School

Not Similar At All

It was a fine Wednesday morning and time to go to school,yet,you were still busy helping your parents.At last,you were done.You look at the time *9:15am*  'omo ! i'm gonna be late!!' You thought. You grapped your bag and rush out .

---

While you were running towards your school a boy pushed you "MOVE" he said, and you fall on the ground you turned around and yell"HEY"but he already ran out of sight. You got up, brushed the dirt off your skirt  and start walking towards your school but you can't walk fast since you hurt your leg.

 

You think about the boy who pushed you 'what a strang guy' you thought to yourself.You  reached your school. It was already 9:30am so you were late and the teachers punished you.You knelt down with both your hands up and mumbled some words you never thought you'd say. You turned around and saw a familiar figure kneeling next to you. You take a look at the boy and your eyes widened.

 

"YA!!!!!" you shouted, causing the boy to startle in surprise, he turned around and met your angry eyes.

"YOU! thanks alot, NERD im late bcoz of you" he said and imitate your angry eyes. You fake a laugh and said,'WHAT!!YOU STUPID LOOKING CREATURE!! I made you late?? hah, impossible, it was you who made me late and look what you did to my leg," you yelled.The boy face turned red with anger,"Tsk, like I care_did you just call me A STUPID LOOKING CREATURE, do you know who I am?" he said angrily,'Who are you? the lost donkey in our neighbourhood,' you asked him.Of course you knew him,he was 'The Famous L'who girls kept drolling on but you were too furious you kept talking without thinking Now he is really angry and shouted out loud,'Im the school kingka KIM MYUNG SOO,you really don't know me?' he asked just then the principle came.

"Hey,you two. Will you stop bickering and shut up!" He shouted furiously "Now go to your room and make sure you're not late next time!".You glared at each other and went in your room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

[a/n]: Short and boring,right?

sorry,i'll try to do better in the next chapter^^

Please comment and subscribe,Thank You.