Isn't An Ordinary Place

Hundred Percent Awesome
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kim Jongin?" 
Baekhyun's eyebrows rose, did he know Jongin? How?
"Oh Sehun..."
Now Baekhyun knew they had known each other, but he didn't care, he just wanted to leave that place as soon as possibe, so he was the one who broke the silence. 
"I didn't see you were coming. I-I'm sorry." He bowed, and didn't wait for a response before turning his back to the boys, but the tanned boy was still fast enough to catch Baekhyun's wrist before he left. 
"Don't touch me!" He tried to pull his wrist back, but when he managed to do that, he almost fell, because his legs were still trembling after the accident.
"Where do you think you're going?" Jongin hissed, and pulled Baekhyun by his wrist again. "We have to talk." 
"There's nothing to talk, Jongin. Now, please, let go of me." Baekhyun said,  now he was a little calmer, but he was still trying to set free his wrist from Jongin's hold, and his tears made their return again. 
Sehun, who was watching the whole scene with a confused expression on his face, thought he should just leave them alone, and pretend like he's never seen, but he ended up between them to push Jongin in the chest.
Now it was Jongin's turn to lose his blance. His eyes widened as he started to speak. "What the hell are you doing?" 
Sehun let out a small chuckle, "I think you already know." 
Jongin, who experienced a new level of anger, took a deep breath before he spoke. "Stay the out of this." 
"Sorry, but I'm already in this." With this answer, Jongin was ready to be out of his mind. He started to walk towards Sehun, and made a move to reach Baekhyun, but he was blocked by Sehun's arms. "I think he doesn't want to talk with you Jongin." Then, he turned to meet Baekhyun's eyes.  "Do you?" 
Baekhyun literally was a mess at the moment, he couldn't even speak, but when he shook his head, his mind was screaming "No! I don't!" 
Jongin hooked his fingers into his hair like he was afraid to lose his mind. "What are you, a superhero now? Just leave us alone Sehun. I know you have a lot of business, but this isn't one of them." 
Sehun looked so done with Jongin, so instead of giving him an answer, he turned Baekhyun again, and handed him a helmet. "Get on." 
Baekhyun froze in his spot, but he managed to take the helmet after a few seconds. "I'll send you home." 
Baekhyun didn't say anything, but nodded slightly. He could him, right? He just saved his from Jongin, yes, he could him.
"Are you serious right now? He isn't going to anywhere with you." Jongin glared Sehun, he was in a terrible rage. Baekhyun was his, he never thought about that someone can take Baekhyun from him. He wouldn't allow anyone to do that.
"Look, Jongin, I don't want to fight with you. He is coming with me, and y-"
"Why? Are you afraid of me?" 
"No, bacause I have no time to waste" Sehun gave a look to Jongin before wore his helmet. He got on the motorcycle, and waited for Baekhyun.  After Baekhyun got ready, he didn't wait and drove them to Seoul's busy streets.

****

The drive was fast and silent. Sehun just spoke for once to ask where is Baekhyun's place, and Baekhyun said he could take a cab, but his offer was refused immediately. When they arrived to Baekhyun's apartment, Baekhyun thanked him, and Sehun just nodded him before he left.
Baekhyun just sighed when he threw himselft to couch right next to Minseok. Minseok was his roommate, and they had been living togerther for three years. He was just opposite of Baekhyun, but they got on well. 
Minseok had a coffee shop near his flat, and he was living his boyfriend, but after he broke up with him, he decided to get a new roommate. Baekhyun was one of his regular customers, and he was studying at college that Minseok had graduated a year ago, so when Baekhyun saw the notice that Minseok hung on the shop's door, and asked if he could be his roommate, he said yes immediately. 
"Hey, are you OK?" Minseok asked after he saw Baekhyun's face. 
"To be honest, I'm far away from being OK." 
Now, Minseok was worried about him. "What's the matter? Is it Jongin again?"
"He came to my work place." 
With that answer Minseok leaped up from his seat. "What?! What did he do? Did he hurt you? Are yo-"
Baekhyun cut him off. "No, no! I think he just wanted to talk with me."
Minseok took a deep breath and tried to calm down. "Why do you have to be that stubborn, if you worked at my place, It wouldn't ha-"
"Minseok, we talked about it. I couldn't pay our rent with that money you would give me. You know, It feels wrong."
Baekhyun always thought that it would be unfair, if he worked for Minseok. He couldn't accept money from Minseok eventhough he deserved. Miseok was his roommate, and it was enough for him, so when Minseok offered him a job, he rejected.
"I know, sorry, but if it happens one more time, you'll call me."  Baekhyun just nodded. "Now, go and sleep. You must be really tired." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter