Chanyeol and Baekhyun pt2

The Love that was once lost

 

 Baekhyun POV:

Wow I never seen someone like this since Luhan . I love luhan I always will but maybe I should start loving someone new? Nah My heart will always belong to Luhan. but when i chanyeol  said my baekhyun I froze like when Luhan always said my name. I'm not starting to like him am i? 

"Chan-" I said looking at him his face was so close- i couldnt help my lips  pressed against his and it felt like time stopped.  then i pulled away. 

"I- Um sorry Chanyeol" i said 

"HELLO I'M STILL HERE" The girl said 

"GET AWAY FROM US " chanyeol and I said together and the girl walked out. luhan became visable and we all laughed  

"I know you had to do that to get her away i don't mind it but I hated when she kissed you" Luhan said 

"well- I belong to you hannie-  and I know you only show up when  its us 3 " I said and Luhan just kissed me deeply 

"I love you so much Baby boy but i really think its time for me to go be with my grandfather when you pass I'll come for you and Chanyeol make sure he doesnt do anything stupid" Luhan said before disappearing unti we no longer smelled him around. 

"Baekhyun are you okay?" Chanyeol asked we seen Chen and Xiumin coming into the canteen along with the rest of the student body. I nodded at chanyeols comment and removes the rings from around my neck and put it in my pocket. I take a deep breath before taking chanyeols hand and bringing him in line for the food. 

"Baek are you really okay?" Chanyeol asked. 

"yeah luhan is right I need to move on with my life I kissed you not because i had to but i wanted to. It felt like time stopped when I was with you" 

"Me as well Screw all these presents I wanted to give you.." chanyeol said 

"what presents?" 

"of you and Luhan I was there when you were in high school and was there when you got married to him." He told me 

"Chan you can put them up on my side of our room ." I said yes I'm trying to be a littlle kinder to chanyeol. doesnt mean I'll fall for him right?

"alright" Chanyeol said 

"I'm listening to him and not trying to be mean to you. I figured out what he ment He wanted me to be with you but I'm not ready yet" I said 

"I'll wait anything for this smol cute boy" Chanyeol said 

Chanyeol pov 

I love Baekhyun but he hasnt gotten over his husband luhan yet when i sat next to him my face was close to his he kissed me?! I may die of happiness  the lunch bell rang  we seen everyone else come in i seen him take off his rings around his neck and put it in his pocket. I asked if he was okay he told me he was fine  but I doubt it. 
"Baekhyun you sure you're okay?" I asked. 

"I'm fine Luhan was right i need to move on from him but i'm not ready to date. 

"its alright I'll wait I'll always wait" I said as we got our food and everyone was staring at us. 

"what is everyone staring at?!" I said 

"ARE YOU DATING?! One shouted out. 

" we are not But we are thinking about it " Baekhyun said 

"JUST DATE ALREADY YOU AND BAEKHYUN LIKE EACH OTHER" ANOTHER  ONE SAID 

"GUYS JUST STOP" I said "WE WILL DATE WHEN EVER BAEK IS READY HE ISNT" 

"GUYS JUST STOP" Baekhyun said and then he looked at me and kissed me again. holy - twice in one day i may die of happiness. 

"FINE IF YOU WANT ME AND HIM TO DATE WE'RE DATING" Baekhyun said  with no emotion