Greeting Kiss

My Presence With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“See you again. Eun Hye yah…” Jong Kook just finish kissing that girl as the school bell just ring. Marking that the next period will start soon. But since his teacher is absence and there’s no replacement teacher, Jong Kook, Gary, Haha and Kwang Soo just hang around casually at the bench on the school ground. As Eun Hye nod and passed them, Gary just shake his head.

“That’s the third girl for this morning.” Jong Kook just raised his brow and ignoring Gary’s words. Jong Kook has been known as a playboy, a delinquent and also the most hottest guy of the school. But despite all those title, he always being the top 10 in the school ranking for academic.

Suddenly, an unfamiliar girl just rush towards him and claim his lips into a kiss. The scent of apple quickly lingering around him as the girl continue to pull him into a deep kiss. He would always welcome a kiss from any girl but the only different things right here is, she is a stranger.

As the girl back away, her round sparkling eyes caught him. Before his gaze fall to her curvy lips. Her hands caressed his cheeks and temple before she look at him carefully. The sparkling eyes suddenly turn gloomy and lost its spark as she saw his face and blinking for a few times. Her hands fall back to her side as her curvy lips lost its smile. Leaving Jong Kook who still dumbfounded.

“Mianhae… I mistake you for someone else.” She turn around before her friends who look like Kwang Soo run towards her and hold her hands with a worried looks.

Jong Kook touch his lips and still looking at those thin figure who’s getting a bit far away. Tight shirt and short skirt with high sock that reach for her knee. She even wear an arm band at the lower part of her shoulder. Does girls school uniform always looks so intimidating like that? Jong Kook’s lips form a smile.

“Kwang Soo yah… Since she’s befriend with Kwang Ja, you must know her right?” Kwang Soo bite his lips and seems hesitating.

“Song Ji Hyo… Kwang Ja and her have been friend since their middle school. She come to our house for a few times but still. She have that dark aura surrounding her all the time.”

“Yankee?” This time Gary disrupted their conversation.

“Sort of.” Kwang Soo just scratch his head before Haha clap his hands.

“Uri Kookie finally have someone at his level!” Haha just laugh while Gary hug smiling Jong Kook.

Kwang Soo once again bite his lips and walk towards Jong Kook.

“She’s Kwang Ja’s friend. I’m a bit unapproved it if you want to play with her heart.” His words make Jong Kook burst in laugh.

“Well… She’s the one who come and kiss me. And you know I like it when I’m being tempted like that. She’s perfect.” Jong Kook just lightly tap his shoulder and walk away.

The next day, Jong Kook saw Ji Hyo who was walking towards her class and he quickly grab her hands.

Ji Hyo look at him with a frown on her brow and a questioning looks.

“What? No kiss for me today?” His words caused her to smile slightly.

“There’s about 350 girls in this school. You could kiss each one of them every day if you want to.” She shake her hands off from him before Jong Kook trap her on the wall with his arms.

“Hey… You’re the one who suddenly come and kiss me yesterday. My manly pride is hurt you know?”

“So you do have a pride?” She wrap her arms infront her chest and look at him deep in the eyes.

“Aww… Don’t tell me Kwang Ja warned you not to get close to me. I’m irresistible you know?” He playfully rub his finger on her arms before reaching for her arm band. And Ji Hyo quickly pushed him away.

“Don’t touch me!” Ji Hyo shout right in his face and it make him shocked with her sudden change.

She just walk away from Jong Kook who have his what the face on. They barely know each other and sudden

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter