The day They meet plus Baekhyun's Past.

The Love that was once lost

 Today was Baekhyun's first day of SM university, He wore his hat to hide his black hair. It took him about 2 hours to get to school.  once  he got there he seen some new faces besides Sehun and Kai the two always used PDA its sicking Baekhyun thought.  

 

"yah!" Baekhyun yelled. they quickly separated once he was out of their sight they sighed to themselves and went to their class. Once baekhyun was in class he seen new faces. He didn’t  care and went to his seat. One of the new students walked up to Baekhyun and she smiled  

"annyeonghaseyo Im Irene pleasure meeting you" she said and smiled  

"go- I don’t want to talk to anyone" he said in his cold tone. Irene pouted a bit but left.  

 

---  

It was lunch  Baekhyun walked into the canteen someone bumped into him. Baekhyun being Baekhyun he gave the boy a cold stare while the boy didn’t give in with that stare he knew theres a soft boy somewhere in there.  

"H-Hi im Park chanyeol" He said stuttering.

"well Then chanyeol don’t do that again" he said and left the canteen.  

"Irene Unni!" Joy said  

"yes?" Irene replied  

"he just talked to that kid that bumped into him and all he did was shoo you away" Joy pouted a bit  

"maybe he's Gay like the other 2 that in our class  that’s always touching each other.”

Baekhyuns ears perked up when he overheard the convo. Of course he was just standing outside. He just sighed and walked off campus. No one can blame him he's been cold ever since  his last Late Husband he had He loved Luhan so much. The day that He died he swore to himself he would never love someone again.  when baekhyun noticed his tears coming down he walked to the cemetery. And looked for Byun Luhan once he found it he sat in front of it and just sobbed.  he turned around when someone called out his name. It was Luhan  

"babe" Luhan said  

 

"Honey." Baekhyun replied. "but how?"  

 

"remember the day you asked me to marry you" Luhan said  

 

"yes I still keep the ring around my neck why- why did you have to be so sick.. When you died.. I could of brought you to the hospital they could of

saved you I wouldn’t of have to go through this alone"  baekhyun said while sobbing while playing with the 2 wedding rings he had around his neck.     

 

"baby.. I wanted to be with you.. But I was to sick even if you brought me to a hospital they would of said the cancer I had was threw out my body.." Luhan replied. "But I will always be watching over you" Luhan added before he left.  

Baekhyun stared at the two rings. "I love you.." He said before walking away and went home for the rest of the day. Once baekhyun reached home and walked threw the door he seen Suho giving him the did you think about Luhan again Look. Baekhyun just nodded and walked into his and Luhan's room and sat on Luhan's bed.   


 

Flashback:  

"Babe I don’t care if your sick marry me please"  17 year old baekhyun said to Luhan

"baby" Luhan said and coughed "yes  I will marry you " 18 year old Luhan said and  kissed his cheeks.  

When the wedding day came  Luhan and baekhyun were happy because they both know Luhan wasn’t gonna last much longer. A few days after they got married Luhan suddenly got worse every day. And one day when Baekhyun drove Luhan to the hospital they told him that he only had about 3 days left and  decided to send him home and about 2 days after he died. Luhan left him alone in this world.  Day in and day out baekhyun Cried. Suho found Baekhyun on the street and asked him whats wrong when he did baek looked at him and told him everything while sobbing.  Suho looked at the lost boy and seen he had 2 wedding rings.  

 

 Present day 
When baekhyun heard the door open and seen the boy  that bumped into him in school.   

"GET OUT!" He yelled and sobbed hugging luhan's clothes that he left.  

"whats wrong-"  baekhyun gave him the death stare then layed down and slept on luhan's bed hugging his clothes. When Suho got Chanyeol out the room.

“Just Leave him alone Chanyeol. Hes been threw alot in the past year. Im not gonna tell you why.”

“Is baekhyun hungry or is he thinking about his Late husband?” Kyungsoo asked

“Hes thinking about him again I dont know what to do with him Honey” Suho said and Kyungsoo sighed and went into their room and seen baekhyun hugging luhan’s clothes and sobbing in his sleep. And hear “I love you! Please dont leave me alone here!” Kyungsoo closed their door and locked it way no one can come in.

“Baekhyun..” Kyungsoo said       

 “Kyung is that you?” He looked hopeless.

“Yes its me” Kyung said “are you hungry I’ll make luhan’s favorite food just for you”

“Yes please..”   baekhyun said.

Kyungsoo walked out the room and went to the kitchen and made baekhyun Luhan’s favorite food.

Luhan’s spirit sat next to baekhyun and hugged baekhyun tight