Reasons

I'm Dating a Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was lunch time after Yoona’s third subject, luckily she’s still with someone she can talk with. She takes Algebra with Naeun so it wasn’t really awkward since they are already acquainted with each other.

 

She took a peek on her phone to check if Yuri message her, hoping that the girl would ask her to eat lunch together. But to her disappointment no message from her lover and even a good luck message from her managers and friends.  

 

Yoona sighed. Guessed she’s just going to each lunch alone. But even before she get to the cafeteria, many fans approached her and asked for some pictures and autographs. She wasn’t really in the mood but she has to show that she’s still approachable even without the cameras. She started to sign a few but as the crowd goes overwhelming Yoona felt uneasy, her managers wasn’t with her to try controlling the crowd. She began to look around trying to get out of the situation when someone shouted.

 

“Leave her alone, can’t you see that she’s having a hard time? Try to be sensitive sometimes”

 

The crowd started to disperse and finally she got the chance to see her savior. And to her surprised it was someone that she’s been longing to see.

 

“Yu-“

 

“The girls are wondering if you can join us for lunch. I…it is okay if you doesn’t want to”

 

Yoona was a bit disappointed that it wasn’t Yuri’s idea to ask her for lunch. But if it is the only way she can be with her, though she’s confused, she’s willing to take the chance.

 

“Of course I will be glad to”

 


“Ummm… okay…”

 

They walked together awkwardly as if the two of them doesn’t know each other. Yuri kept at least a meter away from Yoona. As much as Yoona wanted to hold the latter’s hand she just can’t.

 

“Ahh…-“

 

“Yu-“

 

“You first” Yoona said.

 

“Umm… are you… umm… hurt somewhere?”

 

Yoona was frozen for a second. She doesn’t know how to answer, literally or figuratively? She’s confused of Yuri’s behavior right now so it’s better if she understand the situation.

 

Sensing that the Im was a bit confused, Yuri spoke again.

 

“I mean, you were like mobbed a while ago. I wonder if you were hurt somewhere”

 

“Ohhh… not really. I’m okay… I guess?”

 

The walk to the cafeteria was like an obstacle. Fans here and there approached Yoona to ask for some pictures or autograph. Yuri felt uncomfortable seeing that situation face to face. She wonders how Yoona survives doing that for almost every day of her life.

 

Finally they came to the cafeteria and found the girls. Eunji is on her phone ready to call Yuri but then stopped when she saw her. The girls offer seats for the newcomers and proceeded to sit.

 

“Hi girls!”

 

“Tiffany sunbae-nim!”

 

All the girls bowed to their eye-smiling sunbae and Tiffany bowed back.

 

“Can I join?”

 

“Of course sunbae!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter