BD_2/?

Bloody Doll.

It was priceless, the way he smile was priceless. Being one of his belongings can make my heart jump into happiness. Do i even have that? I wondered. Maybe just maybe.

It's been a week since i got here. The things been good since. Having a nice master can really boost me up to live. Even though all i can do is glanced at him in his daily life everyday, I don't have any clue what happened but one day while he's gone. Something happened to me. I felt bigger than usual.

I tend to ignore it but i really can't do anything but to noticed.

''I really love you. You're the most beautiful doll i ever seen.''

I love you too, master. I really do.

I just wished he can hear me, but after all i'm just a mere doll. A doll that he bought from the internet and he just displayed me in his room.

It was the most likeable feeling the most. I can live like this forever. But can i really? Can i really think that bad things can't happen.

I don't wan't to think about it anymore. I wanted to focus being positive about everything. I'm just a doll, all i could do was to sit here all day, not worrying for anything.

But that night arrived.

And that night.

I wished my master never bought me.

--

''From the start, I really knew you'll buy that doll.'' Eunhyuk said grinning at me. I rolled my eyes and smacked him.

''Woah really? That's not what you said to me.'' added by donghae which make eunhyuk stomped his foot.

Heechul just laughed at how honest donghae was.

Opposite really attracts.

''Someone just passed me the site. I just clicked it and i didn't know it 'was' that site.'' i said and stuffed my lunch box in my backpack. Heechul looked at me sharply.

''Oh yes. Why did you lie our future doctor?'' oh here he is again. Talking about me being a doctor.

''Oh this future doctor just wanted to get rid of these two idiots.'' i said while pointing at the two whose about to knock me up.

My goal is to be a doctor. From the start i know it will be so hard but i started it smoothly and i should also end it like that. I really can't wait for that to happened.

''You punk. By the way. What i texted you yesterday.'' by that mention the two idiots look at us curiosly.

By the time i opened my mouth to reply.

Lemon juice.

They cut me off again.

''Spill.'' they said in unison.

Just freaking good.

''The doll named bloody doll is a really dangerous doll.'' heechul begins. Dangerous? It's a doll. What the heck.How can a doll be dangerous.

''It was two years ago when someone bought that doll. That person said that the doll killed his brother. He never knew the doll can move but one day it did and all the thing the doll does was to kill his brother. The police never dared to believe on that statement and dismissing that maybe the owner was just hallucinating or something like that. They tend to dismissed it that he killed his own brother. For me, it doesn't seem right. How can a doll move right? All the owner said was ''That doll is a monster.''

How could that be even real?

''I don't think it's real. There's no way a doll can move. And in that tiny figure of his. He can't kill a person like that.'' i said while the two idiots nodded but i feel they are nervous. Maybe because the doll we are talking about is the one i purchased already. Heechul looked at me straightly and raised his hand and smiled forcely.

''I forgot to say something. The owner also said that it transformed into a size of a human.'' Who would believe that? That person should be in a mental already.

''It couldn't be real.'' i repeated over and over again.

I never dared to believe it, and i don't know the reason.

All i could think was.

For the first time i looked at it.

I felt better.

---

It was two weeks since we talked about the doll. Everytime they opened the topic. I tend to ignore it cause it wouldn't make me feel better. Even that doll can moved, is it okay to accused it for something like that. That just doesn't seem so right. And it was already two years ago and why is it on the list.

''Oh the company who made the doll said that even though it's in the list no one would dared to buy it because of the rumors that lurking around.'' that's what heechul said.

And oh yes. I was the one who dared to bought it.

But i couldn't be counted right. I never knew about it in the first place..but deep down even though if i knew about the rumor.

I would still purchased it.

Am i crazy?

Or is it because i felt something weird about it.

Just freaking good.

---

I faced back and forth in my room as i glanced at the windows from time to time. Today, my doll will arrived. I should be nervous but all i could feel was happiness building inside of me.

Why is it like this? Am i? I can't be in love with a doll right? That was just really an outer world feeling.

I bit my lips as i saw someone getting out from a motorcycle. Oh here it is. I gulped as i opened the door and wait for the delivery guy to gave me 'my' doll.

''Sir. Thank you for purchasing from us. But sir, you are lacked of choosing.'' he chuckled while handing me the box. it's heavy.

I just rolled my eyes and get back inside.

I'm about to meet my doll..

Face to face.

I slowly opened it and i really can't describe the feeling i felt.

It was dressed as a combination of black and red. It have a hat that was wore sidewards. All i could was the half of his face. Yes and i already described it as stunning. The clothes that covered with roses--

''Oh my master loves me already. It's good to be back again.''

Where did that voice came from.

I looked around the room, what the hell? Maybe an intruder. I get up but didn't leave my doll alone. I glanced outside and the delivery boy is already gone. Whose with me?

''Oh master. Look at here.'' what the hell?!

I heard the voice again. And it's close.

''Oh you'll regret entering my territory.'' i warned as i hugged my doll tightly. Who could it be?

''You're the one who gave me that permission.''

What the actual ?

''You're the one who bought me.'' Bought? BOUGHT?

I tore my gaze around my sorroundings and looked at my doll while gulping.

''Oh hello there, my lovely master.'' it exclaimed while smiling at me widely.

This couldn't be real right?

There's no way!

 

--END OF PART 2--

 

I'm not sure how many parts it'll obtain.