Chapter 1: Meeting you

Saving you saved me
Please log in to read the full chapter

     It was raining, the heavy drops of water lands on his cheek, seemingly wiping the fresh tears that he has release.

 

 

     He ran out when the patron had abused him, still wearing his torn cardigan and shredded shirt. His hand trembling from the pain hoping for the rain to numb every sense he has.

The throbbing pain in his stomach diverged him from thinking about things that used to calm him down. With the pain so unbearable this time thinking about rainbows and kittens were useless.

 
Oh great, just great. How I’m I going to school tomorrow like this? He thought, kicking a rock in front of him.
 

 

He looks behind his shoulder and sees the bright light that the brothel gives off. Staring at the disgusting place with so much hate in his eyes… a place where he calls home.

 

 

As the rain pours his tears pours down as well. Kneeling down in the mud, gasping for air, the big lump in his throat, and his trembling hands, desperately pulling on his hair he cries.

 

 

 

He feels like passing out again. But he doesn’t care cause if his Boss Oh notices him gone again he knows they’ll find him and bring him back. There was no escape. No matter how much he wants to leave the place he was afraid of his boss. And he badly needs the money for his little brother.

 


Byun Baekhyun…. His name. But in the brothel he is called B.B… the number one e in the brothel.


He who lived in an obscurity called reality.
 

 

As he hugs his knees on the ground, letting the rainfall engulf him as he continues crying. Not noticing a distant figure watching him from a black motorcycle.

 

 

 

“Baekkie!” He snaps his head to see the person who called him.

The only person that cared for him treated him like a normal person and not some kind of disgusting . The angel of the brothel, Luhan.

 

 

“ Lulu… what are you doing here?” Baekhyun choked, squinting his eyes to see the blond properly, which was holding an umbrella putting him above it too.

 

 

“ I heard your patron screaming for you to go back. And I figured you went here again.” Luhan smiled. How come someone so beautiful inside and out be in a place like this… if anyone else Luhan didn’t deserved living a life as a e.

 

 

“ I’m fine… Go Back Lulu. Sir Oh might get mad” Baekhyun sighs “ You’re his favorite after all….”

 

 

Luhan shakes his head slightly, pulling the Brunette’s arm up gently “ I don’t care about that, what I do care is getting you out of this dreadful rain Baekhyun”

 

 

Baekhyun nods at him, letting Luhan pull him to the Brothel. The blonde notices the newly bruised stomach that the little boy has and bites down a sob.

 

 

But the smaller sees him and gives a warm smile to his Hyung “ I’m okay Lulu. I’ll make sure to wear something loose at school tomorrow” he reassured. Luhan was ready to argue back but knowing the drained look on Baekhyun, he stops and nods entering the brothel once again. 

 

 

 

 

------

 

 

 


“ Is that a bruise Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo questioned pointing out his hand. Baekhyun quickly pulls down the sleeve of his sweater and smiles at his bestfriend.

 

 

Last night’s Patron must have did this….

 

 

“ Just something I got while doing my chores last night, nothing to worry about Soo” He brushed off, closing his locker and grins at Kyungsoo, who unhappily rolled his eyes.

 

“ Byun Baekhyun, I swear how come you do your chores you get hurt? Are you that clumsy? I don’t think so Byun Boy” Kyungsoo annoyingly said.

 

 

Baekhyun smiles at his bestfriend but as he looks at Kyungsoo he notices someone looking at them and he looks past his bestfriend, seeing a handsome man staring back at him.

 

 

He couldn’t resist himself and tugs on his Bestfriend’s sleeve, pointing at the person staring at them

 


“ Kyungsoo…. ” The little man whispered trying to catch the his attention.


Kyungsoo who was currently picking out his books, sighes and spoke without sparing him a glance “ What is it Byun Baekhyun?”

 

“ Uh do I have something stuck in my face or something?” the little boy whispered and finally caught the Kyungsoo’s attention.

 

“ Well your still ugly as I remember so I can say …no??” Kyungsoo smirks making Baekhyun pout at him and punching him lightly in the shoulder.

 

“ Seriously Soo”

 

“ I’m serious Byun”


“ Soooo~”
 

“haha fine. I don’t see anything Baek. Well nothing peculiar if that’s what you want ” He finally said. Making Baekhyun sighs in relief looking back at the same spot where the watcher was.

 

 

What the…  He pans his head to his surroundings looking for the mysterious person he just saw. But looks like the man is gone like the wind.

 

Scratching the back of his neck

Please log in to read the full chapter