Chapter 6

Not Similar At All

 

"You know...since you hurt your legs" Myung Soo continued quickly, not wanting you to misunderstand.
 
"Ahh....."
 
"And you said it was my fault"
 
"Yea-WHAT?? i said that?"
 
"Mmhmm"
 
"Right....hehe" you laughed sheepishly and rubbed the back of your head.
 
"So...?" You wanted to say no, but you wanted him to pay for making you late and got punished for the first time.
 
"....if it won't bother you"
 
"Not at all" You smiled at him and got on the bike.
 
"Where do you live?"
 
"Hmm??"
 
"Your address"
 
"Ohh.." You told him your address and MyungSoo pedaled towards your house. When you reached your house, you got off the bicycle and strached your non-itchy head.
 
"Err..thanks, i guess" MyungSoo nodded and stared at your house. *So this is where you live*
 
You stood infront your house and was about to go inside but turned around when you noticed that MyungSoo wasn't leaving yet.
 
"Guess i'll see you tomorrow?" MyungSoo said in a question mode.
 
"Yeah.." you smile at him and turned around, but turned back again. Still, he was'nt leaving
 
"Umm..bye?" MyungSoo rolled his eyes and prepared to pedal off.
 
"I'll fetch you tomorrow!" he shouted and went off before you could even answer.
 
"Aish..that boy" you mumbled, but with a smile. You went inside and sat in the dining room. You rested your elbow on the table and recalled what happened earlier.
 
*The Kingka, KIM MYUNGSOO just sent me home OMGOMGOMGOMG* You screamed in your mind and ruffled your hair.
 
"Pshh..what's so great about that?" you questioned yourself.
 
"What's so great about what?" you Mom doubled your question and sat beside you.
 
"Ohh..nothing Omma" You answered with a smile on your face
 
"You sure? Cuz you semmed to be in a good mood, unlike the morning"
 
"Yup" Your mom gave you a small nod.
 
"So...how are your legs?'
 
"They're better" your mom nodded once more.
 
"How'd you hurt it anyway?"
 
"I fell on my way to school"
 
"Aigoo..when did you become so clumzy?" You opened your mouth to answer her but gave out a "Ohh" instead becuz you phone was ringing.
 
"Excuse me Omma" You said and picked up your phone while walking up the staircase, and then towards your bedroom.
 
"Yeoboseyo?"
 
"NOONA!!!!!" Ricky shouted from the other line. You hissed at his loud voice and pulled the phone away from your ear.
 
"Aish..RIcky-ah you're gonna make me deaf" You complained.
 
"Where are you?" Ricky asked, ignoring your complain
 
"Home, why?" 
 
"Why didn't you tell us? We already told you that we will take L.Joe hyung's place and accompany you"
 
"RIGHT!!!!OMG I'M SO SORRY"
 
"Is that all you got? We were so worried we almost called L.Joe hyung"
 
"No! I'll explain everything. PLease don't tell Byunghun Oppa"
 
"Is she ok?" You could hear Chunji's voice.
 
"Yes, she's at home..wait......HYUNG!!!!!!!"
 
"Ricky?"
 
"HyunSu-ah,it's me"
 
"Oh.. Chunji Oppa"
 
"Why didn't you wait for us?"
 
"Sorry Oppa! I forgot and went home with someone instead"
 
"Atleast you're safe,but you better not repeat it.. and who is that someone you're talking about?"
 
"HyunSu sweety...can you help me in here?"
 
"NE OMMA!!!!"
 
"HyunSu?"
 
"Oppa i have to go, i'll tell you tomorrow ok? BYE" with that, you hung up.
 
 
NEXT DAY
 
 
Just like he said, MyungSoo fetched you, and both of you went to school.
 
MyungSoo stopped infront of the cafe and said
 
"You'll be fine from here right?"
 
You nodded
 
"I don't want people to see us together " *Especially those Queenkas*.
 
"Ofcourse...Thanks" you smiled, and got off the bike.
 
"And one more thing...i won't be needing a ride anymore, see? My legs are all better" you said and jumped up and down.*CUTE*
 
"I truthfully thank you. I didn't know that the Kingka, Kim Myung Soo would actually have a soft side" you bowed and left.Myung Soo tried hard not to smile, but could'nt help it. Your words kept replaying in his minds.

 

 

Hey guys

I'm sorry for making you wait for so long

I was gonna update yesterday but i got angry at someone who said that she wanna appear on WGM with this someone.

So i lost the mood

 

Anyway,enough about that.

Thanks for reading

And for my silent readers, please, please comment and subscribe. It won't hurt right?