The One Who Change

My Presence With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The smile melt his heart. The tears that drop by her closed eyes remind him of how their first met.

"Why?... When I start to love someone for real, it destined that it couldn't be mine... Ji Hyo yah..." Slowly he crawl on top of her so she wouldn't woke up. Slowly snuggling his face into the crook of her neck. Inhaling her sweet cherry smell.

Ji Hyo could feel the burden on her body and slowly open her eyes to met the starry sky and full moon. Just by the scent she know who's the man on top of her. Slowly she cares the back of Jong Kook. Trying to calm him down as she can feel his heavy breathing.

"Eun Hye must be dead worried at home if you didn't return by now." She slightly smile as the man shake his head. The man who suddenly become stubborn because of love.

"I need to tell you something." He tighten his hug on her body. 

"What's that?" 

Jong Kook lift his body a bit so he could look at her clearly as he use his hand to support his body.

"I can't be a father."

"Stop being silly. You already a father."

"No... That's not what I meant... I can't be a father... I... I got into accident few years ago... Doctor confirmed it. I can't impregnate any women."

Ji Hyo's eyes turn wide as a saucer.

"I will never be a father. I will never have a child of my own Ji Hyo yah..." As he finish his words, Ji Hyo reach for Jong Kook and warm him in her embrace.

"So Eun Hye lied to you..."

"Nneh... I just feel pity for her since she's all alone. I'm not that heartless. I do have that part of me who feel pity for someone in trouble." She smiled on his words.

"The man who looks strong outside but have heart of an angel inside aren't you?" He shake his head on her words.

"Just tonight... Ji Hyo yah... Just tonight. I want to be inside you once again."

She didn't say any words further as she pull him into another embrace.

Jong Kook walk down casually the school corridor with Eun Hye on his side. His step paused for a while when he see the familiar figure in the school yard. 

Kwang Ja seems to be avoiding the girl who se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter