Second Star

Found You

"Wait, wait," Jinwoo told s," Form a line. I'll give you your clothes. By age, by age, okay?"

"Here's MJ's. Here's Eunwoo's. Here's Moonbin's. Here's Rocky's and here's Sanha's," he said as he gave out the set of clothes the stylists prepared for them.

"Hyung, look, there's a note," Sanha pointed out as he grabbed the folded paper from Moonbin's pants," I think it's from your stylist of the day."

"Who?" Moonbin asked before he took the note from Sanha's hands. He read it to himself and before he knew it, his face grew red. "I… I gotta go and uh, change."

After Moonbin left, all Myungjun could do was chuckle. Moonbin was a simple guy and a note from the girl he likes would drive him crazy. Sure, she rejected him but all of the members believed there was a tinge of hope for him.

 

"You made him a tad bit excited," Minhyuk remarked as Eunbyul helped him change his clothes. "Did you see how happy he looked?"

"I would be the same if the guy I liked wrote a note for me, aka Kangjoon-oppa or Eunwoo-oppa," Eunbyul said, fixing Minhyuk's hair," I do love handsome men."

"Very superficial," Minhyuk shook his head," Bin-hyung's handsome though. Why not date him?"

"If I wanted to date someone, I would've already. Love's not a simple emotion. Even though I'm dense, I know that's the case," Eunbyul smiled at her childhood friend," I don't love Moonbin more than a friend. I don't want to hurt him in any way."

"You are mature when it's important huh," Minhyuk ruffled her hair," Anyways, shouldn't you be taking care of your idol of the day?"

"You mean Bin-oppa?" She shook her head," Well, he'll get flustered if I help him dress up, right? This isn't weird since we used to bathe together but he's a different case, isn't he?"

"Well, I can't tell you you're wrong," Minhyuk laughed," It'll be a scandal if someone sees us though. They'll think we did something we're not supposed to do."

"Yeah, right," Eunbyul nodded," But this is one of the few opportunities I can still talk to you. I miss talking to you every night, you know."

"I do too," he patted her head before he left the dressing room. Eunbyul watched him go out with a smile.

"I hope the girl you'll fall in love with will take care of you, you idiot."

 

"I could say this honestly but Moon Bin-ssi, how can you be so handsome?" Eunbyul's eyes sparkled at how much the clothes suited Moonbin. "I'm so excited at how your fans will react."

"Stop saying that," Moonbin pouted," I mean, I'm feeling shy right now and my heart's not calming down."

"You're so sly, you know that?" Eunbyul powdered his face," A normal girl would've fainted with what you just said."

"But you're not a normal girl, are you? That's why I like you," Moonbin innocently said.

"So sly," Eunbyul muttered," Just because you confessed, you're going all out with me huh."

"It's the reason why I confessed, so I can go all out, Byullie," he told her," I like the look you make when you apply make-up."

"Oh shush or I'll apply lip gloss all over your face," she glared. Moonbin quieted down because of his fear of her. He smiled inwardly as he watched her concentrate on every detail of his face.

"There," Eunbyul stepped back," That's what I love about your face, Bin-oppa. Your face doesn't need much work."

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment."

"Do so," Eunbyul snickered," And don't be so uptight, oppa. Just because you confessed to me doesn't mean you need to treat me any more differently."

"O… Okay then."

 

"They look so cute together," Myungjun said, acting like Moonbin's mother,"I hope she falls in love with him eventually."

"If she wants someone handsome, Moonbin would suffice, right?" Jinwoo said as he smiled," They look perfect together."

"Even if they do, it's useless if noona has no interest in him," Sanha frowned.

"That is true," Minhyuk nodded," but maybe someday, you know. Someday."

"Are you alright with Bin tho?" Myungjun asked.

"I don't approve any of the guys who come near Byul but… if she does fall in love with hyung, I have no choice but to cheer them on, right?" Minhyuk said before he smiled," Seriously, I sound like I'm in love with that idiot. Disgusting."

"Doesn't she have school tomorrow?" Jinwoo asked, changing the topic.

"Yeah, and I'm sure she'll forget all of us as she enters her school's grounds," Minhyuk laughed," I've heard from my other friends that Byul's famous."

"Noona is pretty after all," Sanha said," Plus she's great in judo."

"A strong spirit in a frail body, that's how the freshmen call her," Minhyuk shared," I don't even know if she was confessed to by anyone in her school."

"Ooh, Binnie might have a rival," Myungjun looked intrigued. "Oh, I have to go. Make up."

 

"Stop blushing!" Eunbyul shouted as she tried to apply a little bit of blush on his cheeks," I cannot decide on the right shade!"

"How can I if the girl I like is so near me?" Moonbin shouted back," I feel embarrassed."

"Stop feeling embarrassed, idiot! We need to be professional about this!" Eunbyul snapped, squishing his cheeks. "I won't do your make-up again if you're this troublesome."

"Okay, okay," Moonbin inhaled, trying to calm himself down," This is the only time I could be so close to you after all. I want you to do my make-up again."

"Again?" Eunbyul scoffed," You're a push over, aren't you?"

"I'd do anything just to be with you," Moonbin didn't hesitate to tell her that," Anything."

"Shut your trap then," she said before laughing," God, you're hitting on me too much, you know."

"I know," he snickered," Because I really like you after all."

"Really straightforward," she whistled before cleaning up," I'm done. You could join the other members now."

"I want to spend time with you. I mean, you usually don't tell me about yourself," Moonbin mumbled.

"If we spend any more time with each other, the fans might try to find you. This is what's complicated with idols," Eunbyul smiled at him before turning her back," You have your fans' hearts to think about."