Bully

The School Prince is Actually a Devil

I sit down at a random desk in the back and look up to see a female adult entering the classroom. However, I stare at her in shock. She’s not wearing some form of the suit like other teachers. The teacher is wearing a white low-cut tee which reveals her stomach, a pair of plain black leggings, and a pair of white Converses. Her hair is a bit curled with a bandana wrapped around her head. To me, her casual outfit makes her look more like a student than a teacher.

“Good morning, class. I’m Yoo Minah*, your History teacher for this year. Here are the rules-”

Ms. Yoo is cut off by the door opening. Everyone’s attention is on the door, waiting to see who enters the class late on their first day. My eyes widen when I see Yunhyeong entering the classroom. Every girl starts squealing as Yunhyeong smiles apologetically at Ms. Yoo and bows his head.

“Sorry for coming late, Ms. Yoo. We had a very important meeting this morning.” Yunhyeong smiled.

I raise an eyebrow. We? He probably meant iKON. Wait, what’s so important that they have a meeting so early in the morning?

“I’ll let slide this once. Next time, I’ll report your tardiness to your parents. There’s an empty seat next to Kim Donghyuk in the back.” Ms. Yoo sighed.

How did she know my name?! She didn’t even ask for my name or assigned anyone seats! There’s no way she could have possibly memorize my face and name that easily in just a minute, right?

“You’ll catch flies if you don’t close your mouth.”

I immediately close my jaw and glare at Yunhyeong, who grins as he sits down next to me. Now that I get to see Yunhyeong up close, his features are flawless and handsome-

“Am I too handsome for you to not stop staring?”

I blink as Yunhyeong chuckles. Feeling my cheeks heating up, I turn to stare out the window so Yunhyeong doesn’t see my blushing face. However, I notice some girls shooting jealous glares at me. Great. Now, his fangirls will come after me. Hopefully, they won’t-

“You’re cute, Dong Dong.”

My cheeks are now burning hot. Did he just call me ‘cute’?! And did he just call me ‘Dong Dong’?! People call me ‘cute’ all the time, but no one ever called me ‘Dong Dong’ before. Most importantly, I didn’t expect to hear this kind of compliment and nickname from someone like Yunhyeong. I huff in annoyance as I wait for my cheeks to cool down then turn to glare at Yunhyeong, who’s smiling. However, I could see the tiny smirk on the corner of his lips.

“Don’t call me that.”

“Call you what?” Yunhyeong asked innocently.

My lips twitch in annoyance as I see the amusement in his eyes. This guy really loves to annoy me, huh?

“Don’t call me ‘Dong Dong’.”

“Why not? It suits a cutie like you.”

My cheeks start heating up again as Yunhyeong scan me from head to toe. When we make eye-contact, he smiles but I just roll my eyes and cross my arms. I decide to pay attention to Ms. Yoo’s lecture and ignore the annoyingly handsome senior next to me.

~~~~

A few hours later, the bell rings for lunch. I open my locker and put some of my books in then shut it. So far, I only have a class with Yunhyeong, two with Bobby, and none with Jinhwan. Even though I had two classes with Bobby, he never spoke to me. Well, more like he spoke to no one but he always smiles and thanks all of those who gave him gifts. Other than that, Bobby just listens to music or writes in his notebook.

I should hurry before Jinhwan nags at me for making him starve. Just as I was about to leave, I see a huge crowd forming near the exit of the hallway. I huff as I exit the hallway and push through the crowd, hoping to find an exit. However, I find myself staring at a wet Jinhwan in the center of the crowd. I look up to see an empty bucket facing down that is attached to some ropes. Suddenly, everyone, except me, starts laughing. I could only stare in shock as Jinhwan bites his lips and clenches his fists angrily. Just as I’m about to approach Jinhwan, a group of boys beat me to it. All four boys are laughing as they approach Jinhwan.

“What happened to you, shorty?” Junhoe smirked as he scans Jinhwan from head to toe.

I blink as my jaw drops in disbelief. Suddenly, I remember when Jinhwan called me around midnight. He was crying as he told me about being bullied by a certain group of boys. However, that was the only time Jinhwan ever told me about being bullied and that was about two years ago. Now, I can see why Jinhwan didn’t seem to like iKON much. And now, I finally know the ones bullying him to this day.

“Apparently, some dumb person thought it was funny to dump a bucket of water on me,” Jinhwan replied calmly.

I look around and notice many girls’ jaw drops in shock as they glare at Jinhwan, who looks up to stare at Junhoe. B.I just glare at Jinhwan as Bobby just stares between Jinhwan and Junhoe with a serious expression. Yunhyeong just watches the scene with a poker face.

“That dumb person must be a genius. Dumping a bucket of water on you really entertained everyone here.” Junhoe smirked.

“Then, that makes everyone dumb as well.”

Jinhwan’s expression doesn’t waver as he continues to stare at Junhoe, who returns the stare. I could see a few girls looking like they’re about to kill Jinhwan. Before anyone could do anything, I call out Jinhwan’s name making everyone’s eyes on me. Everyone, except Jinhwan, looks surprised to see me. I just ignore everyone’s stare and approach Jinhwan. I grab his wrist and drags him away from the crowd.

“What is this? You’re asking help from a kid?” Junhoe snorted.

Jinhwan immediately stops in his tracks and turns to glare at Junhoe.

“He’s older than you, Junhoe.”

“Defending your boyfriend now?” Junhoe snickered.

Jinhwan smirks and wraps an arm around my waist. I could hear a bunch of girls gasps in shock. I blink in confusion but I notice how Junhoe’s glare darkens. B.I and Bobby exchange a look as Yunhyeong crosses his arms as he keeps watching with a poker face.

“Donghyuk’s my cousin.”

With that, Jinhwan grabs my wrist and drags me away from the crowd. I could hear a bunch of girls gasps again in surprise. I look back to see Junhoe, B.I, and Bobby’s staring at us in shock while Yunhyeong just smirks.

~~~~

Jinhwan keeps dragging me to who-knows-where. I could tell by his fast steps that he wanted to get away from iKON as far as possible. When I notice no one around us, I tug on Jinhwan’s sleeve making him stop in his tracks and look at me.

“iKON were the ones bullying you for the last two years?” I asked though it sounded more like a statement.

Jinhwan bites his lips and nods hesitantly.

“Hyung, why didn’t you tell me earlier?” I sighed.

Suddenly, Jinhwan shoots me a knowing look.

“You obviously like Yunhyeong.”

My cheeks heat up immediately but I cross my arms and shoot him a serious look.

“No, I don’t.”

“Don’t lie to me, Donghyuk.” Jinhwan said seriously.

“I’ll never like someone who bullies my cousin.”

“But-”

“And I vow to make iKON suffer for what they did to you.”

“But Donghyuk-”

“From now on, I declare my revenge on iKON.”

With that, I walk away and ignore Jinhwan calling my name as the lunch bell rings.

~~~~

YG Academy is pretty much like any normal college where students meet with their teacher for a certain time and day to learn a lesson. For today, I only had three classes and now that lunch is over, I can go home. Well, more like I’m going to spend that time finishing up my homework.

As I’m about to exit the hallway, I hear some weird sounds. Was that a moan? I blink a few times in confusion. Am I just hearing things? Suddenly, the weird sounds are louder this time and it sounds it is coming from the boys’ bathroom? I cautiously walk towards the bathroom and peek inside. My jaw drops when I see something I didn’t expect to see.

Is that… Yunhyeong making out with a girl?! Maybe I’m imagining things. I close my eyes and open them again. Ew! Yunhyeong is really making out with a girl! Tch. So he’s actually a player. Why I’m not surprised? I cringe and turn to leave but an idea popped up in my head.

Wait. I just told Jinhwan that I’ll make iKON suffer for bullying him. Yunhyeong’s a member of iKON and it seems like the majority doesn’t know about his player side. I pull out my phone and take some pictures of Yunhyeong and the girl making out. Fortunately, their side profile could be seen clearly from my angle. As soon as I finished, I immediately run away to the school exit as fast as possible.

~~~~~~~~

*Yoo Minah - (Original Character) OC created by me.

 

Junhwan/Junjin moment~ <3

I- /dies/ xp

Holy shiz- /dies forever/ xo

lol at yoyo's face!! xD

 

plus, some more yundong/yunhyuk moments~ <3

I just love how Yoyo has a way of hugging Dong Dong~! ;D

 

plus a slight double b (not really) moments <3 

 

~ All pictures belong to right owner. None of them belong to me. :)