Chapter 16: Leave me Alone

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter






Luhan kept his eyes glued to the door, bringing up his hand to unconsciously bite his finger nails in distress. The older doesn’t even know how long, an hour? Or maybe two? He was getting weary with worry over his small friend who he dearly missed.

He didn’t know what to expect when suddenly Baekhyun appeared. And what worries Luhan the most the shattered look on his face, looking as if he could crumble any time. Something might have happened to make him personally return in his own, a head of the given day Sehun had told his Patron.

 

He could audibly hear the grunts and groans coming out from the room, and to send him on edge, Baekhyun was obviously silenced. It gives him another wave of uneasiness.

 

No,no, no he’s okay right? He tells himself like a mantra. Maybe he should check?

 

In a blink, Luhan was already standing infront of Baekhyun’s door. The small window covered up and the sound of grunting getting louder. He had to close his eyes for a moment to block out the disgusting urge to vomit. His fingers were holding the knob, twisting in slightly.

Luhan was sure he’ll get punished when their boss finds out about this. One of the biggest rule implemented inside the brothel: never disturb when the room is occupied by a patron. He paused, releasing his grip around the cold metal. He exhales a breath and took a step back.

He’ll just check later.

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

“This is why we never associate ourselves with the red district” Jongdae spoke behind him, unable to see the pure disgust in his face as they stood in front of the brothel. The taller was just focused on looking for Baekhyun and nothing else. “Holy do you see the prices?! They’re outrageous”

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, quickly pushing the doors open. He doesn’t wait for them to follow when he strolled his way to the front desk. The interior never changed the last time he was here. The while room was engulfed in ruby red, by the lights hanging down from the ceiling. And the stench of heavy clung to the room like cologne. Their elder gagged, covering his nose with his hands while his manager simply complained out loud, about the smell, about the lights, everything.

 

The front desk was empty, which adding another flick of irritation. He lowly growls, pressing his palm on the bell infront of him.

 

He kept ringing it, and he doesn’t care if he was annoying or not. They heard a shuffle, and the sound of footsteps emerged, making Chanyeol still his hand in midair. “Sorry doll, brothel opens up at nig—“ a gasp.

 

Chanyeol’s eyes snapped, making eye contact with a familiar face. The same deer eyed male that shared familiarity with his Baekhyun before. The taller watched as the male paled under the heavy color of the room.

 

“Jongdae, Lay” Chanyeol stated never leaving the pretty face’s eyes. The giant knew what was coming next, judging by the body reaction the deer-eyed was giving him. “Grab him”

 

Luhan’s eyes immediately widen, he was not given time to process everything when the two strangers behind Mr. Park come forward.

 

“Wh-what’s the meaning if this! Hands off! Let me go!” Luhan began thrashing around, both of his wrist held together by the two men. Panic started to ignite in his veins, of course he knows Mr. Park, very well from all the rumors and stories. Remarkably Park Chanyeol had made a chain of adventures, stories both roaming around from the red and black district. And this person was Baekhyuns’ last patron.

 

Chanyeol smirked talking a few steps towards the e. “I’m looking for someone”

 

Luhan wasn’t a fool “I don’t k-know what you are talking about…”
 

“I am not in a mood to play around” Chanyeol growled “I know that he’s here, so are you telling where you’re keeping him or not? I will not hesitate to bring this whole brothel down if I have to”

Luhan could sense the pure rage coming out from the taller, he did hold a reputation.  “Y-you’re just going to hurt him...” He mutters. Chanyeol tilts his head to the side, balling his fist to the side.

“What makes you think that I’ll hurt him?” His voice icy and cold. Every word sending Luhan into a trembling state.

“You’re Park Chanyeol…”

Jongdae felt proud for some reason. Who knew that this boy can bring fear to anybody who knows his name. And the manager knows well that Chanyeol lives off of the fear of others, it was his big advantage after all.

The giant tilts his head to the side, expecting it. He purses his lips to a thin line, controlling his composure all to well.

“Evening dear patrons” Oh Sehun finally stepped in, both hands in his pockets. Jongdae whips his head to the latter, raising a brow. Chanyeol shifts his eyes to meet the owners, receiving an eye smirk from the bastard. “Nice to see you again Mr. Park”

“Jongdae give me your gun”

All of their eyes went wide. Except for Sehun tho. Jongdae swallows the forming lump on his throat. Of course he has a gun, He always put one under his belt just in case something happens, their lives weren’t really considered safe when half of the black district has been pinning on them since Chanyeol made a title.  

And of course, Jongdae was no fighter, he doesn’t come clean with violence. “Yeol, that’s not a good Idea…”

“Then I suggest you tell this bastard what will come next if I don’t end him right on the spot” Chanyeol snickers, folding his arms together. Sehun tilts his head to the side, a smug

Please log in to read the full chapter