BD_4/?

Bloody Doll.

''Why did you do that for?!" throwing the doll away from me, at least i managed to make his grip loosen.

''Don't just throw me away, at first you held me like i was a precious thing that you dig and now you're treating me like a trash.'' his looks could kill, i'm starting to get scared. 

''It's your fault from being so clingy. You know that your job is to stay in this place! I never told you to go with me, can't you understand a little thing.'' it shook his head and confidently say. 

''You forgot something.'' what the hell? 

''I never forgot anything, just to remind you.'' he rolled his eyes, how did i even get to see those.

''You forgot the i love you thingy.'' Oh those.... f..u..ck. I should be more alert or i might find myself in a freaking coffin.

---

Two weeks passed and i'm getting used of saying i love you to him everyday. I don't even know what it even means to him; or maybe i'm just not listening into every single thing he said before.But there's a thing that is bothering me, there's many time i've pissed him off but he didn't even laid a finger to me, not even once. But he was supposed to be bloody doll other people is thinking.

Every single thing is now, confusing.

But even i'm confused, i can't help to notice that his presence brought joy within me.

I don't know but having him as my doll, is good after all.

The important thing is, no more night nightmares.

No more dried tears when waking up.

Just smiles.

Yes and it's so genuine.

---

''What gotten into you?'' i stopped staring at the blank space when i heard eunhyuk voice.

''What?'' i asked and gulped; remembering i brought my doll and its on my backpack. Its been here since morning, now we're on our way towards heechul's house. He said that we'll watch a movie. No one could reject that and wondering why i brought it. He said he's feeling lonely and i didn't think twice to bring him with me. He's been a good doll except that i can't handle the attitude of his.

''Are you inlove?'' my eyes widened and i felt something moved in my bag. not now.

''Are you taking drugs?'' smiling uneasily, i walked slower behind those idiots. 

''Did you ever see me?'' how can i escape this situations.

''No, and yes i'm not in love.'' he suddenly throw his arm around me and i shuddered. 

''And i'm a ing unicorn. It's obvious you are. Don't try to deny it.'' he warned and we finally reached our destination.

Who gave him that idea!

---

''Now i'll let you all watch evil dead. It's trending this days. Don't ever scream or your balls will be in trouble. I'll just get my doll in my room. " said heechul as he dissapeared in our sight. We sat comfortably and i can't help not to be nervous, something bad might happen you know.

 

"Why is heechul taking so long." I heard how donghae whined as eunhyuk stole glance at him. For the sake, just confess to each other.

"Probably dressing up his doll." their eyes widened, just what ups with this two. Is it because of what i just said.

"Kyuhyun, your bag just moved." faster like lightning. I stared at my bag besides me and it was just steadily sitting there. Sungmin please don't 'cause trouble.

 

"You two just hallucinated." I broke a grin as i saw heechul coming back with his doll carefully lying down in his arm.

 

I can't help not to stared at my friend's doll , it's completely beautiful. To not stare on those eyes could be my dillema. Heechul's doll was beautiful, but there's someone whose stopping me from thinking that. Swiftly, i glanced at my backpack, !

"Kyuhyun i think your doll just moved." Donghae seems to be scared right now. I shook my head and smiled forcely. This can't be happening.

"How did you know i brought my doll?" He could have said my bag moved on its own.. but.

He kept looking at my back. Don't tell me.

There's my doll sitting beside the vase. How did he get out! 

The three of them seems to lost in their spot.

"Don't worry maybe i'd turned into flash and place him there." The way they looked at me, i know they don't believe a thing.

I gulped and just touched heechul's doll. I'm gonna so change the topic.

"Oh so beautiful." i cooed while they stared at me like a maniac.

I looked into my back in horror.

The vase beside my doll is now in the floor.

it.

---

 "Stop being so childish! This is not a ing game!" He just stared at me with blank eyes. I couldn't be more surprise when i saw his shadow became bigger than usual. I don't even know what to think right now.

"Master,tell me am i important to you." Of course, i wanted to say that outloud. But in the end, no one word came out to answer those.

He started nodded while having a smile in his face. A smile i know that is force.

"I'm really sorry for what happened. I'm just jealous." What the ?

"Jealous of heechul's doll?!" 

"Who wouldn't, that doll is so beautiful that you can't stop looking, and here i am just a doll that earth turned back on." 

"Stop saying nonsense!"

"This is not nonsense! Heechul can always let his doll shown in the others while me, you always kept me!" 

"To kept you safe." It's like he swallowed his own tongue.

"Stay away from siwon." oh he didn't but how can he knew that guy!

"You don't control my social life." 

"Just please!"

"So if i stay away you wouldn't get jealous? Just please don't be selfish! You're just my doll!" I knew i hit the spot when he suddenly turned into small again.

"I better be selfish so that i can know you're safe." scoffing , i shook my head. Can't believe what i just heard.

"You should know your place from now on, after all, maybe i should be more careful around you not him. Moreover, you killed before right and i will not surprised if you did it again. You can't understand a little thing. Maybe being stubborn brought you to kill 'cause you knew you can't control others. A monster, your last owner said." Stop.. stop.. no i didn't mean to said that but my anger is consuming me entirely.

"In this tiny body of mine. I bear all the pain. Voices kept on coming on my ears. Saying things that shouldn't be said. Those voices, those whispers. It kept on coming. Maybe one day ill proudly say i'm the murderer that people kept on thinking i was. I thought you're different..or maybe i'm just too desperate to find a master who would never looked at me like a monster. I'm too desperate to be loved..i'm too desperate to be accepted and it hit me... now repeatedly, that will never happened." the confidence in his voice usually hold dissapeared.

I'm such an idiot.

An idiot really when i chose to turned my back on his ,clutching a cellphone in my hand.

"My party is tonight." - siwon.

"Kyuhyun" that was the first time i heard him call my name. That was the strongest force to pull me back on my dorm but my pride is too high to give in.

Never thought that it will be the last chance i'll heard my doll talked. 

 

 

-next chapter would be the last and i'll add epilogue-