She's Back

I'm Dating a Hallyu Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A swarm of media reporters, newspaper photographers, paparazzi and fans made a huge commotion inside Incheon Airport as the Asia’s Goddess set her foot in Korea after 6 months of staying overseas for a drama shoot. She practically lives in China finishing her first ever Chinese drama, her fan meeting and even shoot some Chinese variety shows, mastering and showing off her Chinese skills (Language).

 

The hallyu star gave time to answer some of the reporters’ questions and receives fan gifts.

 

“Yoona-shii ~ how’s your stay in China?”

 

“It’s good, I enjoyed it and I learned a lot of things”

 

“Yoona-shii ~ what can you say about the more than a billion views of your drama?”

 

“I was really surprised, I never knew that was possible, but it is”

 

“Yoona-shii ~ are you excited that you are back here in Korea?”

 

“Yes, I’m very much excited”

 

“Can we know why?”

 

“Well it’s really good to be back and finally I’m -”

 

The customers were annoyed when suddenly the television went off. Some grunted and some cursed a bit and threw some glances at the waitress/culprit, nothing is more irritating when you were interrupted while watching your favorite star being interviewed live on national TV.

 

Tiffany, who saw what her best friend did just shook her head. Well she can’t blame Yuri if she’s in a bad mood today. Her best friend woke up late this morning and got reprimanded by their professor in History, and now Im Yoona is back without telling her.

 

The door chimes sounds indicating a new comer, the owner of the café Jessica Jung enters and noticed the atmosphere surrounding the area. She walked close to Tiffany and asked a question.

 

“Hi baby, what happened here?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter