Ten

Identity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Junhyung?" 

 

 

The old metal door creaked open, screeching to be oiled. A pair of searching eyes were seen through the narrow gap now. 

 

 

 

"Cheonsa!"

 

 

 

"Junhyung!"

 

 

 

The gap widened and a small figure was seen running through the darkness and into the arms of another male figure. The place was almost empty save for a few pieces of discarded gardening tools at a corner and a pathetic thin mattress in the middle of the room. The same mattress that both males were currently on. 

 

 

 

The creaking of the door was heard once again and Junhyung's head snapped towards that direction, holding Yoseob tighter in fear that their sweet moment was really so short lived. The figure by the door did not seem offensive nor intimidating though. Before he could make out who it was, Yoseob had also looked towards the door with a grateful smile.

 

 

 

"Thanks Gil. Just give me five minutes and I'll be out."

 

 

 

Gil nodded at the smaller male before addressing Junhyung. "I'm only doing this so that hyung can have a good sleep tonight. He barely slept the past three nights and I'm worried for him. Don't take this as a sign that I'm going against boss. Boss and Hyung belongs to one another ultimately."

 

 

 

He did not even give Junhyung any time to react or respond and the metal door was shut once more.

 

 

 

"Well, ain't he friendly", Junhyung muttered sarcastically as he breathed deeply in the smaller male's bed of hair. However, he knew that there was no time to waste. The time with the smaller male was scarce. He slowly traced his fingers from Yoseob's hips up to the sides of his torso and neck. The long fingers lingered on the familiar necklace before finally resting on his face. He whispered softly, hot breath ghosting on the surface the smaller male's lips, "I never knew that I would come to miss someone so much. So much that it hurts so badly."

 

 

 

"I'm sorry, Junhyung. If given the choice, I would never have left you. I cannot bear to see you getting hurt because of me or my past." Yoseob sighed as he pressed his forehead against Junhyung's, "but you, you destroyed my efforts. Why did you come here? You know it's dangerous, don't you?"

 

 

 

"I came here for the very same reason for why you came here. Because I love you. I don't care how dangerous this is or what is going to happen from now on. All I'm clear of is that I love you and another day apart is just going to rip my heart into more pieces and make me more than the wreck I already was." Junhyung gently brushed his fingers through the soft hair that he thoroughly missed. "Don't you ever think of leaving me again, cheonsa." 

 

 

 

The smaller male nodded as his tears glistened in his eyes, "I won't. But you promise me too that you would not do anything stupid or dangerous. I don't know what Minhyuk will do to you when he is angered but it wouldn't be pretty, I presume. So please just stay in here where you both would not cross paths."

 

 

 

"I'll be in the dining hall to watch you eat. That's my job here, remember? Our paths would definitely cross."

 

 

 

Yoseob sniffed, "you shouldn't have come here. You are placing yourself in great danger."

 

 

 

"I have to come! What if you start falling for that man and forget about me?" The taller male teased as he rubbed their noses together. "Oh no.. Or have you already done so?" 

 

 

 

Yoseob pouted and shook his head like a child, "of course not! You know that it will never happen!" He pressed his face against Junhyung's neck, murmuring into it, "you know I love you too much for that to ever happen."

 

 

 

"I know," the taller male cooed, shifting the smaller male so he can have a good view of him. "I just wanted to see that pouty lips of yours going all duck like again."





"But seriously, Junhyung, how long do you plan to stay here? You have such a bright future with your cafe and stuff... But now," Yoseob gave a soulful look at the whole room, "Now you are stuck in this dingy room which belongs to a gang and with little clue of how to escape."

 



Junhyung smiled at the smaller male and whispered, "Don't you remember? You are my cheonsa. I'm sure my angel has a way to take me away from this place."

 



Yoseob looked at Junhyung like he had sprouted an extra head, "Yong Jun Hyung! Did I hit the back of your head too hard the other time? Do you not see that these are men with guns but no hearts? They will kill without blinking an eye! I can save you from a falling lift but that thing was a machine! It was faulty, not murderous! If Minhyuk finds out that I have the intention to escape with you," the smaller male shook his head at the thought before whispering harshly, "I don't even want to think about it. I cannot let anything happen to you just because of me!"

 

 

 

"It's okay, it's okay," the taller male hugged him while patting his back comfortingly, "Nothing will happen to me, I promise. Trust me on this. I have made some plans before coming here. Of course I would not have come here impulsively without making sure that there will definitely be a way to escape with you."



 


"What is the plan that you --"


 


"Nah ah", the taller male pecked him on the lips, "I am not telling you the plan because that would spoil it. But trust me on this alright?"





Yoseob furrowed his brows at first and was about to protest but seeing the assuring smile on the taller male's face, he broke into a small smile and nodded while saluting Junhyung, "Aye aye captain!"

 

 

 

Smiling at the childlike face, Junhyung chuckled silently at how someone so innocent looking could be an undercover in a gang. Pulling his cheonsa closer, he connected their lips ever so gently together. 

 

 

 

The smaller male was eager as he wrapped his arms around Junhyung's neck and leaned in closer, closer, closer. It has felt way too long since they have tasted one another. Parting his lips, he allowed the taller male's pliant tongue to enter and ravage every corner of his mouth. His grip tightened, pulling Junhyung so close, as he whimpered from the luxurious pleasure and happiness that was coursing through his veins. 

 

 

 

The taller male's hands kneaded the small of Yoseob's back, ever so sensually. The kisses became rougher and more eager, and Junhyung's hands became bolder. They cupped the smaller male's , squeezing it as the taller male brought their crotches together, rubbing them hard against one another. Yoseob whimpered, tearing from the pleasure, "Junhyung...

 

 

 

more..."

 

 

 

"Hyung, it's time to go."

 

 

 

Yoseob let out a whine as the taller male's lips left his. His eyes were glazed and lips parted with want and need. It took all of Junhyung to not ignore the intruder and just take him right there, on the thin mattress. "Cheonsa, he's right. You have to go before that man finds out that you are here with me." 

 

 

 

Yoseob nodded, still trying to catch his breath from the intense make out session as he stumbled on his words, "okay. But... but know that I... I don't want to."

 

 

 

Junhyung pecked him sweetly on the lips, "neither do I. I love you, little cheonsa. Go and get a good sleep, alright?"

 

 

 

"Alright. Sleep well too... I love you, Junhyung ah." 

 

 

 

"Oh and baby," Junhyung's voice fell into a quiet whisper so that Gil would not be able to hear him, "promise me that if you ever regained your memory, do not let it be known to anyone at all. No one at all. Just give me a thumbs up sign when you see me."





Yoseob looked thoroughly confused but he nodded obediently. Reassured, the taller male smiled as he guided the smaller male to stand and brought him to the door, to where Gil stood waiting patiently. "Goodnight. I'll see you during breakfast."

 

 

 

"Goodnight." Yoseob beamed at the taller male, feeling so warm in his heart as he took in his handsome lover's captivating smile. It felt like ages since he was apart from Junhyung and it had been so terrible. As much as he was worried for Junhyung doing something so dangerous and entering the gang's mansion, he could not deny the happiness in seeing and feeling the taller male again. 

 

 

 

The door creaked to a close and Junhyung sighed as he lay back down on the mattress. He missed having his cheonsa sleeping beside him. Taking a whiff of his palms, he was comforted to know that the smell of Yoseob remained, very slightly but it was still there. Placing his palms near to his nose, he fell asleep, dreaming that the smaller male was right there beside him. 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 

"We only have a little less than two months left before the big day with the people from Shadow. Everything has to go as planned and everyone has to remember their roles." Minhyuk announced to the table of people. Yoseob sat beside him with a bored look as he had no idea what was going on. All he knew was that the closest and most trusted men of Minhyuk and him have spent almost two hours discussing about some trading which he had no interest of. 

 

 

 

"What about Yoseob hyung? Would he be involved too?" Kwon quipped as the smaller male snappily turned his head at him with a look of shock. 

 

 

 

"Please don't involve me. This thing sounds way too important for me to appear and spoil all your big plans."

 

 

 

To Yoseob's utter disbel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter