Separation Anxiety (Yoona Version)

I'm Dating a Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yoona stretched and yawned as she wakes up. Remembering a beautiful time last night, she smiled and feel the left side of her bed, but to her disappointment Yuri wasn’t there.  She pouted but then blushed after noticing that she’s all dressed up. Last night’s activity was a bit rushed because of excitement but she’s sure that she fell asleep .

 

A delicious aroma of brewed coffee and hot pancakes greeted her when she reached the kitchen.  There, on her kitchen bar, stood the most beautiful girl in the world for her. Humming some familiar tune, Yuri busied herself preparing their breakfast. Yoona smiled because of the scene, she can wake up into something like this every day of her life.

 

She made her way to her dearest girlfriend and back hugged the latter. Yuri’s vanilla scent mixed with the aroma of coffee made her more addicted to the girl. She got her morning kiss and stole a bite from the pancake then walk to the kitchen bar stool and waited for breakfast to be served.

 

“How’s your sleep?” Yuri asked when she served their breakfast.

 

“Never been better” Yoona smiled as she gobbled down her large amount of pancakes.

 

“By the way Taeyeon unnie called. She wants to remind you that you don’t have any schedule for today so you can just relax”

 

“hhhmmmm… how about we get back to bed after this?” Yoona suggested and wriggled her eyebrows at Yuri.

 

“As much as I wanted to. I need to go to school”

 

“School? Waeeeee???”

 

“Yoongie it’s Friday, I still have school today”

 

“Can you just skip school? I need you to cuddle with me under the soft and comfy sheets” Yoona used her aegyo just to get her girl agree but failed big time.

 

“I’m sorry Yoongie. I promise to make it up to you. I’ll sleep over again tonight if you want”

 

“Tonight?”

 

“Yes”

 

“Then I’ll make sure you won’t get any sleep”

Yoona wriggled her eyebrows while Yuri gave her a rather awkward smile because she knows exactly what her girlfriend means. Trying her luck to get away from Im Yoona’s sweet revenge, Yuri asked Yoona to sleepover in her apartment instead. There would be Tiffany that could make sure that Yoona won’t do anything wild. However, Yoona is determined to get her girl beneath the sheets without sleep.

 

“In your apartment?”

 

Yoona had been to her girl’s humble apartment but never got the chance to sleepover because of her hectic schedule.

 

“Yes”

 

“Then I’ll ask Sica-unnie to make Fany-unnie stay with her tonight”

 

Yoona said and gave her girlfriend a sweet-evil smile.

 

“Yoongieeeeee”

 

Yuri whined while blushing because of Yoona’s teasing. Yoona, seeing that Yuri is as red as a lobster decide to girlfriend more. She pinched the tan girl’s cheek and kissed her blushing cheek.

 

“You are so cute blushing like that baby”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter