Tender Love

EXO -Drabbles & Oneshots {Collection}
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

9. Tender Love

Chanbaek / Friends to Lovers !au / Fluff / 1k words

 

Chanyeol and baekhyun got together only recently, like literally they are only a week old into this new dynamic. So it’s natural that Baekhyun gets all shy when his former best friend goes all romantic on him. And it's needless to say chanyeol finds it all amusing how red in the face baekhyun gets by his advances.

 

 

“Wh-What are yo..you doing?” Baekhyun squeaks in mild panic as he sees chanyeol approach him with a smirk playing on his lips.

“What...Nothing. What do you think I am doing?” Chanyeol asks amused at how red in the face baekhyun gets every time he comes near to him.

 

Baekhyun was not like this before; going red like a tomato whenever Chanyeol was at arm’s length from him. But before Chanyeol was only his best friend and now, now they are boyfriends. Chanyeol still can’t believe his luck. After dropping hints for years and then skittering around each other for some more, finally chanyeol got the balls to ask baekhyun out. But what surprised him even more was how quickly baekhyun had said yes despite of him never acknowledging Chanyeol’s advances before that. It almost felt like baekhyun had been waiting for chanyeol to make the final move all along. And chanyeol couldn’t be any happier. After all his best friend is officially now his boyfriend as well.

 

Right now the said boy friend slash best friend is inching away from chanyeol and the latter is having too much fun teasing him.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Baekhyun is still trying to keep some distance between them but it is getting very difficult with the way he is now almost caged between Chanyeol’s looming figure and the book rack behind him, which is pressing into baekhyun’s mid riff at the moment. They are in the library, in the quite deserted section where no one is around to see them and hence Chanyeol is taking advantage of the situation at best to get a taste of those cherry lips of baekhyun.

 

“Like what, baby?” Chanyeol is not even hiding the smirk when baekhyun’s breath hitches at the nickname. The latter has not yet got accustomed to chanyeol calling him with these endearments. But no matter how much baekhyun pretends, chanyeol knows the other secretly loves it.

 

“Like..Like you are going to eat me up” and baekhyun burrows his head in Chanyeol’s’ chest in embarrassment after saying those words out loud. Chanyeol’s resultant laughter reverberates throughout baekhyun’s body as well and he burrows deeper into the embrace hiding his face which probably would be red till the tip of his ears now.

 

“Oh you would know when I would want to eat you up.” Chanyeol whispers lowly into baekhyun’s ear with his deep husky voice and the following shudder

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter