Chapter 6: Jongkey

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"Whoops"

 

Baekhyun had dropped his book

 

The same time his face had connected the floor. He blinks in confusion on what just happened. He pushes his hands up and takes a look on whoever tripped him. But what he saw was people grinning and whispering, pointing at him.
what in the world....

 

 

He once tried to stand still but he fails as someone from behind pushed him forward making him connect with the floor once again. 

 


" Baekhyun!" A voice called out. A huge wave of relief hit him as he recognizes the voie. Lifting his head up he gives his bestfriend a smile.

 

" Hey Kyungsoo!" 

 

" Dont Hey me Baekhyun! Yah! Who the hell did that? You people think im blind?!" Kyungsoo glares at the people helping the latter up. Baekhyun blinks out of confusion on what was happening. It never really occured that people would do this to him. Bullying...

 


" you okay? " Kyungsoo asks making Baekhyun reply with a nod. He looks down and grabs his fallen binder making it sure its safe in his arms, hugging it like his life depended on it. He felt everyones eyes on him making him shudder at the discomfort.

 

Hey have you heard? Thats the guy who came out of Chanyeol's car


aint he a bit plain?

OMG to be honest im much prettier than him

Can you believe it? That thing fancies the bad boy 

 


Wait.. What? 

 

" can you be these people? Some bull they're spreading..." 

 

Kyungsoo frowns dusting his shoulder " a rumor of you and Park Chanyeol getting all friendly, like please. Common sense people would you really go out with a maniac like him?"

 


Baekhyun held a stern face staring at Kyungsoo. 

 

How can Kyungsoo even say that when he doesnt really know the giant like he does ... Well he knows Chanyeol enough for him not to deserve that kind of statement. 

 

 

" Chanyeol aint that bad Kyung..." He mutters making type other stop from his words. Kyungsoo gave him the wtf face. " all I'm  saying is he could be kind and gentle..." 

 


Kyungsoo raised a brow at this " what makes you even think that?? Unless the rumors are true Baekhyun. You fancy that psycho? Like when did this even ing started? I never see you interact with that male" 

 


" you never even gave me a chance to talk to the man properly. Kyungsoo you kept shouting at him to go away when all he does is bump into me accidentally..." Baekhyun grumbles. 

 

Kyungsoo gives him a glare, pulling Baekhyun by the wrist stopping him from walking. 

 


" whats up with you? Why the hell are you defending him? Have you talked to the guy?" Kyungsoo asks his hand tightening on Baekhyun's wrist. 

 

"...no"

 

He lied. Seeing how Kyungsoo reacts was scaring him but his confidence on defending the giant made him confused yet proud. It was the very first time he had talked back at Kyungsoo like that.
If Kyungsoo finds out that he is actually living on Chanyeol's roof, he'd be dead. Road kill ... A dead puppy on the road. 

 

Kyungsoo snorted shaking his head.

 

 

" are you listening to yourself? You sound like his lover by defending him like this"

 

" Kyungsoo ..."

 

" no offense Baekhyun but Chanyeol is--"


" Im what Do?" 

 

 

 

Both of them snapped their heads to the new voice that cut in. Baekhyun wanted to slap himself mentally, if Kyungsoo finds out.... Oh both him and Chanyeol are dead.


Kyungsoo snarled at the figure walking towards them. Chanyeol had that blank look on his face staring at Baekhyun who couldn't help but stare back. 

Baekhyun feels his cheeks warming up and looks down on the floor avoiding the giant's stare making Chanyeol grin a little which Kyungsoo caught causing his brow to raise. 

 

 

 

" let me repeat that " Chanyeol started stopping in front of the two male tilting his head to Kyungsoo " what am i that you are so eager to tell Byun here?"

 

" Get lost Park" Kyungsoo scoffed. 


" thats rude Do" 


" fyi, im talking to Baekhyun not you. And you cutting in between is what you call rude "


" what's rude is you, using that kind of tone on Byun. What makes you act like you're the boss of him?"


" did i say i was? "


" did i say you were?"


" Piss off Chanyeol"


" off Do"

 

 


" ugh whatever, come on Baekhyun" Kyungsoo said turning his heel to the other way. 

 


But Baekhyun didnt move at all. He was still looking down and he could literally feel Chanyeol burning a hole at his head. He could see how Chanyeol is clenching his hand to a fist almost locking his blood circulation.

 

With this He finally faces the giant, stepping forward to touch his arm, bring both his hands up. Cupping his face.

"Hey its okay, calm down..."

 

and in instant Chanyeol sigh, closing his eyes an attempt to cool down for Baekhyun.


" are you okay?" He heard the giant gently said. Baekhyun nods as he puts his hands down.

 

" why are you here?" Baekhyun mutters searching for an answer  " dont you know there are rumors again? Its about you and me this time..." 


" i heard. thats why im here. To see how you are." 

 

" im fine but please i--"

 

" dont want anything to do with me?" 


" no... I dont want people to see you in a different way anymore..."

 

" that wont be possible for me"

 

 

Baekhyun could see the change on Chanyeol's eyes. It became softer and more clear to him. Baekhyun wanted to say something else but the crowd caught his attention. He glances nervously on his side and could see people whispering. Some wore a disgusted face while others wore a disbelief one. He could even hear people say how sorry they felt being near the bad influence. 

 

Damn hell why aren't Baekhyun running?


Holy someone save the innocent angel!


How the can that Byun dude do it?


Run! The monster is in front of you!

 

 

 

It was bull. Does Chanyeol hear this crap everyday?

 

He couldn't even imagine how Chanyeol felt being judge and feared everyday. Baekhyun felt bad for treating the giant like that in the first place. Who was he to talk? 

 


Chanyeol could see the change on Baekhyun's expression and sighs. The giant lifted his hand to pat his head gently. Looking down to give him a smile.

 

" since when do i give a about what ing people say" Chanyeol said " don't ing care and never will "

 

People who saw this froze and stared at them. But the two didnt notice the suddent silence. Baekhyun gives him a nod giving him a smile of his own.

 

" thats refreshing to hear. Tho you curse too much " Baekhyun smiles.

 

" mhm" 

 

This time the latter held his small and soft hands, tracing a small pattern over the back of his hand with his thumb. Baekhyun continues to stare at him his eyes softening every second. He sees how Chanyeol furrows his brows together which is surprisingly adorable.


The students were still watching them with wide eyes. Their conversation was too normal and people were now confirming that the rumor of them dating is legit true. 

 


Baekhy

Please log in to read the full chapter