Hello Angel

EXO -Drabbles & Oneshots {Collection}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3. Hello Angel

Hunhan / Angel ! Au / Humour / ~2k words Warning - What you are about to read is complete non-sense. XD

 

Sehun does not believe in god & that just pisses off the almighty. In a fit of getting recognised by the brat he sends his most precious & beautiful angel - luhan, on earth to make sehun believe in heaven/god. 

 

 

"But why me, Father" luhan complains and gabriel behind him mimics him which led to god giggling in his throne for few seconds.

Luhan huffs at his family and glare daggers at the archangel before returning to his complaining about the latest task his "father" aka the head of heaven, The God himself gave him. "I don't understand why you are so adamant about me going after him. Kai is the best person for this kind of job. He practically lives on Earth, following that owl-eyed boy day and night, claiming he is his guardian angel".

"Technically i am an angel & it's my work to guide the humans" kai says coolly like he is proud of his reason.

"Oh c'mon we all know what you are guiding and where" and luhan gestures towards his nether regions and god just cackles at that.

"Oh my boy you just got buuuuuurned" god high five with gabriel.

"Dad!!!" Kai whines and stomps towards Lucifer who is sulking in the corner because father didn't choose him to go to earth.

"And that is why my boy i have chosen you." He walks towards luhan and gives of a proud smile.

"You are the only one who can bring me back my honour. You need to teach that brat a lesson."

"Ummm ok you lost me at the 'honour' part! What lesson??" Balthazar pitches in helpfully seeing the look of confusion on every ones face.

"The lesson that nobody messes with Zohan!!!"

There are collective "what" coming from everyone present as the response.

Only gabriel understands his father's humour and laughs encouragingly.

"I am not playing with you all. You don't even react to my jokes" god says sulkily and pouts at his sons.

Luhan, thinking that the earth and that "brat" could never be worse than this, finally sighs and agrees to go which leaves Lucifer in a fit of wailing and flailing.

"Lucy, behave yourself. This is no way for a young man to act." father says sternly to which he quickly replies " Stop calling me lucy, i am not a girl" he shouts.

"Will you prefer 'fur' then my sweet angel" god coos at him with cold eyes and Luhan just disappears in order to escape another heavenly drama.

 

 

After hundreds of lectures(read only 4) and working for like decades(read 3 hours) sehun is dead tired and wants nothing more than to faceplant on his bed. And he does exactly that when he reaches his small apartment. He is deep in sleep when loud fluttering jolts him awake and it’s like someone appeared out of thin air in his bedroom.

His immediate reaction is to scream his head off but suddenly he remembers how his of a best friend pranked him last time and viral the video in whole university.

“I know it’s you, Dumb Yeol!! do you really think i am gonna fall for the same prank twice. HA!!” he snickers mockingly.

The figure fidgets in its place and holds out his hand as if asking sehun to take his hand. The idea that this figure is much shorter than his friend is just crossing his mind when the lights suddenly flickers on and the intensity of sudden bright light blinds him for a minute.

But as soon as his eyes adjust to the light he is blinded again by the sheer beauty of the person standing in front of him. One thing is for sure, this ain’t any Park Chanyeol. The one standing in front of him looks like a runaway model, not rough and y but pretty and gorgeous.

sehun’s  breath hitches momentarily and he gulps down the sudden lump in his throat.

“You are so pretty.” he realise he said it out loud when there the quite pretty boy suddenly shouts with rage

“I.AM.NOT.PRETTY. I.AM.MANLY”

“ummm okay. sure. whatever sails your boat. but wait who are you and why are you in my room?? and more importantly how did you got here!!” sehun asks after his brain registers there is a complete stranger inside his house at 3 in the early morning.

Pretty or not, the boy could be a burglar and hurt my handsome face. ohh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter