Chapter 5

Not Similar At All

 

When you reached home, you went straight to your room and sat on the floor near you bed, still sniffling
 
*Byunghun Oppa i'll never forget you , i'll wait for you until you come back*
 
That night, after dinner, you didn't feel like studying so you washed up and went to bed.
 
The next day,while you were eating breakfast you kept thinking about L.joe *He should be on the plane by now*
 
"Sweety are you okay, have you been crying?" your mom asked you with worried eyes, you gave her a small smile and shook your head
 
"I'm fine Omma, omo, look at the time..I'm gonna be late BYE" you stood up, kissed your mom and dad's cheeks and ran out of the dining room.
 
You went outside, putting on your nerdy glasses to find Ricky leaning against a tree infront of your house, his face brightened up when he saw you.
 
"Noona..!!!" he ran to you and gave you a bear hug.
 
"R-R-Ricky ah..I-I can't breath" 
 
"Oh...Sorry" he said and pulled back.
 
"Thats fine, but, what are you doing here?"
 
"We came to acompany you since L.joe's not here" Chunji said behind you and held your waist.
 
"WAHH..Chunji oppa, you scared me!!!!"
 
"Sorry~~~"he said in a flirty way and winked at you which made you blush.
 
"Yah!!!Hyung, stop it. Were here because L.joe hyung told us to acompany Noona, not flirt with her" Ricky said and yanked you from Chunji's arms.
 
"Well,she liked it... right Hyun Su-ah?" he said and gave you his killer smile.
 
"Um....OMG look at the time, let's hurry up or we'll all be late" you said, dragging Chunji and Ricky.
 

 
"Thanks guys, BYE" you said, waving at them as they waved back.
 
When you walked towards your classroom, Min Soo and Hye Ju was there, standing at the corridoor of your room.
 
You tried to walk past them but Hyu Ju lifted her leg on your way and made you fall, everyone laughed at you.
 
"Watch where you're going, Nerd" Min Soo said
 
"Yeah, why don't you use your big ugly glasses to watch your way" Hye Ju continued.
 
"Hey! Are you listening to us?"
 
"Just leave me alone"
 
Myung Soo was walking past your classroom but stopped when he noticed you on the ground and the Queenkas laughing at you.
 
"SungJong-ah, let's hang out in your classroom"
 
"Oh sure, hyung..."
 
Myung Soo walked with SungJong, followed by SungYeol and head towards your classroom. Just so you know, you're on the same class with Sung Jong.
 
"Who are you to tell us what to do???" Min Soo shouted, as she was about to slap you or pull your hair or do whatever she had in mind but stopped and squeled.
 
"L oppa, Sung Jong-ah!!!!!!"
 
You slowly got up, trying to escape but Hye Su grabbed your sleeves and said
 
"And where do you think you're going?"
 
"I-I was..umm" you stuttered.
 
"What are you doing?" Myung Soo asked the Queenkas
 
"Oh..Oppa, we were just teaching her a lesson"
 
"For what?"
 
"For being a Nerd'
 
"Leave her alone, It's her choice on being a Nerd"?
 
"WHAT?!??!" Everyone looked at him with wide eyes, including you
 
"I don't like repeating my words but I'll repeat it just this once, LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" he shouted, making the Queenkas run away in fear.
 
"H-hyung.."
 
"L-ah..did you have a fever?" Sung Yeol asked, touching Myung Soo's forehead to check his temperature.
 
"I'm fine" Myung Soo said, moving away from SungYeol's hands.
 
"Let's go"
-------------------------------------------------------------
The whole day you kept thinking about Myung Soo and wondered why he defended you, you promised yourself that you will thank him later.
 
After school, You saw Myung Soo and the rest of Infinite in a cafe near the school but when you were about to approach them, they all came out and went to their 
destination, leaving Myung Soo to go home with his bike. You ran to him from across the street.
 
"T-thank you" you panted
 
"What????" Myung Soo asked, moving his ears closer.You stood straight and repeated.
 
"I said thank you, for earlier"
 
"It wasn't for you, I just hate it when those Queenkas receive attention by bullying people"
 
"Still, I really appreaciated it" you bowed and turned to leave.
 
"Hey" You turned and raised your eyebrow.
 
"Yes?"
 
"How are your legs?"
 
"They're.....better" you smiled.
 
"Do you......need a ride?" yours and even Myung Soo's eyes widened.*WHERE DID THAT COME FROM, KIM MYUNG SOO?*
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Hope you like it
PLease comment and subscribe