Chapter 8: Mysterious

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

Baekhyun had taken knowledge of Jungkook while Chanyeol chats with his hyung. He learns that Jungkook was 3 years younger than him. Chanyeol wasn’t really his uncle, he just like entitling people with respect. Even if the Uncle word is too much it kindda fitted. That Jungkook calls Chanyeol Uncle.



“ You know, He never really liked smiling.” Jungkook started making the little male look at him. Both of them watching Jongdae and Chanyeol talking at the guy who was behind to all of this. Yixing… or Lay-hyung in Jungkook’s stance.  

“ How come? “



Baekhyun watched as Jungkook faces him, giving him a soft smile revealing those bunny like tooth.



“ He believes it’s a sign of weakness”

“Yeah I heard that he doesn’t smile a lot but I never knew it was like that”

“ His been smiling for a week now, scared the of all of us “ Jungkook smiles “ now we know why, you’re an amazing guy Baekhyun-iss. No one can I mean legit no one can calm my uncle the way you did. Quite amazing”

“Your uncle saved me in so many ways” He blurts out “ but I’m confused..”

“ of what Baekhyun-iss?”

“ I-Im his l-Lover but. I don’t know if he wants me that’s why he likes me or he likes me that’s why he wants me…”



Jungkook raises a brow “ that’s some deep you have there..”

 

Baekhyun nods.


“ He’s the only person who can answer your question, Hyung” he smirked.


“ how about you? have a special someone in mind?” Baekhyun smiles at him. Jungkook instantly turns red and nods as he awkwardly scratches the back of his neck.

 

Absolutely adorable

 

“Yeah.. but he doesn’t like me, he kindda hates me”

“ oh, how does he address you?”

“ Jungkookie, sometimes he calls me Kookie.”


Baekhyun chuckles “ well I think he does Kookie, when someone gives you a nickname means you’re special for that person ”




Jungkook smiles at him, laughing at himself and sighs “ Thank you Baekhyun-iss. Uncle is truly lucky to have you”




Baekhyun smiles and turns his head, only to lock eyes with his Giant who gave him a smile. He immediately faces Jungkook, his cheeks warming up.

“ I- uh is it okay for me to look around?” Baek asked. He really wanted to hide his embarrassment.

“ Sure but don’t wonder off too far. Stay in this place and don’t even enter strange rooms or even stairs. Stay away from stairs and doors. Chanyeol will kill me if something might happen to you” Jungkook smiles lifting a weight from the ground.





      Baekhyun got the chance to look at the place closely and it was freaking cool. Scary but cool. Unlike earlier with the catcalling, he was greeted with respect and a slight bow. Embarrassed, he told them it wasn’t necessary.



In each corner of the huge place were boxing rings for proper sparring and training, unlike the middle area it was for force, and brutal spar. A lot of equipment’s were active for fighters to use. The floor was all matted to keep the fighters safe.


Baekhyun wasn’t still quite sure what Chanyeol does but it gotta do with the fighting. No matter what Chanyeol is entitled with, he’ll accept it like how Chanyeol accepted he’s a e.



Baekhyun notices that there were another door present at the other side. Jungkook warned him to stay away from doors but curiosity got him. Stepping closely at the door, he looks back to see no one was paying attention at him.
 
    Placing a hand over the door he curses the door for being so… secretive, why wont they just invent see through doors, oops wait its already invented. His eyes widen when a person emerged from the door in front of him. Yelping in surprise he caught the strangers’ attention. Baekhyun paled to see the stranger’s appearance. It reminded of him the people looked at in the Brothel, people that would touch him.



“ Ah you there, have you seen Mr. Park somewhere?” the greasy man taking a step forward. Baekhyun took a step back while clutching his sweater for safety.

“ Chanyeol I-is ah—“ he gulped. Words had betrayed him for the sudden fear emerged from his system.



The man’s ugly faced even morphed into an uglier and more scarier expression.



“ You address the boss Chanyeol? You little fool, have you no manners? Who are you to get the right to call the boss by his name. No one is allowed to call him that! You are no greater than him! You little! ” He stepped forward.


Tears were starting to form in Baekhyun’s eyes while watching the greasy man getting closer to him. Remembering all the things that happened to him in the brothel he quickly shut his eyes.

A large hand had taken his wrist and dragged him inside the big mysterious door. He was panicking and he had started to call out Chanyeol’s name when a hand had clamped his mouth shut. Now tears were rolling down his face when he felt something sticky and gross in his ear.

“ you never learn do you? Here in the Underland, people who doesn’t know their place needs a proper punishment”





---




it was a tunnel. Behind the door was another ing tunnel.


A long, dark, scary tunnel that has torches on the wall that serves as their lights. The whole place was screaming out murder or even haunted. It was even perfect for shooting a horror moving.


Baekhyun was being dragged by the man who had cover his mouth with a cloth. He was scared of what might happen to him. Will he be or beat up? He tried to convince the fat guy that he was Chanyeol’s lover but it was too late.


Baekhyun didn’t bother to struggle because when he first did, he took a beating. He could feel his own blood dripping from his chin when he received a punch from earlier trying to resist.

Now he was starting to think it was a bad idea to even resist. Holy was that a unicorn?

Baek started to see black and white from exhaustion but the man kept him steady. There were a lot of doors and a bunch of stairs they had passed by but he couldn’t keep his vision straight.

Baek just wanted to fall down and sleep but he knows it was futile to even faint right now.



Crying didn’t help when he was slapped on the face to halt his weak voice so he decided to just whimper. He was even limping huh sprain ankle now when did that happened?



It was all torture for Baekhyun.

No wonder Chanyeol never wanted him to be here. It was too dangerous.

Chanyeol
The giant that owns that name…




“ You er better be still alive. I’m still going to teach you a pretty good lesson and lets hear you mutter the boss’s name ever again. Do you hear me?! You better answer me you ing prick!” 



He said what? He thought. It was already hard for him to stand now the greasy man expects him to listen and answer his question? 



Not long for him to be thrown inside a room. His face had landed on cold hard cement. Whimpering, he looks up.


It was a frightening sight. He noted the blood stains from the bars and ropes that hung from the ceiling. A butch of different instruments was lay down across a table where blood spills were visible. A metallic chair was spotted in the middle of the room.


Baekhyun was sobbing, he wasn’t planning on him… the fat guy was planning on torturing him.



Baekhyun was still frozen when the man started to place him in the chair and instead of chains or cloth that was tied around his hands and feet it were wires. Rusty, thin wires.



“ I look up to Mr. Park very much. It might be weird that I’m much older than him but he has a perfect figure and brain for a fighter.  And I never liked other people other than Mr. Kim and Mr. Zhang to call him by his name. He’s too good for people like you to call him with so much… casualty” the man snickers.


Fighter? So Chanyeol’s a fighter?


He was boiling with rage. This man is disgusting! Eww eww ewwww!


“ You have a very pretty face. “ Gross, don’t you dare touch me or else he thought. “ It would be ashamed to ruin that pretty face of yours.”



Baekhyun knitted his brows; the urge to kick the man in face was tempting him. But these situations were not new to him. People from the brothel would do much worst. And he refuses to give in.

All his life he had endures everything. Every that came to him. He was all alone. It was better that way. But an image of a stupid yoda would pop into his head.



He needs to stay stronger for Chanyeol. This time he screams for Chanyeol’s name louder until his throat hurts.

and he was yet again greeted with a punch on the face. He tasted blood on the corner of his lips and a tear e

Please log in to read the full chapter