Some moment with my best friend

Not Similar At All

OMONA!!! I just found out that i got the name of my story same as someone's with similar casts. I DID'NT COPY, I SWEAR!!!!!

Anyway, Enjoy ~

------------------------------

You were limping on your way out of school then suddenly you felt a hand on your waist, you turned around and beamed "OPPA" you shouted and hug him.Yes , it was L.joe, your best friend.

 

"How's my bestie?"

 

"Fine, oppa"  He noticed your wound and poked it and you winced in pain.

 

"Fine? then what's this?"

 

"Oh, it's nothing"

 

"Who did this to you?"

 

"Nobody, I fell on my way to school this morning" You lied, but L.joe knew you too well and felt that you were lying.

 

"WHAT????Since when did my friend who told me to be careful everyday become so clumsy?" You ducked your head.

 

"Tell me, Hyunsu, who did this to you?" he asked and held your chin up.You paused for a while and finally told him what happened.

 

-----------

"Wait till I laid my hands on that bastard angry" L.joe pumped his fist.

 

"No,oppa it's ok.It's just a small cut."

 

"You call that a small cut??You're bleeding for God's sake!!" he shouted.Now all eyes were on you two. You felt a bit uncomfortable and looked down.

 

"O-Oppa, let's just go home, I don't feel well"

 

"Fine" he said coldly, took your bag and gave you a ride home in his bicycle.

-----

The ride was quiet and you could tell that L.joe was upset beacuse you stopped him from doing anything.

"Oppa"

"Hmm?"

"Are you mad at me?"

"Ofcourse not babe , I just....don't understand why you're defending that jerk" 

"I'm not defending him, I just don't want you to get in trouble"  

"Babo, who said i'm gonna get into trouble? I'm the 'L.Joe'. You rolled your eyes but smiled a bit.

"I get it  'L.Joe', just don't cause any scene"

"Got it".

---------

"Thanks for the ride, Oppa"

"Anytime, Bestie" he winked at you and took off.

You sighed and went inside.

------------

 

Thanks for reading

Please comment and subscribe ^^

Another short chapter, sorrysad

I'll try to improve.  -_-