The Calm before the Storm

I'm Dating a Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Saturday…

 

“Im Yoona proves that she can handle both her school life and celebrity life simultaneously. On the 21st of November the actress was seen inside Chung-Ang University wearing casual clothes and seems to be just out of class. Some students who noticed the undeniable beauty of the actress even without make-up approached her to ask for some photos and autograph which the humble actress gladly did”

 

“Uggghhhhh, I can’t really live like a normal person, can I?”

 

The actress changed the channel of the television, upset by the fact that no matter how she tried to be discreet in attending the university, the sharp lenses of the cameras gave her away to the media. The news spreads like wildfire and she doesn’t think that she can still attend school without the paparazzi.

 

She heard some giggles and look at the culprit. She saw Yuri wearing her favorite shirt looking like she came out straight from a magazine cover.

 

“Why are you laughing at me?”

 

Yoona sulk at her girlfriend who can’t stop laughing.

 

“Because you are being such a baby in the morning”

 

“I’m not a baby! The news pisses me out. Now I have to be extra careful when I’m touching you in school”

 

“You were touching me?”

 

Yuri raised her eyebrows in suspicion, she eyed the erted choding searching for any signs of byuness in her.

 

“Di…did I said touching? I said talking. You need to have your ears check baby”

 

She was hit by a pillow after that.

 

“Ow… it huwts”

 

“Awww my poor baby… come here I’ll give you a kiss”

 

Yoona happily skips to the couch and sat beside Yuri.

 

“My baby is hurt… where?”

 

“Hewe (here)”

 

Yoona pointed at her forehead.

 

*mwah

 

“Where else?”

 

“Hewe (here)”

 

Yoona pointed at her nose

 

*mwah

 

“And hewe (here)”

 

Yoona pointed at her cheek

 

*mwah

 

“Also hewe (here)”

 

Yoona pointed on her lips

 

*mwah

 

Yoona covered her face.

 

“hihihihihi I’m shy… Yuwi unnie kisshed me”

 

Yuri just laugh at her girlfriend’s chodingness. Everyday Yoona surprised her with different feelings. Maybe this is Yoona’s way of making her happy, of making her feel loved. She wasn’t fond of surprises but she’s liking every bit of it when it comes to Yoona.

 

She looked at the choding who pretends to cover her face and then take a peek on her. She smiled seeing Yoona happy with the simplest things in life. She was so caught up with the moment when she noticed that Yoona is also looking at her.

 

“Am I that pretty?” Yoona asked.

 

“No…”

 

Yoona’s jaw dropped, shocked by her girlfriend’s answer.

 

“What? Me Im Yoona is not pretty? Didn’t you heard the news I’m the prettiest celebrity alive, now we also need to have your eyes checked”

 

“You’re not pretty… You are beautiful”

 

Cheesy Kwon strikes!

 

“Wha-“

 

“It’s a two different thing”

 

Yoona smiled. Every day she unfolds something new from Yuri. She never knew her girlfriend could be this cheesy.

 

“Ahhhh you’re being cheesy huh”

 

“I learned from the master”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter