Chan stood up for him.

“WHO THE HELL TO ALL THESE PICTURES WHO MADE THIS KID CRY ANSWER ME! ARE YOU ALL GONNA JUDGE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS UALITY! SO WHAT IF HES GAY!”  baekhyun looked at chanyeol but with a soft gaze but not a hard one as he usually does.

 

“Chan- I want my hannie.” baekhyun sobbed  

‘Baek I have a present for you it may be kind of early for this but here” he hands him a present. He opens it and finds a Picture of him and luhan of the day they gotten married in a picture frame. He accepted it.

“Chan You dont have to do this we heard what luhan said..”

“But you dont love me.. Right?” baekhyun nodded

“So I wont give up just yet” Chan said and baekhyun just hugged the picture with his hands. Baekhyun got up and just walked away with the picture in his hands. Luhan was watching from afar and smiled at the sight.

 

“Chanyeol” Luhan said chanyeol just looked at Luhan.

“Luhan..” Chanyeol said.  

Please take care of him I can sense he's hurting so much the kids here from always watching him from afar are always teasing him because he loves me so much all these pictures someone must of taken them while i was sick and I don't know who..” Luhan said looking at all his memories with his Husband while following baekhyun into his class and seen baekhyun looking down while people . Luhan then back hugged baekhyun.

 

“Luhan.. I know your here please help me i cant take this anymore!’ he yelled

“Who is he talking to? I dont see anyone.” Myungsoo said

“Remember… dont do anything stupid” Luhan reminded him

“Luhan..” baekhyun sobbed “I cant take this anymore Please.. Help me.”

Luhan touched baekhyun’s rings that he had.  “Baekhyun.. Learn to stand up on your own I cant help you when im a ghost”  

“Then take my body.” Baekhyun told luhan.

 

“Alright” Luhan said as he went inside baekhyuns body.

“WHOS MESSING WITH MY HUSBAND?!” Luhan yelled

“Wow so its true he did marry a gay” Myungsoo and the other infinite members laughed

Chanyeol walked in when he know he heard luhan’s voice within Baekhyun.

 

“ARE YOU ALL GONNA KEEP TEASING HIM BECAUSE OF HIS UALITY?! YES BAEKHYUN AND I GOTTEN MARRIED. DEATH TIL US PART RIGHT?! IM DEAD MY HUSBAND IS STILL LIVING BECAUSE I ASKED HIM TO IF NOT HE WOULD OF DIED WITH ME.” Luhan yelled at them  while he can feel baekhyun crying again. As soon as luhan said that he left from baekhyun’s body and baekhyun fell in chan’s arms.

“Wow he was scary” Yeri and Seohyun Said.

"Scary My we now now hes full on gay." Myungsoo said