How Many Percent Awesome Are You?

Hundred Percent Awesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun couldn’t even try to talk after his question. What was he going to say? “Is Mr. Oh your brother? Why didn’t you tell me?” No. Did he have a right to ask these questions to Jongin? They were nothing with him anymore, not even friends. Even if they were, would Jongin trust him? Again, no. He didn’t even mention about having a brother while they were dating. But why? Baekhyun told Jongin everything about his family, his friends, and his life, but Jongin always kept silent. He never trusted me, Baekhyun took a deep breath, Is that even possible? I gave him everything that I have, I loved him… But he never trusted me?

He shook his head, and tried to focus on his work, that was what he was trying to last two hours. “Just do your job. Don’t think about him, just don’t…” But he couldn’t, and it made him even more angry. It shouldn’t have bothered him that much. “Mr. Oh is Jongin’s brother, so what? Why do I care?” He slapped his face a few times to get rid of his thoughts, and continued to organize files while swearing to Mr. Oh. How could he finish the whole files until morning? It was already 3am, and he had almost 15 shelves to put in order. “I swear, if he kicks me out after all of this, I’ll beat him to death.” He sighed, and made another coffee to himself.

After a few hours, and more coffee, he finished to organize all the shelves. He was feeling like a walking dead, and all he needed was his bed, but he ended up at intern’s office, one of the couches, sleeping. He didn’t even bother to take of his shoes, just curled into himself, and when someone called his name, he couldn’t even open his eyes. “Mr. Byun!”

“Just five more minutes…”

“Mr. By- Baekhyun, you need to wake up!” Baekhyun tried to open his eyes, but now he was angry, all he has was Sundays, and he couldn’t even get a proper sleep. “What do you want f-“ He cut himself off, stood up from where he was sleeping when he saw the man who was calling his name. “M-mr. Kim. Hi!” He bowed and laughed awkwardly.  

Mr. Kim smiled, “Why were you sleeping here?”

“I put in order the files in the archive all night, I guess I just fell asleep here.” He tried to fix his hair, and clothes.

“Uhm, I see, but you should’ve go home, you know.”

“It was too late, and even if I went, I would come back for speaking with Mr. Oh.” Baekhyun replied snappily.

“Well, you should’ve really go home then, because Mr. Oh isn’t here today. You know, he had a pretty good birthday party yesterday.” And Mr. Kim smiled again, but this time in a sad way.

“But he said that he would talk with me today! I was here all night, working my off, and you’re saying he isn’t here? Sorry, but are you kidding?” He tried to calm himself down, but he just couldn’t, even the man who was cleaning office at that moment was making him angry.

“He probably didn’t know he was going to have a party, he’s not a type of person who lies, so please don’t be mad.” He patted Baekhyun’s shoulder, and give him a warm look. “But let me tell you something Baekhyun, there is never a second chance for him, and I’m sorry but I don’t think that organizing some files changes the fact.”

****

“What am I going to do now? I’m not an intern anymore, how am I going to find another internship. Even if I find, it’s too late.”

“Hey, easy! How can you be that sure? What if he doesn’t fire you?” Minseok said while adding more milk to Baekhyun’s coffee.

“Hyung he already fired me!” Baekhyun whined. “And please stop putting milk to my coffee. You know it makes me sleepy.”

“That’s why I’m doing it, you idiot. You need to sleep.”

“I can’t! I need to thin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter