Day-off Discussion

I'm Dating a Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Finally! I thought you were never going out.”

 

Yuri was startled when Tiffany spoke.

 

“Yah! How long have you been in there?”

 

“Since the deer’s car halted in front of the school gates?”

 

Tiffany said as the two of them watches Yoona’s car drives away. Tiffany smacked Yuri’s shoulder and the girl gasp in pain.

 

“And how dare you say Yah to your unnie?!”

 

Tiffany said and continue to smack her poor dongsaeng, while Yuri powerwalked inside the school building.

 

“Unnie! Stop! I’m sorry okay!”

 

“And you’re shouting at me?”

 

*slap *slap *slap

 

“Unnie soowwwyy… Yuwreee is sowwwie… no more… it’s awwwieee”

 

Yuri tried to do aegyo, Tiffany’s strongest weakness.  Tiffany did stop for a moment and when she couldn’t take it anymore she pinched the pouting girl’s cheek and kissed it.

 

“Soooooo cuuuutteeee!”

 

It’s normal for the two of them to do skinship, growing up together made them as close as true sisters would be. Though many think of them as an item they just shrugged it off and sometimes laugh at those silly comments about them.

 

Yuri being the younger one always listened to Tiffany and at the same time Tiffany always takes care of Yuri. Since it’s just the two of them in Korea, there is no one they can lean on when trouble comes, but not until the love of their lives came into the picture.

 

As a routine no matter how late they are, Tiffany always make sure that she walked Yuri to her first class. When they reached the lecture hall Yuri turned around and say thanks to Tiffany, while the latter patted the younger’s head, a gesture that only the two of them knows the meaning.

 

“I’ll see you at lunch. Stay away from trouble”

 

“Yes unnie!”

 

Yuri saluted and turned around, when she thought that Tiffany is done with her the older girl smacked her behind and made her yelped in surprise, good thing that there are only few students and most of them are Yuri’s group of friends in the school.

 

“Unnnnniiieeeee~…”

 

“See you later princess”

 

Tiffany said in English. She winked at her and went on her way leaving an embarrassed Yuri.

 

“kyyaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!”

 

Some of her friends shouted when she came in.

 

“OH MY GOSH!!! The two of you really looked good together” Chorong said.

 

“Are you sure you are not in a relationship with Tiffany sunbaenim?” Namjoo asked.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you guys that we are sisters? There is no way that the two of us will be in an intimate relationship. And besides unnie has a girlfriend a very loving and caring girlfriend”

 

“hhhhhmmppp… how about you? Are you in a relationship with someone?” Bomi asked.

 

Yuri didn’t say anything, but the smile and the blush on her face gave out the answer. Her friends started to and bombarded her with questions, mostly Namjoo and Bomi.

 

“So who’s this lucky boy?” Namjoo.

 

“Or is it a girl?” Bomi.

 

“Where did you meet him?” Namjoo.

 

“or her?” Bomi.

 

“How does he looks like?” Namjoo.

 

“How does she looks like?” Bomi.

 

“Is he good in bed?” Chorong.

 

“Is she good in bed?” Bomi.

 

“YAHHHHHH! Chorong unnie!”

 

The girls laughed and they watched Bomi attacked Chorong with continues slap. Chorong ran around the lecture hall with a blushing Bomi

 

Yuri doesn’t know if she’s going to answer or not, seeing that her friends are enjoying the situation she just shook her head and open her macbook to finish her report. Eunji sat in front of Yuri and rest her arms on the latter’s desk.

 

“So…?” Eunji asked.

 

“What?” Yuri stopped typing and looked at Eunji who is staring intently at her.

 

“It’s a she… isn’t it?”

 

Yuri gave the girl a smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter