Baekhyun's memories pt 1

The Love that was once lost

bakehyun's dream 

“Luhan!” baekhyun ran to his Husband and hugged him tight Suho and Kyungsoo watched them two like their sons

“Baekhyun~” Luhan was in bed when baekhyun came in. He cuddled baekhyun snuggling into Baekhyun's chest Luhan suddenly coughed.

 

“Baby are you alright:” Baekhyun looked at Luhan worriedly

 

I dont know.” Luhan replied.

 

“Baby Dont do anything rash Promise me If I ever die before you you wont kill yourself.”

 

“NO I WOULD KILL MYSELF TO BABY IF YOU EVER DIED ON ME I dont want anyone else but you babe” Baekhyun said.

 

“Lets go out babe” Baekhyun smiled and got up but luhan grabbed his shirt and pulled him back down and cuddled him some more.

 

“I dont feel like going out today baby lets just stay here and cuddle while Kyungsoo brings us our food” Luhan said sheepishly and slept on baekhyuns shoulder while shortly after baekhyun  fell asleep to.


 

The next day luhan woke up early and  looked at baekhyun. And rubbed his hand down baekhyuns cheek.

 

“I love you so much Baby I promise i’ll never leave you alone” Luhan whispered and sobbed because he knows he doesnt have so much time left maybe about 3 months at most. Luhan got up and walked out the room he went to sit on the swing outside.

 

“I wish i didn't have to leave you” Luhan said while Suho walked outside and found luhan sobbing.

 

“Luhan are you okay” Luhan just shook his head no.

 

“ You know you dont have a lot  time left huh”

 

“Yeah.. I dont wanna leave baekhyun alone but the doctor said i had 3 months at most at least 1 month “ Luhan said.

 

“You know you would have to tell baekhyun about your cancer.” Suho said and luhan sighed

 

“I know but he's gonna heartbroken.” Luhan said again luhan turned around to see baekhyun standing in the doorway in his shirt.


“Baby whats wrong why do you look so sad.” Baekhyun said rubbing his eyes .

 

“Its nothing baby lets go back to sleep.” luhan said and suho just shook his head and pleaded dont tell him.

Once they layed back in bed luhan asked

 

“Why are you in my shirt?” he smiled a bit seeing a messy haired baekhyun just pouting cutely and rubbing his eyes again.

 

“You love me that much huh.” Luhan laughed a bit and baekhyun just nodded.

 

“You're the only man I want in my life” baekhyun said and cuddled with his husband.

 

“baby.  What if suddenly I go away forever and I cant be here with you” Luhan said gazing at baekhyun.

 

“Simple I’ll go with you” baekhyun replied.

 

“But what if its not your time to go but someone elses and they dont want to leave you but have to.” Luhan said.

 

“I dont care baby You are the only one I want. If i ever get into college  and they start teasing me because you are my husband and that i'm gay i want you to be there. Even if im still in high school for another year-  i want you to be with me.” baekhyun sobbed  and luhan just rubbed his head.

“Baekhyun..” Luhan said  he shows him the doctors report and he reads it and sobs even more “please DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE” baekhyun hugs luhan tight dropping the papers.