Kidnapped

Our Cinderella Story (BTS Jungkook)

- Reader's POV -

Another month and a half passed by quite slowly for Jiyoon. The moment she was healed from the stabbing, Eunseo made her start housekeeping despite the doctor's advice about her needing extra rest. 

Eunseo left the house to attend some business meetings with Jungkook's parents. While Jiyoon was busy cleaning the kitchen, her phone started ringing. She was more than excited to see that it was Jungkook's number.

"Hello?"

"Hey Jiyoon, I missed you!"

"I missed you too Jungkook. When are you coming back? I can't stand being here with Eunseo for another day!"

"Haha don't worry babe, I'm at the airport right now waiting to board the plane. Did anything happen while I was gone?"

"Actually-" 

Jiyoon paused for a moment as she looked at some of the scars on her from the stabbing. She contemplated telling Jungkook but for some reason, she couldn't bring herself to tell him.

"Actually ... things were quite calm and normal ..."

"Oh really? Well that's good I guess."

"Please ... come home soon. I really want to see you already."

"I'm boarding the plane real soon. I gotta go now but I'll see you soon okay?"

"Okaaay, have a safe flight!"

"Thanks and I love you!" Jiyoon could mentally see Jungkook's bunny smile. 

"I love you too! Call me once you land."

Right when she hung up Eunseo came back home.

"Jiyoon I want a cup of coffee now!"

Luckily there was some left over coffee from breakfast that Jiyoon could quickly heat up. While waiting for the coffee, Jiyoon continued cleaning the kitchen.

"Aye! Did you not hear me?! I want coffee NOW!"

Jiyoon huffed and dumped the cleaning cloth back into the bucket before grabbing a cup and pouring the barely warm coffee for the needy girl.

"Here."

Eunseo snatches the cup and takes a big sip.

"Disgusting! It's cold! You can't do anything right!"

"You said you wanted coffee now so here it is. I'm going back to cleaning!"

"Don't give me that attitude! I saved your life!"

"Yeah yeah whatever!"

Jiyoon continued to clean and ignored more of Eunseo's complaining. 

"Oh and also, Jungkook should be back tonight! I can't wait to see my hubby!" Eunseo squealed.

Jiyoon sighed and went upstairs to take a break.

"Come back down here!"

Sighing again, Jiyoon walked back down the stairs and glared at Eunseo.

"What do you want now? I'm about to take a break."

"Tomorrow, Jungkook and I will be having lunch here tomorrow with my mom. You better be ready before she arrives and the food better be hot."

"Is that all your highness?" 

Eunseo squinted at Jiyoon's sarcasm.

"Nope! Go on your stupid break!"

Later that night, Jiyoon was getting ready for bed when she heard her phone ring again.

"Hello? Jungkook?"

"Hey! I'm back at Incheon Airport! Some of the hyungs are here to pick me up. I'll see you soon my love!"

"Okay! See you soon Jungkook!"

"Love you~" Jungkook giggled before hanging up. 

Eunseo walked by and overheard the phone call. She let out a loud scream that scared the out of Jiyoon.

"AHHHH MY KOOKIE IS COMING HOME!!!!!"

Once he came home, Jungkook couldn't even say hi to Jiyoon because Eunseo was being super clingy. Jungkook was exhausted from the flight and couldn't shake her off. He looked up the stairs and saw Jiyoon. He sent her a bright smile which she returned. 

- The Next Day -

As expected, Jiyoon finished cooking by the time Minseo arrived. She went to the door and let Minseo in. Minseo tossed her coat at Jiyoon, barely acknowledging her presence. 

"Jiyoon! Serve lunch and then go run these errands for me. It's best if you eat outside today!" Eunseo ordered.

"My my! My daughter will make such a good boss! Right Jungkook darling?" Minseo doted on her daughter.

"Hello to you too Mrs. Kim," Jungkook greeted.

"Jungkook I told you to call me mom. After all, I am you mother-in-law!"

"Yeah I'd rather not Mrs. Kim." Jungkook smirked and sat down at the dining table.

Lunch was served and Jiyoon was forced out of the house for the rest of the afternoon. 

- Jungkook's POV -

Lunch went by slowly. I enjoyed all of Jiyoon's cooking while Eunseo and her mom were talking.

"How was your trip to Canada Jungkook?" Her mom asked.

"It was fine."

"Oh ummm did anything happen worth mentioning?"

"Not much. Just business meetings. What else would you expect for a business trip?"

She didn't seem to like my attitude. Good!

Eunseo's mom quickly finished her food trying to get rid of the awkward tension. 

"Well, I'm heading off now to a meeting. Thanks for having me over for lunch Jungkook!" She flashed me one of her fake smiles.

"Yeah like I had a choice," I muttered under my breath.

"What was that?"

"Nothing!" I smiled innocently.

"Well, I'm off now! Make sure Jiyoon cleans up, Eunseo."

"Of course Mom!"

Mrs. Kim picked up her clutch and walked out the door but some papers fluttered out. 

I ran to pick them up. I was about to call out to her to give them back. I took a look at what she dropped while she was walking back to retrieve them.

There was a form requesting the removal of Jiyoon off their family registry. The form was completed and ready for submission. The sheet underneath it was a boarding for a one way trip to Canada. Before I could see whose ticket it was, Mrs. Kim snatched it out of my hands. 

"Mrs. Kim ... what are these documents?"

"Oh they're nothing. One shouldn't go snooping Jungkook. It's not good for you," she smiled before walking back to her car.

What is she planning...

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f5f484848503257577045715838673d3d2d3637353939383839362e313537363462383139653061663263663432383832363735313833332e6a7067     

- Jiyoon's POV -

I finally come home but no one is here. I was greeted with another list of chores from Eunseo. She taped it up on my door. Siiiigh.

I start cleaning the dishes from lunch when I get a call from Yoongi.

- Suga's POV -

"What's up Yoongi-oppa?" Jiyoon answered the phone.

"Heey just checking up on you? Are things going okay at the house?"

"Uh yea it's all good. I just got a ton of chores to do," she complained.

"I have some free time, do you want me to come help you?"

"No it's fine! I don't want to trouble you."

I heard the doorbell ring from her end.

"Hold up oppa, someone is at the door."

I heard some shuffling and Jiyoon opened the door.

"Is this the household of Jeon Jungkook?" It was a man's voice. Must be a business visit.

"Yes but he's not home right now," I heard Jiyoon reply.

"Oh I see. Are you his housekeeper or something?"

"Yes, would you like me to let him know that you came by?"

"Actually ... we're here for you"

I heard Jiyoon scream for a few moments before what sounds like her dropping the phone.

"Hello?! JIYOON? HELLO?" The call ended...

- Jiyoon's POV -

I woke up with a headache in a white room. Not this room again...

"Ah you're finally awake!" Minseo makes her way down the familiar stairs.

"You know, this room should just be your new home."

"STOP LOCKING ME UP HERE YOU CRAZY !"

"Watch your language! You're lucky my daughter is such a good person and saved your life!"

"Good person my !"

"Shut up!" She slapped me hard in the face.

"Boys, come in here!"

I see two guys wearing black shirts and black jeans walk down the stairs.

"These are my trusty helpers. Listen here Jiyoon! In two days, you'll be on a plane to Canada escorted by these two guys. They have a roundtrip ticket while you only have a one way ticket."

"No! You can't do this!" I cried.

"Too bad sweetie. It already is happening. Maybe you shouldn't have been a part of our family."

"I never wanted part of your stupid family!"

"Oh good, I'm glad we're on the same page!" Minseo held up a form that says I'm removed off the family registry. It had the stamp of approval on it as well...

"Enjoy your last two days in Korea! Of course, you'll only be in this room," she smirked. She started heading up the stairs when she directed her attention to the two guys she called over earlier.

"Do whatever it takes to keep her obedient."

"Anything boss?" One of the guys smirked.

"Anything ... make sure whatever you do doesn't raise any red flags for airport security. Feel free to have some fun boys!" She let out a large evil smile before leaving the room.

The guys turned towards me and started walking.

"No...stop..."

But they didn't.

"Don't come any closer!" 

"Hey buddy, didn't boss tell us to do anything to make her obedient?"

"That's right buddy!" The second guy grabbed and pushed me against the wall. 

"Time for a lesson, beautiful," they both smirked.

"No... please...stop," I cried. Why did all this have to happen to me? What did I ever do?!

"Beg some more sweetie. You still need to learn your lesson though," he chuckled.

"Let's start with lesson one!" The two guys started laughing before starting their lesson with Jiyoon.

Meanwhile on the other side of  the door, Minseo was listening to Jiyoon scream and beg.

- Jungkook's POV - 

*Ring ring ring*

"What's up Suga-hyung?"

"Jungkook, I think Jiyoon got kidnapped..."