BD_5/5

Bloody Doll.

[Sungmin]

"He might visit me, i don't know how would i react." It was an endless whine spilling from the mouth of my master. He couldn't care less that he's talking to a doll. I sat there like a statue, listening and listening.

"What would he do? Is he here to accept me?" sometimes i think my master is a madman, but i chose to shooed it away. He's the very first master i ever have. I just couldn't think him as crazy human.

"He'll be here soon... what shirt would i wear?" all i know this will be my first time seeing his brother, and i couldn't erased the guts slowly filling me. Is he inlove with his brother?

"Did he broke up with his girlfriend?" That was the cue, that was it. He really is, inlove. But that couldn't be, he said he loves me but i'm just wondering i can't even move. Is it all a lie?

Yes by being loved... a doll like me can move.

There was a knock in the door. Oh that must be his brother. Fast as lightning my master is already opening the door ; letting his brother in. I just looked at them, studying how are they so fit for each other.

But a thing that i didn't expect.

His brother was carrying a knife. My master's face paled backing away while his brother just smirked. I wanted to move 'cause i know how this would end. I can't understand why would he want to kill his brother.

"You're the reason why my girlfriend broke up with me." his brother said, there's so much anger in his eyes, his eyes was like a full glass spilling extra water.

My master's head kept on shaking his head. "Just please, don't you dare do this." he pleaded ; crying his eyes out. I wanted to move but i just can't.

"Well i dare." all he said before raising his arms high; aiming for my master's stomach.

I gritted my teeth, i can't just sat here watching my master die.

I sighed closing my eyes, balancing the way i stand, i looked so much bigger, just like their forms. I don't know why this thing happened, all i know i can't let my master die without me doing anything.

"Ugh." i felt the whole place was dark, maybe it is, for me. There's my master looking at me with hatred in his eyes. Looking at the floor. His brother was there clutching his wounded stomach.

Blood was starting to cover the entire floor as my eyes slowly let out tears from my glassy eyes.

There's my master,
looking at me.

His looks could kill, and i know he wished me dead. There's no curiousity in his eyes. Why the hell his doll moved? He was just there repeatedly mumbling something.

I know now, that's why i never got a chance to move after he said he loves me. The real thing is, i never felt it..why? It's because his emotions was mix, all i know is that he's diverting his love for his brother...to me.

"Monster" that was the words he's repeatingly mumbling.

Yes i'm a monster who protected him.

And i only wish one thing.

I wish i was the monster he thinks i was.

Breathing hardly i woke up, that memory never failed to hunt me. Each night, i never had a chance to escape from it. And now infront of me there was a nightmare. Yes i consider him as a nightmare.

Choi Siwon.

"What are you doing here?" i said coldly crossing my legs at kyuhyun's bed. He's just the same as my master from before; not surprised by my form.

"To kill you." i just scoffed. The reason i'm considering him as a nightmare its because i overheard what he said when he's with his friends.

'I'll invite kyuhyun to a party and embarassed him until he peed on his pants. I just couldn't resist that intelligent er. Future doctor my .' That's what he said ; that's why i warned kyuhyun to stay away from him.

''Go on.'' I said. There's no reason to live anymore. I really consider myself as a living. And yes he chose this person over me.

''Why did you tell kyuhyun to stay away from me!? '' He said walking towards me.

I didn't say anything and wait for him to hit me with the hammer in his right hand. There's no way i'll continue to have a conversation with this er.

''Tell me!'' how his words vibrates tells that he's really pissed off, but even a bit, I'm not scared. He kept chanting those words while i just smile and every seconds past it's changing into laughs and that's how i know he's in his limits.

I accepted the hit he gave in my head. I felt warm feeling in my skin. I never knew I had blood. For the one last time. I let my lips formed a wide smile. He kept on hitting me in every parts of my body.

I think I also reached my limit. I became small again, with broken pieces of my body. I sighed in relief thinking after i fought with kyuhyun, i still can move.

Afterall, he still loves m.

I lay there, as i let these words wonder in my thoughts.

Thank you for loving me.

Thank you for letting me feel love.

Thank you for being my master.

 

A master for a bloody doll.

 

---

 [Kyuhyun]

Unlocking the door of my dorm-- oh it's open. There's no siwon in the party even he's the one who planned it. But someone said he's there but immediately goes out.Maybe I'm too occupied that i didn't even noticed i told him everything.About the doll and literally everything. I'm such an idiot.

I'm just really angry to myself. I have to say sorry for my doll, he didn't deserve that. He already felt tragedy from the past, i couldn't let him feel it again.

Pushing the door open, my eyes widened. My room was a mess, but there's something that really caught my eye. It was on the floor.

My eyes immediately watered for what i saw.

Bringing the doll in my hand. ''Sungmin?'' my voice was like a whisper. I kept on calling him but he never responds.

''Sungmin?'' I said for the one last time, as i let my cries echoed.

This is a dream, this is a dream. As i let my thoughts remain in those words,it slowly brought me to broke down more.

 

 

#FIN# 

 

Thank you for reading this story. I'm a ty writer i know, but still thank you for those people who spared some time to read this. CIAO~

 

Oh yes, i'll add epilogue.