Don't Forget Me

Not Similar At All

Sorry guys, I accidently deleated chapter 4 and I coud'nt continue Bcuz of some family problems. I hope you will understand,  i'll use this opportunity to edit some words.Enjoy.

------------------------------------------------------

After the test you rushed out of your classroom, scared that Min Soo and Hyeju might catch up with you. As you ran out of school, you bumped into someone's chest and quickly apologised to the guy without looking up, when you were about to walk away the guy grapped your wrist and shouted, "NOONA!!!!" You quickly looked up and beamed "RICKY-AH" you screamed. You and Ricky jumped up and down, too busy to notice that people were staring at you guys.

 

"Hey guys, Stop it. It's emberassing" Chanjo scolded

 

"Opps...sorry" You apologised, Chanjo softened and smiled.

 

"It's ok Noona, I was just kidding"

 

"OK!!!!!LET'S GO"Niel jumped out of nowhere and shouted, followed by the rest of Teen Top.

 

"Where?"you asked

 

"To the Park" L.joe answered

 

"Really, But...why?"

 

Ricky pouted "Don't you want to spend time with us Noona?"

 

"Of course Ricky-ah, Let's go"

--------------------------------------------------------

Park

--------------------------

When you reached the park, you ran to a swing and asked L.joe to push you, while he was pushing you, the rest of Teen Top watched you guys while sitting on a bench.

 

"I feel sorry for Hyun Su, since L.joe is her only friend" Chunji said

 

"Since when do you feel sorry for girls, Mr.Player?"Niel said

 

"What did you just say?"

 

"You heard me" Niel challenged. Chunji was about to smack Niel when CAP stopped him.

 

"You can't hit him for telling the truth, Chunji" CAP said and Niel stuck his tongue.Chunji glared at him for a while and continued watching you two.

 

After a while, Teen Top except L.Joe decided to go home.

 

You and L.joe were walking home then suddenly, a tear slid down your cheeks.

 

"What's wrong?"L.Joe asked you worriedly

 

"What will i do if you leave me? I don't even have a friend but you" L.joe sighed and cupped your cheeks.

 

"Now don't cry or you will ruin that pretty face of yours"

 

"O-oppa" you stuttered and L.joe pulled you to a hug. You hugged him back without hesitating but suddenly pulled back and ran home,still crying.

 

L.joe watched your figure disappearing and let out a deep sigh.

*Run and never stop HyunSu-ah, i'm sorry I could'nt do anything to cheer you up. Someday i'll return and confess my true feelings for you. DON'T FORGET ME*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Short? Boring? I know, sorry but please COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^