Lonely Girl

My Presence With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook just a few meters away when he saw Ji Hyo was kissing a guy from another class. He’s shocked for sure. He dash towards them and quickly pull Ji Hyo away. The girl seems a bit uncomfortable as he actually hurt her.

“What the was that?!” Just as they arrive at the rooftop, Jong Kook slam her on the fence and questioning her acts.

Ji Hyo just cross her hands in front her chest and frowning. “Are you blind or something? I was kissing him.”

“Well yeah I could see that but I thought there’s… There’s something… Between us.” He’s a bit frustrated by how Ji Hyo acting right now. It’s as if there’s nothing happen.

“Just because I cried in front you and telling you everything about my life doesn’t mean you have to know everything. And what’s wrong with that something between us?” Jong Kook was taken aback with her words.

“You told me to not break your heart.” He gives up as he can see she’s slightly laugh.

“Oh my god dude… I think you misunderstand something.” Ji Hyo tap his shoulder before kissing him on the lips.

“A kiss is not a promise that I would be yours… I thought you know that since you always goes around and kiss every single girls in this school.” He swallow his own saliva upon hearing her words.

Yeah. Kim Jong Kook is a great kisser. Nobody can deny it and he is so irresistible as what the girls who kiss him say. He’s great at everything even when he’s on the bed. But did Ji Hyo also did the same?

As she can read his mind Ji Hyo just let out a sly laugh again.

“It’s 2016 and you can’t expect anyone to be a or naïve anymore. You can’t expect me to only kiss you right?” He lower his gaze to look at her armband. Did she always being cruel like this or it only happen after Ryohei die?

“I told you not to break my heart… As a friend.”

He turn around quickly and walk away. She didn’t even try to stop him and he know that Song Ji Hyo only treat him as a friend. But he want more than that.

He can see that Eun Hye was waving towards him in front and he quickly reach for her. Eun Hye seems a bit shocked and blushing as Jong Kook suddenly hug her.

“Hye Yah… Tonight… Can oppa sleep with you?” He don’t know that Ji Hyo who was hiding behind the corner could hear him clearly. And she just let out a smile and walk away. He also didn’t aware of Yoon Eun Hye who almost pass out from his request.

“Nneh… B-But maybe at your place. My parents would be home tonight.” He just nod while hiding his face. It’s just that he’s frowning too deep that he don’t want to show it to anyone else.

It’s just another day that they plan on going to karaoke box together and they would like to help Haha getting close to a girl whom he had a crush for. Despite that, they are bringing partner so it would be like a group date.

Kwang Soo only agree if he can be as a pair with Kwang Ja since his little sister is a much of a big flirter towards any guy. Gary would go there with his girlfriend Seolhyun and Jong Kook invite Geun Young as his partner. Kwang Ja also invite Ji Hyo but she said she might be late and her partner remains unknown.

It was Jong Kook and Geun Young turn to sing when Ji Hyo suddenly get into the room. She looks at everyone else and smiled before sitting on an empty seat.

“Where’s your partner?” Kwang Ja seems a bit curious since she get into the room alone before once again the door open and there’s a guy with shaggy brown hair and wearing blue sweater enter the rooms.

“He looks like an university student. Where did you bait him??” Kwang Ja asked in slow but strong voice enough for the man to hear her.

“Well he is an university student. We met at a bar. Mong Ryong ah… You can sit next to me.” The man just smiled as he almost took a place next to her when Jong Kook suddenly took the sit.

Geun Young look down and curl her lips before invite Mong Ryong to sit next to her. The karaok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter