Execution

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

After making their plan, the seven boys jumped into action. Taehyung and Namjoon ran upstairs and borrowed some suits to look like some lawyers. Hoseok grabbed the keys to the van and the rest of the members piled into the car, waiting for Taehyung and Namjoon. 

"Hyungs! Hurry up!" Jungkook called up towards his windows. Jungkook sat restlessly in the van, scared that Jiyoon would soon board her flight and not make it in time. 

"Jimin, did Minhee finish all the reports?" Jin asked.

"I'm on the phone with her right now. I'll put her on speaker!"

Jimin tapped on the speaker icon and Minhee's voice blasted throughout the van as Taehyung and Namjoon made their way into the getaway vehicle. 

"Minhee, how's the reports going?" Jimin asked.

"I'm almost done! I just finished the missing persons report for Jiyoon and I'm trying to get through to the authorities for the airport right now."

"Please hurry up! We don't have much time!!" Jungkook yelled at the phone.

"I'm trying!" Minhee yelled back.

"Calm down Jungkook, she's doing everything she can right now," Jimin assured Jungkook.

Jimin took the call off of speaker and spoke to Minhee.

"Thanks for the updates babe. Text me when you're done. Bye!"

"Hobi?"

"Yup!"

"DRIVE!"

Hoseok stepped on the gas pedal and they sped off towards Eunseo's old house.

------------15 Minutes Later------------

The van pulled into the house's back gate.

Taehyung and Namjoon made their way to the front where they were confronted by two guards. Namjoon tried ringing the doorbell but were stopped by one of the guards.

"Who are you and what is your purpose here?" He questioned the two boys.

"We have a scheduled meeting with Ms. Kim Minseo. It would be great if you would just let us in. I'm sure Ms. Kim would not like to be kept waiting," Namjoon smiled at the guards.

"Ms. Kim didn't inform us of such meeting," the guard stared suspiciously. 

"Ah... well you see ... that's because..."

The guards started to walk forward and push the two away from the door.

"...because it was a last minute arrangement!" Taehyung added abruptly. The guards and Namjoon all stared at Taehyung.

"Yes, you see, we're lawyers from the Kim law firm. I am Kim Taehyung and this is Kim Namjoon. We were hired by Ms. Kim to discuss a contract regarding you two..."

That peaked the guards' interests. Taehyung and Namjoon kept them occupied at the front door. 

------------Meanwhile------------

In the van, Jimin takes out his laptop and some other electrical equipment from his bag. Jin is busy sterilizing an area where he can safely take the GPS chip out of Jiyoon. Jungkook and Suga hop out of the van and head towards the back door.

After tinkering with the locks, the lock finally unlocks and the two dash inside. 

Jungkook gently knocks on the walls and calls out, "Jiyoon? Are you there? Can you hear me?"

Jiyoon's POV

Laying on the cold ground of the white room, I kept hearing some clinking and sounds. I must be imagining things. I don't know when I last ate something...I'm so hungry.

Knock knock knock

What was that?

Knock knock knock

That was definitely a knock.

"Jiyoon?"

Did I just hear my name...

I slowly prop myself up and crawl towards where the knocking came from.

"Jiyoon ... are you there? Can you hear me?"

It's ... Jungkook!

"Jungkook! I'm here!" I whispered. My throat feels like it's burning. No matter how hard I try I can only get a soft, hoarse, whisper out.

Knock knock knock

The knocks moved a little to the left now. I need to somehow tell Jungkook I'm here!

I crawl to the left towards the door. I knocked back.

Back to Jungkook

Knock knock knock

"Jungkook did you hear that?" Suga asks. 

"Yeah...it came from ... over there," Jungkook pointed further into the house.

Knock knock knock

Jungkook and Suga hurry to the spot where they hear the knocking.

"Jiyoon is that you?"

No answer.

"Knock 2 times if it's you Jiyoon," Suga added.

Knock knock

Jungkook's eyes light up brighter than the sun.

"Jiyoon knock once!"

No response ... knock

"Hyung she's here! Jiyoon's here!" Jungkook yelled.

"Hey what was that?!" A muffled voice traveled from the front door.

", they heard us! Be quiet Jungkook!" Suga whisper-yelled.

"Jiyoon, stand away from the door," Jungkook spoke through the wall. A few seconds went by and the two heard a few knocks coming further down the wall. Jiyoon must have moved away from the entrance.

Back to Taehyung and Namjoon

The guards were well distracted when a muffled yell broke their conversations. 

"Hey what was that?!" One of the guards asked the other.

Namjoon darts his eyes to Taehyung and he looks just as panicked. 

"It was ... probably nothing. I mean ... it could be Ms. Kim on the phone or something?" Namjoon suggests.

The guards grow suspicious again. "Ms. Kim is not home..."

"Ah ... well it could be the neighbors! I've always heard Ms. Kim complain about the noisy neighbors?" Taehyung quickly adds in.

"Hmmm ... you do have a point. Those neighbors are quite annoying!" The guards let the guard down again. The two boys let out a subtle sigh.

Back to Jungkook and Suga

The two manage to find the lock to the door. With a few twists from the screw driver, the lock fell to the floor and the door swung open. The bright whiteness of the room blinded them for a second before their eyes focused on a weak Jiyoon on the floor.

"Jiyoon!" Jungkook ran down the stairs and embraced her.

"Jungkook..." Jiyoon starts crying.

"I was so scared you wouldn't be able to get me in time."

"Of course I will get here in time! Here let's take you to the van. Jin, Jimin, and Hoseok hyung are waiting for us."

"They're here too?" Jiyoon whispers.

"Yeah, I'll explain everything in the van."

Jungkook carefully picks Jiyoon up and they rush towards the van.

Jin quickly takes her to the sterilized area. "Where is it?"

"What...?" Jiyoon looks up at Jin and Jungkook, confused.

"The chip! Where's the chip Jiyoon?" Jin starts getting a little anxious.

Jiyoon pulled up her skirt to show the nasty scar on her thigh. Seeing that ugly scar on his beautiful girl, Jungkook's eyes shook with anger.

"I'm going to take it out. I'm sorry but it will hurt a little okay?"

Jiyoon hesitantly nods her head. Jungkook holds her comfortably as Jin starts to numb and cut her thigh. Jiyoon screams a little bit but Jungkook helps her muffle it. They can't risk the guards hearing her and coming right now.

After what seemed like a long time, Jin finished the stitches and cleaned up the mess. He hands Jimin the chip who immediately attaches it to his equipment and hacks into it.

"Jungkook what's happening..."

"Jimin hyung is hacking into it to avoid Minseo's suspicions."

Jungkook lifts Jiyoon again and brings her back into the house. Jiyoon panicks as she sees them approaching the house.

"Jungkook why are you taking me back there?!" 

"I'm sorry baby, I have to leave you here..." Jungkook gently puts her down on the floor of the white room. 

"What why?! Just take me right now! You're here anyway!"

A loud bang was heard.

"HEY HYUNG THE DOOR IS OPEN. THERE'S AN INTRUDER!" A loud voice was heard quickly approaching the entrance to the room.

"JUNGKOOK RUN!" Taehyung's voice can be heard in the distance. Jungkook looks around frantically and turns back to Jiyoon.

"I have to go now Jiyoon but I promise I will get you away from all the madness real soon," Jungkook looks into her eyes. They're filled with sadness since he can't take her with him now. He gives her a long kiss before getting up. He runs back up the stairs and confronts the guards.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" 

"LIKE YOU CARE!" Jungkook yells back and starts attacking the guards. He looks at Jiyoon one last time before running back to the van. Jiyoon was alone once again.