Chapter 11: Kim Jongin

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

“ You ing gave me a hickey?! Park! You Bastard! Like what the !!! So all this time while I was cheerfully walking through the campus, people could see this?! THIS!? No wonder my first class came out weird! The professor was looking at me with disappointment after I handed him my quiz! Now people would think I’m a ! No wait.. People would actually misunderstood how physically active we are!”

Chanyeol didn’t actually cared. He was just dragging the nagging pup into a table were Jongdae was sitting. Ignoring the stares and glance they would get.

“You know if you nag like that you’re going to have wrinkles” Chanyeol smiles. People who were watching them choked on their food by looking at Chanyeol’s bright smile. “ And I don’t want my pretty Baek to get those” He chuckles earning a gasp from some of the students who were watching.

Baekhyun pouts, trying to cover his neck. He lets the giant drag him, its not like he can fight the strength that Chanyeol has anyway.

“Ugh, Park Chanyeol your smile is blinding me. Can you stop smiling you big elf?“

 


        Finally reaching the table Jongdae waves at them, gesturing for them to seat down on the vacant seat. Baekhyun hesitated of course he did, It was his first time sitting on a table without Kyungsoo or his cousin with him; he lifts up his head, searching for the table he used to sit and right there, two tables away from them could see Junmyeon and Kyungsoo talking, glancing at them.

Should he really sit with them? He thinks looking at Chanyeol and Jongdae.

“ What are you waiting for? Are you gonna sit or not?” Jongdae questioned while laughing, his eyes away from the paper on his hand.

Chanyeol notices it and turned around, locking eyes with Baekhyun’s

“ You okay?” The giant asks, making Baekhyun’s heart melt.

 


Sighing, he slowly took a step forward, taking a sit beside Chanyeol just across Jongdae, who only smiled turning back to his readings.

“ I’ll just get some lunch, stay here and I’ll get yours too.” Chanyeol smiled sitting up slowly.

“Oh then i—“

Chanyeol cuts in “No stay here. I don’t want people accidentally knocking you off your feet. I’ll just get you something you usually eat” Chanyeol smirks, grabbing a couple of bills from his bag “ I’ll be back, Jongdae watch him.”

Jongdae snorts without looking up “I know how clumsy your lover is. Now go and bring me milk “

Chanyeol nods and went on his way. Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol started to approach one of the small stands. He leans forward, resting his chin on the back of his hand. Why was he so obedient?
 


Baekhyun turns his attention on the guy across him. He couldn’t help but pout, getting curious of what Jongdae was even reading. He stuck his tongue out and attempted to stand up slowly peeking over to see. Baekhyun only got a glimpse of the big logo on the left side of the paper. It was a huge Black ‘U’ inside a thin ring that even has droplets of ink.

“ No need to be mixed up with these papers Baek, sit down and wait for Chanyeol” Jongdae smiled without giving him a glance.

“ What are those?”

“ Papers”

“ duh I’m not stupid, for what?”

“ if you really need to know these are Chanyeol’s contract from other vicinities. People from other vicinities are asking if it was possible to bring You as well. The people liked you”

Baekhyun blinks, pointing at himself “ Me? “

Jongdae set the papers down and flicking Baekhyun’s nose making him flinch. Baekhyun yelps and hold into his nose.


“ Yes You. The people thought that seeing Chanyeol like that was refreshing, also they thought you guys looked cute together, don’t worry after last night a lot of people volunteered looking out for you” Jongdae shrugged. “ But I doubt Chanyeol would agree”

“ You’re Chanyeol’s Manager, Underland’s MC, Underland’s second in command and also a student this school?! Why didn’t you tell me when you practically interrogated me while breakfast? Wait so you’re like a working student? I thought that was against school policy? Holy you’re illegal!”

Jongdae sheepishly smiles “ what a daring reaction you got here Baekkie at least Lay –“

“ oh don’t tell me he goes here to—“

“ yup actually he is. He’s a senior tho. “ Jongdae laughed, shoving the papers back into his bag.

Was the world that small?

     He slumps down on his seat and just waited for Chanyeol. Instead his gazes on a certain table were he used to sit. He could see Kyungsoo munching on an apple while reading another book and Junmyeon who was doing his homework. He bit his bottom lip to contain the swirling emotions he’s feeling right now.

Jongdae looks up and could see that the little boy was looking somewhere else, following the intense gaze the latter had, his eyes landed on a table, which recognized. How can Jongdae not know?

   It was Kyungsoo and Junmyeon. Dropping his bag down, Jongdae connected his fingers at the tip of his chin looking between Baekhyun and the other table. Well Jongdae was hearing rumors about Baekhyun being kicked out of the friendship circle, but like Chanyeol’s motto, Its only rumors, false facts that people keep filtering.

 


    Jongdae certainly heard about Byun Baekhyun before any of this Lover thingy happened. His name was quite knowledgeable. But Jongdae never got the chance to actually met this person but now he was there sitting across him.  And how the hell did Chanyeol landed on this beauty right here? But he has to admit. The pair does look good.

Firstly he heard that Byun Baekhyun was an angel. Your typical nice and smart kid gifted with an amazing voice and pretty face. Bright smiles that can make anyone look at him blush. He was Cute and adorable like a puppy.

Then there was Park Chanyeol. Bad boy and also a nightmare. No one dared or even tried to talk to him. Even if people don’t know about his job the boy was already dangerous enough with or without knowing. With a very intense and choking aura those dark cold eyes can send you running with your tail tucked between your Asses. Chanyeol was a spawn of Satan.

Both of them were different VERY different. But both of them were great together.
 


“ Why do you look like you’re about to cry?” Baekhyun eyes him, snapping Jongdae out of his thoughts.

Jongdae lets out a sniff, looking at the dear person that holds Chanyeol’s Heart.

“ Nothing, my baby boy is growing up so fast. Already in a relationship with an angel while he leaves me his Manager, a y God, single and alone.” Jongdae jokes earning a melodious laugh from Baekhyun.

oh Chanyeol you ing lucky bastard. Jongdae sighs from within.

“ You’re funny” Baekhyun smiles. Jongdae wanted to badly coo the latter.

Jongdae couldn’t help it and was about to pinch those cheeks, his hands nearly getting close to Baekhyun’s pretty face when a hand had stopped him.

Looking up he saw Chanyeol scowling at him.

“ Did I miss anything?” Chanyeol asks narrowing his eyes at him.

Jongdae laughs it off but Baekhyun feels it, the menacing aura coming out from Chanyeol, even students could feel it. This is why other people are afraid of you you big idiot, you’re too intimidating

“ Chanyeol, Just sit down before my stomach eat itself” Baekhyun ordered tugging the tall male down.
 

The scowl was still visible on Chanyeol’s face. Baekhyun frowns and grabs the taller’s hand, giving him a squeeze “ hey… Chanyeol, eyes on me”

 

And Chanyeol did not like he doesn’t have a choice, just for some reason looking at Baekhyun eases up Chanyeol’s mood. When Baekhyu

Please log in to read the full chapter