Love Isn't Enough

My Presence With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hyo was looking at Jong Kook who was holding her arms and gazing at Ryohei’s name on it. It seems like a lot of things were running in his mind.

“Are you trying to erase his name like a laser? I swear if your eyes are shooting laser my arms would only left by bone right now.” Jong Kook just laugh and cover up her arms with her armbands again.

“I’m just curious about him. You kiss me when we first met and mistake me as him. Does we look alike that much?”

“Not really. He’s a bit skinnier and less muscular. It’s just a habit of mine to kiss him whenever we met.” Ji Hyo stand up and heading towards the chiller since she’s feeling a bit thirsty. Jong Kook purposely invite her to his house so that they could spend the weekend together.

Suddenly the bell rang and Jong Kook got no choice but to greet his guest. He walk lazily towards the door and reach for the doorknob.

“Oppa…” His eyes turn wide to the uninvited guest that gives him temporary heart attack.

“Eun Hye yah… W-Wae?” He turn to look back a few times. Afraid that Ji Hyo might be around them.

“Look. I know I did a lot of things with you and it’s only for my own pleasure. Hye ah. Oppa really felt guilty about it. I’m sorry. Please. Go home.” Jong Kook become a bit nervous as the girl in front him suddenly cry and refuse to go.

“Sh… Shiro… I’ve got no place to go anymore. Hiks…” Eun Hye’s words make turn him silence.

“What do you mean?”

“Oppa… I’m pregnant with your baby. Hiks… My parent knows about it and they oust me out from home.”

For a moment Kim Jong Kook felt like he died. He can feel his blood turn cold and it’s crawling under his skin meanwhile his jaw felt like its loosing from the socket.

“An… Andwae…” He fall on his knees and close his eyes. Yoon Eun Hye is lying. She can’t be pregnant. He always used protection and the chance of it to be leaking is low.

“Be a man and took the responsibility.” Jong Kook turn around to look at Ji Hyo who was looking at him with an empty eyes.

He can’t hide the fact that he’s surprised, scared and guilty at the same time. He really wants to shake his head but that would only make him look pathetic.

Ji Hyo walk pass by him towards Eun Hye. She look at the girl who still sobbing and look down while clenching her hands together. Slowly she pull Eun Hye into her embrace.

Slowly she pats her back trying to comfort her while Eun Hye only cry harder.

“I know how scary it is to be alone and face the world on your own feet… I won’t take him from you. I won’t let your baby grow without a father.” She turn to look at Jong Kook who still on his knees.

That man was looking at her with unbelievable expression while Ji Hyo only smiled at him.

“Oppa… Thanks for the short term love. I’m not mad. I really enjoy it being on the clouds.” Ji Hyo let Eun Hye go and kneel next to Jong Kook.

She reach for his chin and kiss him on the lips. A kiss that felt sweet but bitter at the same time.

“But I guess my times up and I need to wake up. This is a sign that I really have only one love. And it’s not you oppa.” Ji Hyo stand up and slowly walk through the door. Leaving Jong Kook and Eun Hye together.

Her step was slow and heavy at first. As she get further away from Jong Kook’s house she start to run slowly before running her lung out. Her tears fall at the same time and it get heavier as her step become faster. Her knees becoming weak but she just doesn’t want to stop running. As she reaches at a river, she falls on the grassy field next to the river.

Grasping the grass around her and scream her lung out as her tears won’t stop falling from her beautiful eyes.

Meanwhile in Jong Kook place, the man still kneeling whiles his bangs covering his face.

“Come in… You can sleep at the guest room next to mine.” Jong Kook spoke without looking at the Eun Hye while she just nod and slowly take her things before walk in.

Just as she’s about to walk past him, Jong Kook hold her arms.

“How can you be so sure that baby is mine?... I use protection.” He still won’t look at her.

“You didn’t… There was that time when you embracing me and sleep in my house… You didn’t use it oppa.” Her words make him look at her. And now he remembers it clearly.

He was thinking of Ji Hyo when he came in Eun Hye at that time. But he still couldn’t get a grip of what happens.

He let her arms go and look at the door. A girl comes in and a girl goes out. Other men might felt proud but for Jong Kook, his heart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter