Anonymous

The School Prince is Actually a Devil

I look at the pictures of Yunhyeong and the girl making out on my phone. Surprisingly, the pictures came out in good quality with no form of blurriness. Maybe I should be a photographer. I roll my eyes at the thought. Too bad. Dancing is my passion.

“How am I supposed to publish this?”

Well, I could print a bunch of copies of these pictures and post them around the school. But I’ll have to spend money to print the pictures and have to wake up early to post the pictures around campus. First, I don’t have money to print the pictures; second, I only sleep for 2-3 hours daily; and third, I’m sure I’ll get caught by the securities. What other ways can I publish these pictures without having to spend money and losing my sleep?

YG Academy’s news site! Wait, do they have one? I blink then slap my forehead. Of course, they do. A teacher informed everyone who was at the orientation. I start searching YG Academy’s school website and they happen to have a news site, YG News, much to my satisfaction. I click on the link and read through the site. Oh? They have an ‘Anonymous News’ section, a place where students can send in any form of news to the news staff as an anonymous source. Perfect!

I grin and submit the pictures on my phone with a caption: ‘iKON’s Yunhyeong making out with random girl in public boys’ bathroom.’ That should do it. With that, I enter my apartment and start doing my homework.

~~~~

The next morning, I enter YG Academy and notice how everyone is on their phones and whispering to one another. What are they talking about so early in the morning? I look around and see colored flyers saying:

‘Breaking news: iKON’s Yunhyeong caught in a scandal! Check YGNews.com* to read more!’

I almost forgot that I submitted the pictures last night. That’s what happen when I work overnight and only got a few hours of sleep. I pull out my phone and check YG News’s site. I can’t help but smile widely when I see the headline of the said article:

‘School prince Song Yunhyeong caught kissing girl in public boys' bathroom.’

By: Kim Jinhwan

Editor-in-chief

Oh? Yunhyeong’s the school prince? Looks like I just ruined the school prince’s reputation. However, my eyes widen in surprise when I read the author’s name. Jinhwan’s the editor-in-chief of YG News?!

“Donghyuk!”

I look up to see Jinhwan approaching to me. Perfect timing.

“Hyung, you’re the editor-in-chief of YG News?!” I gaped.

“Yeah, why?” Jinhwan tilted his head.

I’m about to reply but I was cut off by someone calling Jinhwan’s name. I look up to see iKON approaching us. I gulp as I see every one of them glaring at Jinhwan.

“Who sent these pictures?” Yunhyeong asked calmly but I can hear the anger in his voice.

“I don’t know. These were sent through our Anonymous News section.” Jinhwan shrugged as he replied in a calm tone.

“And you thought it was okay to publish these?” B.I asked angrily.

“The whole staff, including our advisor, approved it to be published under our Gossip/Rumor section.” Jinhwan shrugged again.

“Are you sure you don’t know who sent the pictures?” Bobby asked curiously and Jinhwan nods.

“If you find out who it is, then tell us.” Bobby said in a surprisingly kind tone.

“I will if the anonymous source approves-”

“You’re defending someone who just ruined Yunhyeong’s reputation.” Junhoe scoffed.

“I can’t reveal the sources if they chose to remain anonymous.”

By now, Jinhwan and Junhoe are glaring each other down. I feel guilty for Jinhwan getting scolded by iKON when I’m the one who sent the pictures. However, I don’t feel guilty and don’t regret my actions. This is nothing compared to what they did to Jinhwan.

“That boy wouldn’t have caught you making out with that girl if you weren’t being so careless.”

I immediately regret what I just said after Yunhyeong narrows his eyes at me in suspicion. Crap! Why can’t I keep my mouth shut?!

“How do you know it’s a guy?” Yunhyeong asked, still giving me that suspicious stare.

I gulp nervously as I see everyone eying me in suspicion yet curiosity.

“Did you see who it was?” B.I asked seriously but I could hear the curiosity in his tone.

I’m about to nod but I realize that I’ll have to describe the so-called anonymous source. As much as I don’t want them to find out it was me, I’m not that desperate to throw the blame on some innocent person.

“Uh, I just assumed since you were making out with the girl in the boys’ bathroom. A random boy could have walked in and caught you without your notice.”

How did I lie so smoothly?! The other three iKON members nod their heads, silently acknowledging my so-called assumption. Meanwhile, Jinhwan and Yunhyeong continue to stare at me suspiciously. I unconsciously play with my fingers, a habit I do whenever I told a lie. Knowing Jinhwan, he obviously knew I was lying. However, I can’t tell if Yunhyeong noticed my lie. He has a poker face on but his eyes suddenly show a glint of malice.

“I understand that you’re doing your job to protect your sources. If I find out who that anonymous source is, I’ll make sure that person’s life is a living hell. No one won’t be able to protect that person including you, Jinhwan.” Yunhyeong said in a calm tone but I could hear malice in his tone.

However, he never took his eyes off of me as he proposed his so-called threat. I bite my lips nervously. Does he know that it’s me?! Suddenly, Yunhyeong smirks and walks away. The other three iKON members leave after Yunhyeong. However, Junhoe gives Jinhwan a glare which Jinhwan returns then follows the other iKON members. I let out a breath I didn’t realize I was holding. I glance at Jinhwan, who’s now glaring at me making me flinch.

“You’re the one who sent the pictures?” Jinhwan asked angrily, though it sounded more like a statement.

I gulp nervously then nod. I knew Jinhwan would start yelling at me so I cover his mouth with my hand and drags him to a private place which happens to be the balcony.

~~~~

“Why did you do that?!” Jinhwan exclaimed angrily after I released him.

“I told you that I’ll make iKON suffer for bullying you.” I replied in a surprisingly calm tone.

“By ruining your crush’s reputation?” Jinhwan asked in disbelief.

“I don’t have a crush on Yunhyeong!” I exclaimed in frustration.

Why can’t Jinhwan understand that I’ll never like someone who bullies him?! Most importantly, Yunhyeong’s a player! However, I feel myself blushing as I thought about Yunhyeong’s handsome face and that y smirk- Stop it, Donghyuk! That guy’s a player!

“You know Yunhyeong is going to make you suffer once he finds out that you sent the pictures. I suggest you stop now.”

“I’ll still submit more pictures.” I declared confidently.

“Donghyuk, you don’t know Yunhyeong. He’s a nice guy but all hell breaks loose when he gets angry. You don’t want to see an angry Yunhyeong.” Jinhwan said seriously.

I would be lying if I said I wasn’t afraid, but I can’t bring myself to let Jinhwan suffer another year of getting bullied by iKON.

“I’ll be fine as long as I don’t get caught.” I crossed my arms to make myself look confident when I’m feeling the exact opposite on the inside.

“Yunhyeong’s a smart guy. He will find out soon.” Jinhwan sighed.

“He won’t as long as I’m careful.”

With that, I leave the balcony just as the bell rings.

~~~~

The moment I enter the class, people are still whispering to each other. Everyone becomes silent and looks at me for a second then resumes whispering to each other. I sit down on my desk as the two girls in front of me are talking to each other.

“Why can’t I be that girl?!” One girl exclaimed dramatically.

“That’s not fair! I want Yunhyeong to kiss me!” The second girl whined.

I cringe in disgust. What’s wrong with these girls?! Why are they wishing for the impossible? Wait, it’s pretty much not impossible. After all, I’m sure that girl I caught Yunhyeong making out with wasn’t his first. Still, why would these girls want Yunhyeong to kiss them so badly? He’s not the only guy that exists in this world. Ugh! Why am I getting into other people’s business? I roll my eyes and pull out my supplies.

I look up when I hear the door open. This time, Yunhyeong arrives rather early. I look around and notice how silent everyone becomes and mind their own business as though they weren’t talking about Yunhyeong earlier. I nearly scoff at their behavior but stop immediately when I see Yunhyeong sitting down on his desk in the corner of my eyes. The late bell already rings and Ms. Yoo arrives. However, she just stands near the exit and smiles at everyone.

“There’s no class today. I apologize for the late notice but something came up in the last minute.”

Everyone, except me, cheers and run out of the classroom. I shake my head as I pack up my stuff and follow everyone out of the classroom.

~~~~

What am I supposed to do now? History was my only class today. Well, I guess I could go home and catch up on my sleep. But I’m not the type to sleep for an entire day so I’ll wake up around afternoon. My shift doesn’t start until late afternoon so there’s going to be a few hours left but I have nothing to do. I sigh as I open my locker and put all of my books in there. It’s not like I’m going to need them tonight since I have no homework. I close my locker and leave.

Just as I’m about to turn a corner, I roll my eyes immediately. It’s still early in the morning and he’s already making out with another girl? However, Yunhyeong’s back is facing me. Even though I couldn’t see his face, I can tell that it’s him because of his outfit. I shake my head and pull out my phone. I take a few pictures but Yunhyeong suddenly turns around and stare at me. My eyes widen and I freeze in shock. Yunhyeong releases the girl and gives her an envelope and she leaves after thanking him. Once the girl is out of sight, Yunhyeong chuckles rather darkly making shivers run down my spine.

“Just as I suspected. It was you, Kim Donghyuk.”

Crap! I just got caught by Yunhyeong himself! I’m so going to die! I’m so going to-

“You’re going to regret messing with me.”

My eyes widen in horror as Yunhyeong approaches me with a smirk. On instinct, I take a few steps back to create some space. I feel my back hit the wall but I notice the distance between Yunhyeong and I is enough for me to run and that’s what I did. Luck really isn’t on my side today. Yunhyeong manages to catch me by the wrist and I find myself pinned to the wall. Both of my wrists were trapped by both of Yunhyeong’s hands in an iron-like grip that I can’t break free from no matter how much I struggle. My breath hitches and I stop my actions immediately when Yunhyeong leans in making our faces only an inch apart.

“I’m going to make you suffer for what you did to me, Kim Donghyuk.”

~~~~~~~~

* YGNews.com - Random website name I created. If this website happens to be real, then I assure you that it’s pure coincidence.

Uh oh! Donghyuk is caught by Yunhyeong! What will Yunhyeong do to cutie Dong Dong?! Stay tuned to find out! ;D

Dun Dun Dun!!! :O

Okay! I should stop!! x'D

Anyways, I forgot to mention this but I want to say "THANK YOU!!! <3" to all you subscribers, upvoters, and commenters!!! You guys gave me so much support which motivated me to continue writing this story!! :D

Well, I'll fix my grammar mistakes next time when I'm not too busy. xD

- kyutesomate ^o^