Here comes TROUBLE...

I'm Dating a Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A man in a very nice suit walked in the luxurious corridor inside the tall building. The maids bowed their heads as the said man stopped in front of a grand door to knock. He waited for a response before he opened the door and revealed a woman in her 40's admiring the city in front of her.

 

"Madam"

 

"Yes Mr Kang?"

 

"Choi Minho of C corporation is at the lobby wanting to have a word with you" Mr Kang said that got the full attention of the madam.

 

C corp is one of the most powerful corporations in Korea. Having a connection with the corporation can mean a success in one’s business and having their bad side means bankruptcy. So hearing that the future CEO of C corp personally went to the Ims sounds interesting.

 

The madam looked straight to her loyal butler and smiled.

 

"We don't want fortune to wait Mr Kang. Let him in"

 

Then minutes later a well-built handsome young man clad in an expensive Louis Vuitton suit entered the office with an unexplainable aura. Everything in him spells power and money.

 

"Mr Choi, it is such a pleasure to have you here in my humble office"

 

The young Choi ignored the statement, it is so obvious that the woman only wants to get on his good side because of his family name.

 

"I'll get straight to the point, I don't like your daughter" Minho said looking straight to the woman who smirked at the word daughter.

 

"The feeling is mutual. But may I know the reason Mr. Choi?" Madam Im said with a playful smile on her lips.

 

Minho walks closely to the table and place a brown envelope on top. The madam reached for it and looked at the content.

 

"I can mention your company to my father if you help me with my plans" Minho said as the madam was busy scanning the pictures that is worth a fortune if ever the media got their hands on it.

 

"I'm all ears"

 

Minho smirks at the madam's answer.

 

"I want Yoona to stay away from what's mine. And that girl is my property"

 

"Who is this girl if I may ask?"

 

"She's just a simple girl madam Im, nothing that will suit your interest. All I want you to do is to make your daughter stay away from my property"

 

"And what if I didn't?"

 

"You'll have to say goodbye to your luxurious life"

 

The madam smiled. It is her chance to get rid of her husband's daughter. Making the younger Im's life a mess was her ultimate dream since she became a part of the family. Well to be the most powerful woman in Korea was the first one, but she never stops dreaming to make her stepdaughter's life a living hell.

 

"Consider it done, Mr Choi" she said smiling.

 

"Very well. One more thing, hurt my girl and I'll destroy your company with my own hands" Minho threatened but the Madam remains unfazed.

 

"You don't have to worry Mr Choi, if there is someone who will get hurt it is only Yoona, I won't dare laying a finger on your property. After all I'm looking forward to working with you in the future"

 

"Very well said madam Im. Expect a meeting with my father once the job was finish. I'm expecting a good result"

 

"You had my word Mr Choi"

 

"Nice talking to you madam Im"

 

And with that the young Choi left the madam's office both h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter