Eighth Star

Found You

"Are you sure about this?" 

Sanha avoided the older member's gaze. He wasn't particularly sure about any action he had taken about his feelings but it felt wrong to suddenly swoop in and flirt with the girl Moonbin likes. He fiddled his fingers, and thought about how to justify his actions. 

"But isn't it also bad that he has to make way for someone else?" Jinwoo told Myungjun," I mean, yeah, Moonbin came first but isn't it unhealthy for Sanha to just watch him do whatever he wants."

"Does Rocky even know?" Myungjun asked," You know, if each and every one of us is gonna have feelings for Eunbyul, he would put her far away from us."

"Don't worry about that. She seems to have her eye on Eunwoo," Sanha whistled," It seems that she likes men who are unexpectedly funny."

"I thought it was just a joke?" Jinwoo tilted his head. "I mean I never imagined Eunbyul to be serious about Eunwoo. No offense to him though, but I thought she'd fall for a friend closer to her."

"Are you suggesting Rocky?" Myungjun laughed," But she doesn't seem to have romance in her mind. She looks like a girl who wouldn't waste time with romance." 

"It's not a waste though," Sanha pouted," Anyways, where are the hyungs? I don't want them to hear about all these before I go out with noona."

Eunwoo entered the room and slumped on the couch. "Who knew a press conference can be this tiring alone? I miss you, guys," he mused, "But it's still an amazing experience. I had the chance to talk to seniors in the field." Eunwoo clasped his hands with a grin. He then noticed the atmosphere the three members had in the room. 

"Is there something wrong? Or did I interrupt something?"

"No!" Sanha profusely shook his head," It's nothing, hyung. We were just talking about a game I found online. I can show it to you and the others hyungs another day."

"Oh," Eunwoo glanced at the older members before settling his sight on Sanha," Sure, I look forward to it then. Where are Moonbin and Rocky by the way? The manager said we'll be eating out as a celebration for my casting." Eunwoo snickered.

"Why are you still there?" Moonbin ran into the room," Manager-nim already told Rocky and I what's going on! Let's go!"

 

Myungjun looked at Sanha with doubt as he fed himself another spoonful of meat. It was difficult to be a supportive older brother to both parties. Only one of them can have Eunbyul. And he still wasn't sure of Minhyuk too. What if he also developed feelings for her? Myungjun slightly frowned. The wisest decision was to watch them all as they continue to interact. What happens will happen. And if Eunbyul already developed feelings for Moonbin, Sanha couldn't do anything about it. Besides, Myungjun thought Sanha would be a sport about it. He even doubted that Sanha could confess his feelings.

Minhyuk nudged Myungjun before whispering," Let's talk outside. I'm not dense."

Myungjun sighed. If this was about Sanha, he wasn't sure if he was supposed to fess up or not. After making an excuse to the others, Minhyuk and Myungjun headed out. They tried reasoning that they'll get ice cream for all of them from a nearby convenience store for their dessert. And it apparently worked. While the pair were walking, Myungjun didn't notice anyone following them, except an alley dog which might've smelled the scent of meat on them. 

"So what is it?" Myungjun asked the younger member. "Is there something bothering you?"

"Yeah," Minhyuk fiddled with his fingers, " I think I like someone."

Myungjun's eyes widened before putting his full attention to Minhyuk. "Someone?"

"You don't know her, hyung," Minhyuk mused. He thought he heard Myungjun sigh in relief. "She's one of Byullie's friends."

"Wow, I didn't expect you'd like someone outside of dancing," the older one whistled," So, what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know... I mean," Minhyuk paused," Byul isn't exactly the best person to ask about this. She's more of a 'whatever happens will happen' kind of person." 

"Well, first," Myungjun looked up," Are you that sure of her? Of this girl you like? Like how sure Binnie is about Byul?"

 

Both Sanha and Moonbin were surprised when they saw a girl, wearing a yellow hoodie, approaching their table. She smiled at their manager and thanked him. Eunwoo pointed at the chair next to Minhyuk and signalled her to sit there. Eunbyul murmured a thanks and did so. She then congratulated Eunwoo.

"Thanks for rushing here too," Eunwoo told her. Eunbyul grinned at him with slightly pink cheeks. Man, how can a man look that good?

"You didn't tell me you were coming here, noona," Sanha pouted," I could've ask hyung to come too."

"Your brother's too busy with his love life," Eunbyul mused," Compared to me. I don't have any problems about that. Whatever comes will come, y'know?" 

Moonbin frowned a bit hearing that. He knew he shouldn't be too happy about what she told him earlier, but he did come. He did arrive and tell her how he felt. Why wasn't he enough? Sanha shot a look at Eunbyul, basically telling her that she should be careful about her words. Moonbin could hear him. She realized that but she knew apologizing would only make the situation worse.

"So, uh, Byul," Jinwoo squeezed himself into the conversation," How was school? Minhyuk doesn't tell us much about school."

"It's fun! Especially now that I have a close female friend now," Eunbyul snickered," I love Minhyuk. He's basically my brother, but having someone who understands every aspect of my life helps. And she's so cute!"

"I'm glad to hear that," Moonbin smiled at her," You should invite her over to the dorm sometimes."

"I'd rather not," Eunbyul rolled her eyes," Your fans may be fine with me, but we still aren't sure about her, or if she's okay with that."

"Point taken," Jinwoo said, stuffing another piece of meat into his mouth.

"So where are... Minhyuk and Myungjun-oppa?" Eunbyul looked around.

The manager answered her. "They're buying us ice cream, to cool us down," he said. 

As the meal progressed, and just before Minhyuk and Myungjun arrived, Moonbin often caught himself staring at Eunbyul. How she laughed. How she talked. How she pulled her hair into a ponytail before letting her hair go. It was odd to feel that way. But he knew it was love. Moonbin loved Eunbyul, more than he knew. It just pains him to have her so near yet so far from him. 

"Oppa? What are you looking at?" Eunbyul tilted her head, smiling as she always does. 

"You're just that weird-looking," Minhyuk muttered. Eunbyul shot him a look before pinching his arm. 

"Mhm," Moonbin just shook his head," Nothing, I was just thinking of something."