Go Fighting

EXO -Drabbles & Oneshots {Collection}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8. Go Fighting

Yixing x You / Artist !au / Humor  ~1.6k

Everybody loves the darling of the set, Zhang Yixing except YOU.

WARNINGS - Language, Yixing is a narcissist.

 

 

Among all the artists, he is the youngest one. And being a native who works in another country he receives lots of love and pampering from the entire cast & production staff. He is a sweet talker, with a charming dimpled smile, polite, kind-hearted with a childlike mischievousness.

But among all one person gets his undivided attention, one person who is not following him like a lost puppy. One who does not tolerate his tantrums and one who is deliberately ignoring all his attempts to get closer.

And that person is YOU.

You are the AD( assistant director ). Helping out actors with their scripts and dialogues is your task. Luckily for you the ones you are incharge of do not include someone named ZHANG YIXING; the heartthrob of set but totally a devil in disguise.

Unfortunately, due to couple of times when you refused to entertain him, he has set his eyes on you like a predator observing his prey to attack at the right time.

But you wouldn't go down without a fight. Nor would you let his charm distract you.

Right..!!!

 

Z : “What kind of a guy do you like?”

Y : “Absolutely nothing like you.”

Z : “I get dimples.”

Y : “Half of the world's population gets. Am i supposed to care!!”

Z : “Everyone here likes me. Why do you hate me?”

Y : “I don't hate you SIR. I just have no time to waste entertaining you.”

Z : “You will come to me on your own by the end of this day. I PROMISE YOU.”

Y : “WH..WHAT??? As if.”

 

The conversation ended there (thank god for that) because hell it was a really weird conversation.

 

Like who even talks like that? Obviously Zhang Yixing, you snort at your own thought.

 

You make way towards where Li Chen is sitting and starts telling him about the next scene. You were way into your describing that you miss the tap on your shoulder....twice. It’s only when Li Chen gestures for you to look behind that you turn and find Hutao huffing at you.

 

Raising your brows in silent question you stare at him confusedly not noticing how he has his hand stretched in front of you.

“Take this script” he says or rather orders and you wrinkle your nose at him. He is mostly sweet and polite but when he is hungry and overworked he turns into this y .

 

“Why?” you ask not making any move to grab the book he is offering.

 

“We are exchanging” and that one sentence has your temper rising. You know whose assistant Hutao is and you want nothing to do with that narcissist.

“What...why? Who told you.” you try to hide the book in your hands behind your book like it will help any better. Hutao is a beast and he easily snatched it from your hands pushing the one in his hands in yours.

 

“PD. I don’t why but he asked me to exchange with you. So yeah…” and he side steps you and starts chatting up with Li Chen. Li Chen that traitor, you have been assisting him for a month now and he is not even questioning this swap.

 

Urgghhh, you groan in your head. And marches towards where PD is talking with some technicians to confront about this sudden decision when a loud voice of someone you wanted to least hear right now halts you mid step.

 

“Hey over here.” Zhang Devil calls you like you are his servant and everybody stops to look at him and you with bated breaths. Most of the staff knows that you have a unknown dislike towards him and clearly they think you are crazy for that.

 

Forgetting your initial goal of talking to the PD you turn sideways and instead march towards where the bane of your existence is sitting like a king on his throne.

 

This jerk, you scream in your head.


“WHAT” you scream right o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter