"I'm in."

Hundred Percent Awesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Be patient." He looked his reflection on the mirror. "Just two weeks, Baekhyun. Just two." He washed his face one more time, hoping to take the heat that was caused by anger. If you asked Baekhyun that why he was angry, he would just say a name: Oh Sehun. He had thought everything was going be okay after he returned his internship, but he was wrong. 
Oh Sehun. He had a lot of people around him, he was tall, and handsome, plus he was a potential target for the men or women who want to get into his pants. And now it was Baekhyun's job to deal with them. And let's say Oh Sehun could be an actual playboy sometimes. 


"Baekhyun, Mr. Oh was calling for you, again." He didn't care about the tone of other intern when he realized that Mr. Sehun would probably be angry right now for waiting him to come. He cursed under his breath as he headed Mr. Oh's office. 
"Mr. Oh?" 
Oh Sehun didn't take his eyes of what he was working on while talking to Baekhyun next moment. "Oh, fancy to see you Mr. Byun. Where were you?" 
Baekhyun could only roll his eyes since Mr. Oh wasn't paying attention to him. "I was..." Then he gave up, what was he going to say? 'I had to pee?' He took a deep breath before he started to speak again. "I just needed to take some fresh air." He could have laughed if he wasn't at Oh Sehun's office. 'Like if toilets have the best air.' 
"Why? Are you tired or bored already, Mr. Byun?" Baekhyun could swear he saw a annoying smirk on Oh Sehun's face. He just tried to tend as he hadn't seen him. "Of course no Mr. Oh. It's always a pleasure to deal with your bitc-" He stopped himself as he put his hand over his mouth. "I mean, I, ummh, you know you have really lovely followers." He forced a fake smile. Oh Sehun seemed like he didn't take it, but he didn't say anything about it. "Then you'll be pleasured when you go to another date." Then he smirked, this time Baekhyun could clearly see. 
"Another date? Wooaah-" It took a second Baekhyun to stop himself. "I mean wooaaah, I'm so happy!" He laughed awkwardly, trying to sound honest. 
"Great then. Take the adress from Mr. Kim. You know what to do." Then he looked at Baekhyun with his poker face. How Baekhyun hates to see that face. 
"Yes, Mr. Oh."  He bowed, and turn his back to hide his angry expression from Mr, Oh, and he called his name again, there were no anger to see. "And last week's advertisement's report will be on my desk at 3pm." Baekhyun only nodded, but when he looked his watch, only to see it was almost 2pm, he was about to explode. "You may go now, Mr. Byun." 

*

"Hi there!" Baekhyun only looked at source of the voice. Oh, this time it's a man.
"Oh, hello." He bowed as he stood up from his seat. 
"I was expecting to see Mr. Oh?" Baekhyun smiled shyly while nodding. "Ah, yes, you probably were, but he's so busy with meetings these days. I'm here to say that he couldn't come to  meet you, sorry." 
The man looked surprised, "Then he could just call me, why he did send you to say that?"  
Baekhyun managed to stop himself before he say he was agree, but then he forced a smile, and hoped to look happy. "Ah, he thought it would be so rude to say that only with a phone call." 
So basically he lied. Oh Sehun's purpose was making him suffer after he had given Baekhyun a second chance. Just. . That. Chance. 
"I see. Whatever, I can eat with you instead of him." 
Baekhyun's eyes widened, "With me?" The other man smiled, he has a beautiful smile, Baekhyun thought.
"Yes, with you! Mr- Ah, sorry, I couldn't even ask your name." 
"I'm Byun Baekhyun." He took the hand that other man offered. "Choi Siwon. Nice to meet you.

*

It turned out the Choi Siwon guy was there only to speak business with Oh Sehun, but when he wanted to meet outside of the company, he was misunderstood by Mr. Oh. Actually, he was really handsome, and Baekhyun didn't know if Mr. Oh knew him before, would he reject him again? And there was another thing that Baekhyun didn't know: How the Choi Siwon guy managed to get his phone number? 

*

Baekhyun found himself messaging even a few times speaking with Siwon next week. To be honest he wasn't comfortable with the fact that Siwon was into him. A boyfriend was the last thing Baekhyun wished for right now, he was way too busy with college, and his internship, also Mr. Oh's extra things didn't help at all. 
"He looks so good tho. If you're not interested pass him to me." Jongdae said while giggling, and closing the laptop that they used for googling Choi Siwon. 
"Did you finally give up on Minseok?" Jongdae choked his drink with Kyungsoo's question. 
"Are you aware that we're at his coffeeshop right now?" 
Kyungsoo shook his shoulders as a proof of he didn't care. 
"Guys, can you please tell me what I'm going to do?" Baekhyun pouted as he put his phone to the table. "I really don't want to hurt his feelings or something, but, uughghhh, It's not going to work. Of course he's handsome, and sweet, but I don't even find him attractive, you know."
Jongdae choked his drink one more time. "You don't find him attractive? Wooaah, Byun Baekhyun." 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes before he started to speak again. "It doesn't mean people find someon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter