It's Not That Easy

Hundred Percent Awesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin, let go of me."


Here they were, in an empty street behind the Baekhyun's part-time work place. 


"Baek, you can't do that to us. I still love you."


It was the day after their break up. They had a very serious fight, they even hit each other. It all began when Baekhyun saw Jongin with another guy, but he didn't say anything to him, because he loved Jongin so much, and Jongin was the only thing he had, but as time went by, Jongin became a different person. Baekhyun was no longer recognise him, and they started to fight almost everyday. When they had their biggest fight, Baekhyun decided that he couldn't do it anymore. He said that he wanted to break up, but only thing he got was adding more fire to Jongin's anger. When Jongin hit Baekhyun on the face, he couldn't help, and hit him back.  Of course Jongin knew that Baekhyun had Hapkido skills, but when Baekhyun kicked him, he was unable to hide his astonishment. When he fell on to his knees, the only thing he heard was Baekhyun's voice, "Never call me again!"


Jongin didn't call him, but he came to his work place.  Baekhyun was working in a small yet cozy coffee shop after his classes, since it was saturday, he stayed at work until late hours. When the big and blue clock, which was right next of the door, showed it was 11pm, he got ready to go home. After he left the shop and said his goodbyes, his arm was grabbed by a strong hand, and he started to drag, and here they were.


"You love me?" He stopped, and took a deep breath. "If you loved me, even for a second, you wouldn't cheat on me." 


"What the hell are you talking about?!"

After he pulled his arm from Jongin's hold, he looked into Jongin'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter