The Party

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

"JIYOON WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?! I'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL NOW!"

"Eunseo, I woke you up an hour ago." Tsk you're just too lazy to get out of bed. -.-

"Jiyoon where's the breakfast?! You're taking forever!"

"Sorry mother."

"Don't call me that. I'm not your mother. I'm your step mother, call me by Minseo."

"Sorry."

I finished cooking breakfast and served the two. I ate in silence as Eunseo and my step mother continued talking about what party they're going to next.

"Jiyoon help Eunseo get her outfit together."

"Yes."

I followed Eunseo up to her room when she stopped me by her door.

"It's fine. I don't need your hands touching all of my stuff. Besides you have poor fashion taste. Your clothes make me wanna poke my eyes out. Go wash the dishes or something."

Ugh what a . She wouldn't have any of this stuff if her mom didn't marry my father.

I went downstairs to do the dishes and got ready for school.

Eunseo's friend came and drove her to school while I walked to school.

When I got there, Minhee, my best friend, was waiting for me.

"Morning Jiyoon, looking pretty as always."

"Haha thanks."

"So, are you going to Bangtan's party this weekend?"

"Nah I can't. My step mother would kill me if I went."

"Ahhh it's so unfair. She's all the fun out of your life and feeding it to Eunseo."

"Just three more years and I'm free from this hell hole."

"We should sneak you in. It'll be fun."

"Ehhhhhhh I don't know......"

"Oh come on. Just do it. Have you seen Bangtan up close? They're even better looking in person."

"I guess."

"I'll sneak you in!"

-Back at Jiyoon's House-

"Mom! I'm going to Namjoon's party tomorrow. I need a new dress!"

"Of course! Jiyoon! Go take Eunseo to the mall and buy her the best dress in the mall. Make sure Eunseo is 100% satisfied."

"Yes mother."

"I'M NOT YOUR MOTHER!"

-At the Mall-

"Yah, make sure I have the best dress at the whole party."

"Do you know what everyone is going to wear?"

"Of course not dumb . Which is why I have to buy the best and most expensive dress in the entire mall."

We walked into each store and I helped pick the dresses I thought would look best for her, but she rejected all the choices I made.

"Uhhg you have terrible fashion." She would say every time I picked a dress.

Eunseo asked an employee, "Ahem, which dress here would look best on me? I want to be the main attraction of the group."

"Oh miss, this dress here suits you perfectly." The employee said.

That's the exact same dress I chose. Let's see how Eunseo would react.

"You're right! Don't I look gorgeous in it?" She gasped.

Are you serious? -.-

We bought the dress with matching shoes and went back home.

Minseo wasn't home yet so I started my pile of chores.

"You know it's sad that my mom won't let you go to any parties. Psh what am I saying?! As if anyone would invite you to parties. Besides, I wouldn't want anyone to find out that you're my stepsister."

I tried my best not to throw one of the dishes at her.

The door opened and closed with a slam.

"JIYOON! COME PUT MY BAGS AWAY!"

I sighed and went to the front door. She probably went on a major shopping spree...again. 
Let's see...she bought 5 pairs of shoes, a load of dresses and other outfits, and 4 bags of groceries.

After I finished all my chores, I went up to my room and started on homework.

-Ding Ding-

Ohhhh I got a text: 
So you wanna go to the party or nah??? -Minhee

Hmmmmm.......

Maybe I should go. Eunseo and her mom are so busy being popular they won't even notice if I'm not home.

"Yeah I guess I'll go." I texted back.

-The Day of the Party-

I met up with Minhee during lunch and talked about how I would sneak in.

"So I talked to Suga and asked him if I could bring a friend. After a few minutes of explaining how great you are, he finally said yes, but on one condition: no one finds out that you were invited through persuasion." Minhee explained.

"Got it. So how am I sneaking out of my house?"

After a few minutes, this is the plan we came up with:

- After Eunseo leaves for the party, I'll text Minhee and tell her to come over (she lives five minutes away and Eunseo's mom will be gone all day for a business meeting).

- I quickly change into something nice. Maybe steal something from Eunseo's reject pile. She'll never notice.

- Minhee drives us to the party and I avoid Eunseo at the party.

- We leave an hour before the party ends, Minhee drives me home.

- I change out of my outfit and pretend I was studying this whole time.

-1Hour Before the Party-

While Eunseo was in the bathroom doing her makeup and hair, I went into her closet and searched through her pile of rejected clothes. I found a really pretty minty-teal dress. I ran back to my room just as Eunseo walked out.

"Have fun staying home --- loser."

I hid the dress under my bed and found my pair of cream colored flats. I took out my secret box and put on the necklace my aunt gave me for my birthday.

I heard the front door slam and grabbed my phone.

"Eunseo just left." I texted Minhee.

"Alright I'm coming right now."

I put on my dress and shoes and waited for her to come.

I opened the door for her and she rushed in.

"Ohhhh my god! Your hair!" Minhee yelled while pointing at my hair.

"Why? What's wrong with it?"

"You can't go to a party with your hair like that. Here, I'll do your hair for you."

Minhee pulled me into Eunseo's room and plugged in Eunseo's hair curler. She curled my hair and tied some of it up. Then she took out her own makeup bag and started my makeover.

By the time she was done, you could barely tell I was wearing any makeup at all. It looked so natural. I grabbed my bag and and headed to the party with Minhee.

-Jungkook's House-

"Ok I'll introduce you to Suga and then we'll go inside."

Minhee pulled me towards someone with light pink hair.

"Suga, this is my friend that I was telling you about."

"Hi....I'm Jiyoon."

"Woah Minhee, I didn't know you had such a hot friend. You should've brought her to more parties."

"Haha yeah I'll do that more in the future. We'll head inside now."

Once we went inside, I was blasted with loud music.......and the smell of alcohol.

I just stayed in the corner. I didn't want to get dragged into the craziness and end up being the topic of everyone's conversations for the next few weeks.

"Jiyoon, I'm gonna go use the bathroom. I'll come find you later."

"Oh okay."

She left me alone and I just stood there. I felt so awkward.

I saw Eunseo across the room making out with some guy with blond hair. Ugh, gross.

I looked ahead and saw a group of guys dancing. They looked pretty cool so I started walking towards them.

There were seven boys. Suga was one of them. Everyone was chanting "BTS BTS BTS!"

So this is Bangtan. Woah, Minhee was right. They are very good looking.

When they were done, all the girls were screaming and yelling "Oppa" over and over again. I started walking back to the corner of the room when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

He had jet black hair and his fringe was super sharp. He had an intense gaze yet his eyes were like puppy eyes. He's sorta cute.

"Hey, wanna go dance with me?"

"I'm sorry but I don't even know you."

"That's a first. Usually everyone here knows my name."

"What is it?"

"Jeon Jungkook. Now that you know my name let's go dance."

"But-"

He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the center of the dance floor. He held onto me tightly and pulled me close to him. He started dancing with me and everyone was staring at us.

"Who is that?"
"How can she dance with our oppa."
"Wtf does she think she is doing?!"
"Jungkookie is mine!"

I hid my face in his shoulders. Whenever he spoke to me, I could smell a faint trace of alcohol.

He was staring into my eyes and I quickly looked away.

"Your eyes, they're so beautiful."

I didn't know what to say.

"I...uh...thanks."

"Hehe you're blushing," he said while pointing at my face.

Jungkook just went from a super handsome guy to a really cute and adorable teenager.

He grabbed my hand once again and took me to the corner I was standing in earlier.

He started leaning closer to me and I had no where else to go.

The next thing I knew, he was kissing me.

I felt myself stare at him for the longest time ever. I didn't feel mad at him though, just surprised.

"Hey, you haven't told me your name yet." He said as he was holding my cheek.

"Oh...it's-"

"GUYS CLEAR OUT! I HEAR SIRENS!" One of the Bangtan Boys with blond hair shouted. It was the same guy Eunseo as making out with.

"Goddammit Rapmon." Jungkook ran his hand through his hair.

"Tell me your name before you leave."

"It's-"

"Jiyoon come on! We have to go!" Minhee grabbed my arm and dragged me out of the house.

"Waaait! I don't know your name!" Jungkook called out.

I was silent on the ride home.

"What's wrong? Why are you so quiet?"

"Oh it's nothing. Really."

"Hmmm doesn't seem like it. Did Jungkook do something to you? You seem flustered."

"I'll tell you some other time."

She pulled up in front of my house.

"Thanks for taking me to the party, it was awesome. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See ya chingu!"

I carefully opened the door. Thank god Eunseo wasn't home yet.

I ran upstairs and quickly changed. I washed off all my makeup and tied my hair into a bun. I dumped Eunseo's dress back in her rejects pile and went back to my room.

I went downstairs to finish some of my chores when Eunseo came back.

"Ohhh that party was amazing. If only the cops didn't come. Namjoon and I were about to....yah! Don't you see I'm home?! Come put my stuff away!" She shouted as I made my way towards her.

"I wonder who was dancing with Jungkook. I've never seen her at their parties before," Eunseo wondered to herself.

I tried not to give away that it was me and continued working.

-Jimin's House-

-Jungkook's POV-

"Jimin, how long can we stay before your parents come back?" Taehyung asked.

"They'll be back in an hour and a half. I think you guys should leave in an hour just to be safe."

"Ayyyeee did anyone else see what our little golden maknae did today?" J-Hope asked while grabbing me by the shoulders snd shaking me.

"Yeeaah who was she?" Rapmon followed.

"I.....I don't know."

"How can you not? I saw you kiss her." Suga said.

"She was gonna tell me her name but then the stupid cops came and she left." I pouted.

"Ahhh it's okay. She probably goes to school with us. You'll see her around." Jimin patted me on the shoulder.

"Buuut, it was dark and I couldn't see her face that well."

"Goddammit Jungkook. Oh well, good luck finding her. Ohhh what if she has a bad record with the cops and moved to another country?" Taehyung said.

..............

"What?" Everyone said in unison.

"Haha nevermind." V laughed as he showed off his rectangular smile.

Aaaaaaaah what's her name?

-The Next Day; School- 
(Till the very next day bum bum bum bum bumbum buda bum bum lool)

-Jiyoon's POV-

Oh noooo I'm gonna be late. Ugh, why did Eunseo have to have a hangover.

I dashed down the hallways carrying all my stuff and turned the corner.

UMPH!

"YAH WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!"

I looked at who I ran into.

"Jungkook! I'm so sorry, I was running late."

He bent down and helped me pick up my stuff. When he handed me my binder, he looked at my eyes for a few seconds.

"Your eyes, I feel like ... like I've seen them before."