Fifth Star

Found You

Months after meeting Yoojung, Eunbyul grew closer to her. Minhyuk noticed this and was kind of moody about it. He always considered himself to be the closest to Eunbyul. Come on, they grew up with each other! But with a new friend made, plus it's a girl, Minhyuk expected that the distance between them will grow. It had been days since Eunbyul last met with Minhyuk. And the promotion period for Astro just finished.

Minhyuk lifted his phone and stared at it for a while. He was contemplating on whether asking his friend out. They usually sparred together, using their own martial arts, or they go to arcades together. 

"Yes.. or no?" He whispered to himself. He didn't expect he'll struggle that much but he was afraid that he wasn't a priority anymore. Eunbyul was his friend. HIS. Minhyuk wanted to keep it that way. He pouted. 

"Hyung?" Sanha sat next to Minhyuk. "Is something wrong?" 

"Should I ask Byul out? I mean.. she might be busy and everything.." He answered, fiddling his fingers. "But don't get me wrong. I am not into Byul. But..." 

"You sound like a jealous son," Sanha chuckled," You should, y'know. Noona might just be waiting for your magical call."

"But what if she rejects me? Like she doesn't usually reject me."

"Do you want to hang out with her?" 

"Yes." 

"Then call her," Sanha took Minhyuk's phone from him and dialed Eunbyul's number. When he heard Eunbyul answer her phone, Sanha threw the phone back at Minhyuk. "Good luck with that," he showed a small smile and a thumbs-up before standing up and jumping towards Jinwoo to bother him. 

"Hello? Hyukkie?" Minhyuk clearly heard Eunbyul's voice. He could also hear the song she was playing in the background. It was Lee Taemin's "Move." Of course, it was Lee Taemin. She had been a Shawol for the longest time after all. 

"Hey, Byullie," he called Eunbyul by her nickname, since she did the same. "What are you doing now?"

"What do you think I'll do on a Friday night?" Eunbyul chuckled a bit," I'm revising my notes. Just because I can get an athletic scholarship doesn't mean I should put aside my studying."

"Are you free tomorrow? So we can hang out like the old times?" 

"Is this a date? Bin-oppa will kill you," Eunbyul said in a teasing tone," I know it isn't! Don't panic. So, your treat?"

"Wow, I think you have a higher salary than I do," Minhyuk snapped back.

"Maybe I do," she chuckled," Okay then, Hyukkie. You can wait for me at the park we always went to when we were young. And I'll bring my bike so we can go around the Han River."

"Sure, and it's not a date, okay?" Minhyuk emphasized the d-word. "I'll see you at 8. Don't be late."

"I won't. Don't worry. See you tomorrow, Hyukkie. And I hope you won't bring Bin-oppa."

"What? Why suddenly?"

"You always set me up with him. I know you mean well but I'm not into romance at this moment in my life."

"Don't worry, I won't," Minhyuk promised. They both bid their farewells before hanging up. During the whole conversation, Moonbin was staring at the young dancer. He made up his mind to ask him something that has been bothering him for a while, especially when he saw Minhyuk's secret folder. He approached him, feeling confident that his hunch was right.

"Hey? Rocky?" Moonbin called out to him, his stage name, out of habit. "Can I ask something? I saw the pictures in your phone."

"What pictures?"

"You know who I am talking about."

 

Jinwoo tackled Sanha, once the youngest member about his height. Meanwhile, Myungjun was talking to Eunwoo. Something about a role Eunwoo was given for a web drama. 

"You should respect your elders!" Jinwoo screamed, holding tightly on Sanha's waist. 

"Yes, grandpa. I should respect you," Sanha teased still, somehow escaping the grip Jinwoo had on him. "So, Eunwoo-hyung, you were saying?"

"Yeah, it's just a side character but it's still experience," Eunwoo clasped his hands. "I wanted to rest for a bit because we just finished our promotions but this is such an opportunity! I heard they also casted Doyeon."

"You sound like you're close with Doyeon," Myungjun teased," She's a pretty girl! I appove of her!"

"Hyung, Doyeon's not my type. She's like a little sister. In my opinion, Doyeon's more of Rocky's type," Eunwoo suggested.

"Aigoo, Minyuk's type is dancing. He won't have anything else but dancing," Myungjun sighed," He's at the age of having celebrity crushes so why not? I admit I like Eunji-sunbaenim."

"Dara-sunbae is also pretty," Sanha added," Actually, a lot of female idols are."

"We're all celebrities after all! Our faces can be considered our capital," Jinwoo said as he winked," I can confidently say that I am only second to Eunwoo."

"Hey, hyung!" Sanha countered the older," Are you sure? Arohas say Bin-hyung is Eunwoo-hyung's twin!" 

Jinwoo shot a glare towards Sanha before tackling him again. The two wrestled on the floor as Myungjun laughed. 

"The kid's got a point!" he said as he elbowed Eunwoo," Right, Eunwoo? Moonbin's your twin!"

"I think our appearances are the closest thing we have in common. Anyways, I have a question. About Byul and Moonbin," Eunwoo brought up," I personally think it was smart of Byul to reject him." 

"Still, Bin-hyung is afraid of letting her slip through his fingertips," Sanha mentioned," Noona doesn't look like she'll have trouble finding a man, after all."

"I'm sure he'll change his mind someday," Jinwoo added," We're all still young. We don't know exactly what life has in store for us, especially the younglings." 

"I thought it was foolish of Moonbin to confess. Don't tell him that," Myungjun lowered the tone of his voice," He's an idol. And we're at a sensitive time in our career. We aren't well-known.. and this'll weigh on Eunbyul's conscience. I know we can't blame anyone and Moonbin's just a kid but.. he complicated a lot of things. Especially if the CEO catches anything about this." 

"And that too," Eunwoo sighed," Our company is going through rough waters now.. But at least Moonbin can be a bit more positive than we are about this."

"I like how hyung is stubborn about his feelings," Sanha showed a small smile," Shows us that he won't give up without a fight. And noona doesn't seem to mind it because if she did, we know Rocky-hyung will tell Bin-hyung about it." 

And just then, they heard someone shout from the other side of the room. 

 

"I knew you liked her!"