Second Chance?

Hundred Percent Awesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you doing here, Jongin?"
**
Jongin looked surprised as Baekhyun. "Baek, why are you here?"
Baekhyun couldn't help and rolled his eyes, because that was going too far. "Why do you keep following me? Why are you here Jongin? What do you want from me?" 
"I'm here to do my internship." He looked Baekhyun in the eye, "Now, calm down please." 

"You've never told me that you were going to do your internship in here, now tell me, why the should I believe you?" 

"It's because I didn't know too."

Baekhyun could tell that he was saying the truth, but It didn't make sense. Interns started to do their internship last week, and the company had enough interns, but why was Jongin here?
Baekhyun didn't say anything nor Jongin, they just stayed there for a few minutes before Baekhyun took his wallet and left the office.They didn't talk after that. Baekhyun ignored Jongin, and Jongin didn't disturb him. Baekhyun knew something wrong with Jongin, but he decided to not care. 
***
He took a sip of his coffee, and put his bag on his small desk. Now, he was working there for a month, he got used to the routine.
"Hey, which one of you is Byun Baekhyun?" Baekhyun just raised his hand while staring a tall-hot-blonde male who was looking at him at the moment. 
"A friend of Sehun. Huang Zitao. Call me Tao. "  Baekhyun just nodded. "Now, come with me."
They ended a small boardroom.

"Look, Byun, I'm coming straight to the point. I was going to hold a birthday party for Sehun, but the company that prepare the organization let down me, I mean how can do this to me, is that even possible?"
He waited for an answer, but Baekhyun didn't give any. "Whatever, I need help, and Junmyeon told me that you could help me."
"Well, when is Mr. Oh's birthday?" 
Zitao smiled endearingly, "Two days later, Saturday." 
...
Baekhyun was having difficult days. He was trying to go to work and organize the birthday party at the same time. He wanted to do his best but it was so hard for him to do these things alone. Tao promised him to help but he disappeared like ghost, and he was all alone.
...
It was 6.00 a.m. right now. Baekhyun had to go to work but he couldn't find that energy. He sent an e-mail to Sehun's friends for his birthday party and organised the sitting plan all night. He even forgot to eat his dinner. He got up from bed with a growling stomach. He wanted to have a breakfast but he had no time for that. He got ready and went out. 
He read and regulated some reports until noon. When he loooked forward he saw Jongin who was reading some reports, he looked so tired. His hair was messy and dark circles under his eyes were saying hello. Baekhyun couldn't help, and worried about Jongin for a second. Jongin used to have nightmares which were stayed Jongin up all night, but he got over it. At least Baekhyun knew like that. He wondered if these nightmares started again? While he was thinking these things he turned back to the world with Junmyeon's voice. 
''That's enough for today. You can go home now. Don't fotget the big project presentation tomorrow. You will get some points for college. Take care of yourselves.'' 
While Jongin was packing, Baekhyun was still looking at him, and then he asked a question without even thinking.
''Do you want to go for a coffee with me? You look like a mess.'' 
Jongin looked around to be sure that Baekhyun asked him. They stared eachother for a minute. Jongin got excited to that question and accepted it. At this time Baekhyun was trying to convince himself that he hadn't got any feelings for Jongin anymore, but his heart wasn't saying the same thing.
...
While they were waiting for elevator, Sehun came and joined them. Baekhyun saluted him and smiled. Sehun smiled back. Jongin was staring at Sehun with a disgusting face. At this time Sehun realized Jongin, he was a little shocked. They got on the elevator. 
''Well, we met again Kim Jongin. I'd have never guessed that you can come here.''
"I came here because I had to. It's just for my mother, and you know that too. I'll finish my internship then I'll leave.'' 
''Yeah, you don't have much choice. Even being in a same place with you is a wrong thing for me. You are transient, so I stay and you go, as always.''
Jongin didn't say anything. He just swallowed. Baekhyun was looking at them baffledly. Elevator's door opened. 
''By the way, happy birhday Oh Sehun. Though I'm sure that you'll have a nice one, as always. '' said Jongin before he left with Baekhyun.
''How do you know Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter