Chapter 6

Xinderella; My Rendition of a XiuChen cinderella story

Minseok’s P.O.V.

 

It had been a year since the whole incident.

We had made our way to another island to escape the king's wrath. Jongdae never spoke once about his family. He only told me that he would take care of us as long as he lived. I really adored him for that. The girl that Amber saved was Abbie, she was convicted of witchcraft simply because she flirted with the baker's daughter, Amanda, everyday. She and Amber became lovers. It didn’t take long either. Weeks after we escaped to the tropical island, I accidentally walked in on them making out. It scarred me for life.

It was the middle of June and Jongdae had come back from an expedition. He spent most of his days learning everything about the island. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind and rested his head on my shoulder.

“Hey”

“Hi” I giggled, leaning back into him.

“I want to show you something”

“Now?”

“Yes” He grabbed my hand and laced them together. He dragged me out of the house “We’ll be back!” He yelled into the house. Soon, Amber came out of the house, sword in hand.

“You woke up my girlfriend!” She roared. Jongdae laughed his beautiful laugh as we ran away.

 

Abbie’s P.O.V.

 

I walked up behind Amber and hugged her

“It’s okay, I got enough sleep anyway”

Amber turned around and rested her hands on my waist, sword forgotten on the ground. She leaned down and connected our lips. It was slow and sweet, innocent. I cupped her face to bring her closer. She pulled back and stared into my eyes lovingly.

“I love you”

“I love you too” with that she lifted me up so my legs wrapped around her waist, and carried me to the bedroom.

“I hope those boys don’t come back soon” she whispered.

“Don’t worry they won’t” I mumbled in the heat of our make out.

 

Jongdae’s P.O.V.

 

As we approached to opening of the forest I breathed out in satisfaction.

“Surprise” I said softly.

Minseok's eyes widened at the sight. A waterfall with a glimmering pond at the bottom. Vibrant flowers with butterflies and hummingbirds everywhere.

“Just like back home” He spoke finally.

“This is our home now” I said in response. He looked at me and smiled widely. I returned a cat like smile and dragged him into the water.

“AHH!” he squeaked. I chuckled at his cuteness. I pulled off my shirt and then his, throwing it on the bank. I pulled him into a hug. He returned it. He then pulled away and splashed water in my face. We played around for hours before we began to walk back to the house.

“I have one more place to show you”

I lead him into a patch of willow trees. The sun had gone down and the place was lit by fireflies, dancing in the air. I turned around and pulled him close. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he placed his hands on my chest. Our foreheads met first. Since we were about the same height, our eyes met perfectly. I leaned in. Our noses met next. His eyes closed. I could smell the sweetness in his breath. I couldn’t hold back… I closed my eyes. Finally our lips met. My heart was beating like crazy. I had waited so long to taste Minseok. Our lips moved together perfectly. The kiss was sweet and innocent. I pulled him even closer, his arms wrapped tight around my neck and our chests flushed together. I leaned down to gain more access. His small hands found my hair. Eventually we separated, breathing heavily. He gazed in my eyes lovingly.

“Be mine” I asked in a whisper

“Of course” He nodded before reconnecting our lips.



 

Narrator’s P.O.V.

 

3 years went by, Amber and Abbie married one another and moved out to build a separate house from the boys. Minseok and Jongdae were madly in love with each other and had been through everything together, sadness, fights, and happy moments. They wanted nothing more than to spend the rest of their days together.

One morning Jongdae opened his eyes to a sleeping Minseok cuddled up next to him. He smiled as he gazed at his beautiful angel. He leaned forward and kissed him on the forehead. Minseok’s eyes fluttered open and a smile spread across his face.

“Morning love” he whispered.

“Morning angel” Jongdae replied leaning forward to kiss his boyfriend.

“Let’s go for a walk” Jongdae said after they separated. Minseok pouted and buried his head in Jongdae’s neck.

“No~ I want to cuddle with you” He said cutely. Jongdae laughed

“There will be plenty of time for that later. Come on I want to see the forest with you”

“Fine~” Minseok said as he hopped out of the bed to get dressed.

They were walking outside, enjoying the beautiful forest when Jongdae stopped Minseok. The confused look turned to shock when Jongdae got down on one knee.

"I know that we have been together for a long time and you probably know that I am not one to give a lengthy speech” Minseok giggled at this “So… Minseok, will you do the honor of growing wrinkly and old with me?”

Jongdae held out Minseok's mother's masquerade mask, in place of a ring. Minseok covered his mouth and accepted the gift. He hadn't seen it in a long time. Minseok smiled widely as he pulled Jongdae up. He wrapped his arms around Jongdae’s neck and the other embraced Minseok around the waist. Minseok leaned in to connect his lips with Jongdae’s in a passionate kiss.

“Of course" Jongdae smiled and pecked Minseok’s lips once more.

“I love you”

Minseok giggled “I love you too”

THE END