A Memory From Her

My Presence With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo just walk out of her class when suddenly Jong Kook jump in front her with a smile.

“What’s wrong with that smile?” Jong Kook just shake his head before reaching for something in his pocket.

“I got two tickets for Tokio Hotel concert this weekend at the park. Wanna go with me?” He start to grin when Ji Hyo seems to hesitate.

She lean on the door and wrap her arms in front her chest while playing with her armband.

“Did Kwang Ja told you that I like this band?” She look at him in the eyes while Jong Kook could only shrug his shoulder.

He sway the ticket in front of her and Ji Hyo’s eyes keep o0n following the way it sway before she grab one of it.

“Pick me up at 7 in front the station. 7 p.m sharp.” With that, she turn around and walk away leaving Jong Kook grinning alone to himself.

Before he walk to his class, suddenly Geun Young come and hug her.

“Oppa! It’s been a long time since we met! Why you didn’t pick up my call?” Jong Kook could only return her hug while smiling.

 Geun Young is his junior and they first met at the karaoke bar. Jong Kook hook up on her and unfortunately she’s actually in the same school with him. She remain as one of his scandal up till now.

He pat her head and kiss her before dragging her into one of an empty classroom. He lean her on the door before his eyes caught the figure of his teacher outside the class. He quickly cover Geun Yong mouth and make her back lean against his chest.

It was Mr. Ryuuji, their foreign teacher who teach Japanese. He seems in a hurry before Jong Kook’s eye caught Ji Hyo who come from Mr. Ryuuji front and she stop right in front him.

Mr. Ryuuji got a serious look on his face meanwhile Ji Hyo seems to avoid his gaze. Jong Kook could see that Ji Hyo almost got teary before she grab something like key in her pocket and harshly put it on his hands before she shout to him loud enough that Jong Kook can hear it.

“Only if I trust him instead of you!” Those words actually leave Mr. Ryuuji stunned and Jong Kook’s curiosity increased.

Geun Young who’s struggling in Jong Kook’s arm finally break free.

“Aishh! Oppa! They already gone!” But still, Jong Kook eyes couldn’t move from the  direction where Ji Hyo is.

“Mianhae Geun Young ah… Oppa got to meet someone.”

“One of your scandal again?” He just smiled at her words and rub her head. Geun Young is a bit different from other girls. She know he got a lot of girls around him but yet, she still want to be with him. The only thing is, he just don’t feel the same towards her.

Ji Hyo put on her seatbelt before Jong Kook took his place in the car on the driver seat. They just finish watching the concert and somehow, Ji Hyo as usual just enjoy the concert half-heartedly.

He look at her who just stared outside the window. Usually if there’s a girl next to him in the car, they would already making out by now. But with Ji Hyo, he don’t even feel the urge to touch her.

“Where are we going next?” He already put on his seat belt.

“Home.”

“Already?” Jong Kook raised his brows. So it really is just watching the concert.

“It’s not like we’re dating if we got to go to another place.” She tied her hair up which make Jong Kook stunned at how white and milky her skin is around her neck. She got a mole exactly where he also got a mole on his neck.

“Come on. It’s all on me. Don’t tell me your parents told you to go back home right after the concert.”

“They’re dead.” She didn’t even to hesitate to say the words and Jong Kook could only mumble sorry while biting his lips.

“Then it must be lonely staying alone. Come on… Name a place and I’ll take you there.” He still insist of taking her out. There’s too many things about her that kill his curiosity.

Ji Hyo could only sigh and look at him.

“You know the beach outside the town?”

“Yeah…” He grip his steering as she look forward.

“I wanna go there.”

Jong Kook lips slowly formed a smile. Not his usual cheeky smile. But a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter