Chanyeol and Baekhyun

The Love that was once lost

The next day

 

“Baekhyun!” Chanyeol Yelled walking into Baekhyun’s room he seen baekhyun crying.

“Baek whats wrong” Chan said

“I-I dreamed of him… “ he sobbed

“You dreamed of Luhan?” and baekhyun nodded.

“Come lets go to school” From afar Luhan was watching them he smiled a bit but saddened him because hes seeing his husband with another man. But he has no other choice baekhyun smelled the room before he left it was luhan’s.. He stayed in the room a bit longer and told chan to wait.

“Luhan.. I love you i keep these rings and  I miss you so much..” he sobbed walking out the room Chanyeol looked at baekhyun are you alright he shooked his head. “He was in the room just now.. Can i stay in your room for a few days…I dont wanna keep crying in front of you..” Baekhyun asked

“Sure i’ll let Suho know when we get home” Baekhyun nodded and hugged chanyeol while playing with his 2 rings around his neck.

“I miss you hannie..” baekhyun said once they got to school everyone shut up and looked at baekhyun.

“Is your dead husband Gonna help you again” Myungsoo threw baekhyun on the floor and kicked him.

“L-Luhan is gone hes not coming back” baekhyun said tearing up Luhan followed baekhyun of course way he wont do anything stupid  when myungsoo ripped baekhyuns rings from his neck thats when luhan got pissed and  pushed myungsoo to the wall  everyone including baekhyun looked at them  because luhan wasn't invisible anymore.

“B-Baby?”  Baekhyun said trying to get up but cant Chanyeol grabbed myungsoo’s shirt and threw him on the floor and grabbed the rings and gave them back to baekhyun. Luhan helped Baekhyun up and brought him to the infirmary.

“That Myungsoo always did that to you even when i was still alive” Luhan said touching baekhyun’s cheek. Of course Luhan knew he was gonna be invisible soon again so he kissed baekhyun’s lips on last time before disappearing again. “I love you baekhyun always be good to that Chanyeol okay?”  Luhan said while he sobbed a bit  baekhyun got up and hugged him
“I promise baby I wont do anything stupid.” baekhyun said while luhan figure disappeared for good.  Baekhyun just sobbed smelling luhan’s sent for the last time. “I’ll Miss you Luhan”  

Chanyeol looked at him and just let Baekhyun cry. “Chan… Im gonna miss him so much i'm not gonna get used to him not being with me..” Chanyeol just rubbed his back.

“They wouldn't know what real love is even if they found it.” Chanyeol let go of baekhyun and let him hug him.

“I wont give you anymore presents for now it would make you cry even more i’ll ask suho to see if you can stay in my room i know it would hurt you to see Luhan’s things wouldnt it. its been only a few months since he died right?” baekhyun nodded. Luhan was watching them from afar but they cant see anyone anymore. Luhan walked out the room and into Baekhyun’s classroom and wrote on the board saying MYUNGSOO IS AN . Making the  students laugh when Myungsoo walked in.

“WHO THE HELL WROTE ALL THIS?!” Myungsoo yelled. Luhan in the back of the classroom sitting in baekhyun’s seat laughed  

“Good thing he cant see me” Luhan said when baekhyun and Chanyeol walked in the room after baekhyuns crying session Myungsoo then grabbed baekhyun and pushed him down again. Baekhyun covered up the rings way he wont take them again.

“Baekhyun Stand up for yourself like what i used to do in High school”  luhan thought when baekhyun got up again he gave the 2 rings and handed them to chanyeol. And pushed Myungsoo back.

“I had enough of your you’ve been doing this since our high school days when Luhan was still alive”

“Thats my baby boy” Luhan said

Baekhyun knows this scent its luhan but why cant he see him.. Baekhyun looked around and still cant find him he just sighed and look down. He went to his  seat and smelled luhan all over.

“Luhan.. I miss you”  Baekhyun thought before sitting in his seat with Luhan on top of him. Luhan leaned on baekhyun's chest when the teacher walked in he looked at the board  and just laughed .
“How are you students” Mr wu said to the kids. Then he looked at baekhyun closing his eyes and slept on the desk as he was smelling Luhan scent

In baekhyun’s subconscious

“Luhan I can see you but how?” baekhyun said

“Your dreaming that's why  I seen how you stood up to Myungsoo” luhan smiled

“Y-yeah well..” baekhyun said hugging Luhan.  

“You did great  stand up for yourself more often” Luhan said and Baekhyun Nodded.

“But i still wish you were with me” Baekhyun said while pouting. Luhan just chuckled and hugged baekhyun.

“You know I cant” Luhan said

“b-But”

“Chan..” Luhan said before he faded when baekhyun woke up

“Baekhyun are you okay?” chanyeol asked looking at the smol one

“Luhan came to me in a dream again” baekhyun wiped his eyes and looked around.

“But he said your name like he was trying to tell me something..” baekhyun said

“My name?” Chan looked at him and gave him another present but this time he refused it and walked out the classroom mr wu tried and call his name but baekhyun didn't listen since it was almost time for lunch he just went to the canteen. A new girl went there she seen baekhyun

“Hes gonna be my new husband” she said  and walked to baekhyun and kissed his lips but baekhyun pushed her off of him.

“Get off of me I’m married!” Baekhyun said and luhan almost lost it when he seen her kissed him but he made himself visible and walked over to his husband and Kissed him then disappeared again and then chanyeol walked in seeing Baekhyun cry at the scent of luhan.  


“WHO ARE YOU MESSING WITH MY BAEKHYUN” Chanyeol said  

“Chan..” Baekhyun said and looks at him.

“I’m here Baek. you’re safe with me” He told baekhyun

“I know” Baekhyun said then chanyeol turned to the girl.

“Hes Gay And hes married so dont try anything with him.

 Baekhyun POV:

''Wow I never seen someone like this since Luhan . I love luhan I always will but maybe I should start loving someone new? Nah My heart will always belong to Luhan."